Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: "This priority is bull sheet , HDB so expensive , got priority for fark use?"

Quote Originally Posted by minority
    wrong.. TRE is anti anything. want free! frankly if prop is free they will complain small. complain no good location , complain where is my train at my door step , complain n complain.

get real! everthing have a cost n consequences. want free? pay more tax. dont want pay tax but want free.

Want to win 4D must also go buy!
    TRE are bunch of losers lah....

If they were on the other side of the grass, studied hard, good job, got house got car, you think they will complain? They don't have that's why kow pay kow bu.

They are so typical of our generation: ME ME ME everything about me myself and I. I don't have that's why I complain. What a bunch of guniangs, ball-less wimps who don't want to work for anything and expect good things to fall from the sky.

Quote Originally Posted by Cupcakes
    Lol. Only foreign trash can't make it in their hometown like to lecture others
    Strawberry generation like you should take the place of those Pinoy waitress, PRC restaurant worker or Bangla construction worker for a day to see how it feels to be doing some real work, with a poor family to feed back in their hometown.

They are the same age as you, but they have seen more reality than you ever will. You need some spurs in your hide. Wake the **** up!

Quote Originally Posted by orange
    I thought Singapore is a first world country? Swiss standard?

Why are we comparing with southeast Asian region? We should be comparing to London, Paris, Milan, Zurich, Munich, Oslo, Copenhagen, New York, Los Angeles and Tokyo!

Get your position right leh.
    Sure go compare. LA then. how many homeless roaming the streest with will work for food?

How abt the homeless sleeping in Paris subway?

Quote Originally Posted by Shanhz
    that is so true. usually pple who travel alot (not by tour) will appreciate MIW
    Hmm...I backpack for all my trips (europe, nepal, asia etc) but dun seem to agree with your sentence

Ai yo, and they say it is govt's Job to make private properties, including landed affordable for them to buy! Govt must help them to fulfill their aspirations to live in condos & landed!

If they were on the other side of the grass, studied hard, good job, got house got car, you think they will complain? They don't have that's why kow pay kow bu.

They are so typical of our generation: ME ME ME everything about me myself and I. I don't have that's why I complain. What a bunch of guniangs, ball-less wimps who don't want to work for anything and expect good things to fall from the sky.

so people like Mr Leong Sze Hian who is a frequent contributor to TRE is a Loser...hmmmm

I pray our good job are really secure and not to be replaced by a FT in the near future.

God Bless

Quote Originally Posted by gincelee
    Hmm...I backpack for all my trips (europe, nepal, asia etc) but dun seem to agree with your sentence
    perhaps we need to caveat what "appreciation" means in this context:

appreciate MIW for a clean, safe, neat and beautiful country to bring up our kids. appreciate them for a 20min non peak hour ride from city to airport and such good roads with no potholes. clean water in every house, toilets, etc. you get the gist.

NOT appreciate MIW for the stress that we and our kids have to go thru. the high costs of living as a result of FT policy. etc.

it depends which is impt to you.

for the record, i am a neutral political observer, with a slight tendency to support oppo for bringing about change. but i can recognise that MIW has done good work and should continue to rule.

Quote Originally Posted by Allthepies
    I should be scolding and screaming at the government.

When I bought my first private property, government introduce CM and barred me from buying HDB.

When I intend to buy my second private property, government introduce 40% downpayment.

When I intend to sell my property, government introduce CM after CM.

But surprisingly I'm not even angry with the government, cause I understand the big picture, the government is reacting to the external envornment. What is more important, I seize other opportunities, if I can't buy property, I can still buy equity! If I have grumble and grumble like the rest, I will have missed both the property and equity boat.

And further more, my family income is less than 100K but I can say I'm much happier than people who earn much more. The reason is I dont complain much and is satisfied with what I have.

+++ like. I am heavily vested in property.. i can't deny that i am disappointed.. but after thinking about it, this CMs might be good to calm the markets especially during stormy weather, CMs can be removed step by step to balance the market...
    so like you, i am also moving my other investment into bonds and etc.. thanks to the bond thread started by Laguna and shared by Vic.

most important dont complain and complain... find a solution instead of whining...

Quote Originally Posted by stl67
    +++ like. I am heavily vested in property.. i can't deny that i am disappointed.. but after thinking about it, this CMs might be good to calm the markets especially during stormy weather, CMs can be removed step by step to balance the market...
    so like you, i am also moving my other investment into bonds and etc.. thanks to the bond thread started by Laguna and shared by Vic.

most important dont complain and complain... find a solution instead of whining...
    hahah, u shall buy me a good lunch lor!

Quote Originally Posted by Laguna
    hahah, u shall buy me a good lunch lor!
    swee, i have not make $$ yet, but if i do i will certainly remember you.