Page 28 of 36 FirstFirst ... 3813182324252627282930313233 ... LastLast

Thread: Soleil

Quote Originally Posted by hk2313
    higher floor units with unblocked view around 1800 psf I think for studio and also 2 bedder not much cheaper.....lower floors around 1560 - 1620
    Agreed. Was quoted a asking price of $2.xk for above #31 floor 1bedder of 581sf unit.
    Worst still somewhat unit 13 cost more then #02 as seller reason is city view. Sigh

Anyone gotten their key?

29 July TOP.

Law firm will call you. Need another 14 days for those who take loan as need to disburse your money by your bank to FCP's bank.

Finishing doesn't look that class.

Penthouse size really shiok and is my ideal size of a home.

check out soleil.com.sg for more pictures

seems sold mine now......

Congrats on your sale.

I'm looking forward to moving in. Next Sunday is Hungry Ghost. Dunno whether when can collect keys.

Cool

to the soleil owners,congrats on the coming t.o.p
    may i ask if the 1 bedder (495,506,581sq ft) in soleil comes with a proper bedroom or is it the open concept kind?
    from the floor plans,i dont see a proper segregation of the bedroom n living room.
    for me personally,i would prefer to have a proper bedroom,not the hotel room open concept type.
    can anyone enlighten?
    Last edited by fiat500; 28-07-11 at 02:15.

Quote Originally Posted by fiat500
    to the soleil owners,congrats on the coming t.o.p
    may i ask if the 1 bedder (495,506,581sq ft) in soleil comes with a proper bedroom or is it the open concept kind?
    from the floor plans,i dont see a proper segregation of the bedroom n living room.
    for me personally,i would prefer to have a proper bedroom,not the hotel room open concept type.
    can anyone enlighten?
    Think is open concept.. but shouldn't be a problem, you can construct a partition wall with door to separate the living & bedroom

How about using curtains? Hehe

Quote Originally Posted by mygeemeel
    How about using curtains? Hehe
    It will be quite ugly.. another alternative is do full glass panel with glass door but think will be more expensive than partition wall with wooden door.

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Rysk
    It will be quite ugly.. another alternative is do full glass panel with glass door but think will be more expensive than partition wall with wooden door.
    u see,thats the thing! its so troublesome.
    u have to spend extra $$$ to build partition,doors or glass panel to have a proper bedroom.
    if u dont construct a bedroom,leaving the bed exposed is also not very ideal if u have visitors.
    those older 1 bedders like citylights,icon,southbank etc.. all come with proper bedroom.

strictly speaking these are call studios, in the not so distant past 1-bedroom means there is an actual enclosed bedroom with wall.

but nowadays things have become very loose and haphazard, almost unethical even. studio is called 1br, 1+1 becomes 2br, and so on.

Thought most of the studio or 1 bedder still comes with a sliding door to the room and not totally open concept right?

Dropby Soleil today but guard say haven't TOP hence no entry.

He sounded irritated. Most likely lots of people have been enquiring.

Now seventh month. Any idea whether developer will issue keys during this period?

Still receiving letters and calls from agents. Most are polite with the exception of some agents. Irritating especially when they call my home number. Don't ever use Harry Elias service lest your personal information is leaked out. Legally, they are not bounded as only FCP is their client and not us the buyers. I'm aghast that the HE lawyers took advantage of this and sold it for $3 per name. No ethics.

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Jonathan0503
    Thought most of the studio or 1 bedder still comes with a sliding door to the room and not totally open concept right?
    studio in soleil no sliding door..its totally open concept.

Quote Originally Posted by ginseng1
    Dropby Soleil today but guard say haven't TOP hence no entry.

He sounded irritated. Most likely lots of people have been enquiring.

Now seventh month. Any idea whether developer will issue keys during this period?

Still receiving letters and calls from agents. Most are polite with the exception of some agents. Irritating especially when they call my home number. Don't ever use Harry Elias service lest your personal information is leaked out. Legally, they are not bounded as only FCP is their client and not us the buyers. I'm aghast that the HE lawyers took advantage of this and sold it for $3 per name. No ethics.
    What to do, HE is the legal party for FCP for Soleil, all buyers even you engage another law firm, buyer information still will be reveal to HE. Especially with the new ruling, law firm float from the purchase deposit is gone, so must find other ways to make money

TOP obtained as advertised in Straits Times today.
    11 loft units, 2 4-rm flats and 2 penthouses available.

Grand Court en-bloc for $88.8m and breakeven price is $2000psf. So expect the units to for about $2200psf. Soleil prices will feel the heat. SOurce from my iPhone Property Guru App. So sorry, I'm thus unable to paste the link.

Grand Court en-bloc for $88.8m and breakeven price is $2000psf. So expect the units to for about $2200psf. Soleil prices will feel the heat. SOurce from my iPhone Property Guru App. So sorry, I'm thus unable to paste the link.
    S$2200psf? Are you sure boh?? Market not very rosy lei.

Quote Originally Posted by mygeemeel
    S$2200psf? Are you sure boh?? Market not very rosy lei.
    Unless developer hold on else who will sell at a loss when the breakeven is $2000psf.

I also feel that it's on the high side.

Market to you may not be rosy but it could be to some people who need to park their funds for whatever reasons known to them.

Just received a call from an agent that someone offered me $1400 psf for my 4 rm flat at Soleil.

This buyer has the audacity to offer such a low price. Want to live in District 11 but cannot afford and try to be! Cheapo .

http://www.channelnewsasia.com/stori...145045/1/.html

"Savills said the breakeven cost is estimated between S$1,900 and S$2,000 psf."

Cool

Unless developer hold on else who will sell at a loss when the breakeven is $2000psf.

I also feel that it's on the high side.

Market to you may not be rosy but it could be to some people who need to park their funds for whatever reasons known to them.
    parked their funds also dont park in soleil cos its overvalued n located just beside a hospital even though its near mrt..feng shui not so good.
    @ 2000+ psf,would rather buy those along newton imo..

Given the markets over the last few days and the outlook, I am quite happy to have sold mine at what I think was a good price......

Cool

dont forget,developers also make blunders!
    its certain they have overpaid for the grand court en-bloc.
    the owners of grand court must be now...
    soleil t.o.p at the wrong timing

just becos the developers overpay for the land doesn't mean that potential buyers should overpay too

dont forget,developers also make blunders!
    its certain they have overpaid for the grand court en-bloc.
    the owners of grand court must be now...
    They paid about $13xx psf. Not very high in my opinion when one factor in that surrounding projects cost from $1500 psf on average.

It's a fair deal for both parties. If I were the owner, I would rather stay put other than the building being old. I remember back then, the land surrounding grand court was empty and very dark. TTSH was still in zinc roof.

Paragon was bought for $1b back then and people said that it was overpriced. It was sold for $2b and people now say 'wah'. Good deal.

Quote Originally Posted by hk2313
    Given the markets over the last few days and the outlook, I am quite happy to have sold mine at what I think was a good price......
    Good for you. I have only 1 unit and am living in my 4 br. Sad to loose a potantial good neighbour like you .

Surprise that not many transactions near TOP. Those who cannot afford to pay should have sold by now.

Yup, during 7 month. How to do reno.

Owners can now collect keys at function room.

Those who have paid in cash will be the first to collect as those taking loans will have to wait 2 weeks for your bank to disburse the next loan portion to HE.

Parking barrier is controlled by guards. These Westminsters guards very on the ball at the moment. Keep it up.

Cool

Yup, during 7 month. How to do reno.

Owners can now collect keys at function room.

Those who have paid in cash will be the first to collect as those taking loans will have to wait 2 weeks for your bank to disburse the next loan portion to HE.

Parking barrier is controlled by guards. These Westminsters guards very on the ball at the moment. Keep it up.
    no,it has got nothing to do with 7 month or reno..
    stock mkt in turmoil worldwide,bad sentiments now..prospective buyers waiting to view soleil will be frightened off by the bad mkt condition now..

no,it has got nothing to do with 7 month or reno..
    stock mkt in turmoil worldwide,bad sentiments now..prospective buyers waiting to view soleil will be frightened off by the bad mkt condition now..
    I hope so too that this will hit the investors hard big time. It irks me when my new neighbours renovate. So noisy. Lets not deprive genuine home owners the chance to own a unit at their deisred place.

Default Car park lot

Any idea if there are more car park lots than units in this project?

As am surprise that some new launch is having less lots than units e.g ATT at Punggol. Thx