Page 4 of 36 FirstFirst 1234567891419242934 ... LastLast

Thread: Soleil

Quote Originally Posted by HAHAHA!!!
    LOL...LOL....prime district is designated as hospital hub...LOL...Goondus, go ahead and pay $1.7k psf or even $2k psf for a property in the hospital hub...LOL...anyway all these goondus will cause the condos in other areas to rise, so why not? LOL
    then why not let us know where are u staying currently

I hope it will be district 09....

cheers to the goondus Guest

Talking

no need to know where i stay lah. I strongly encourage u guys to pay as high as $3k psf for a property in D11. Even if they sell u $1.7k psf, tell sellers D11 too upmkt to be priced that low and u would pay $3k psf. We need people like u guys to flog the mkt back to life...lol
    Quote Originally Posted by nicenice
    then why not let us know where are u staying currently

I hope it will be district 09....

Bolt Guest

Default wondering...

I'm no fan of Novena area cos whenever i drive there, i get stressed..conjested..But this condo's selling point is doorstep MRT..hard to go wrong..

.adgjmptw Guest

i drive past novena and it reminds me of my grandmother's hospital appt
    Quote Originally Posted by Bolt
    I'm no fan of Novena area cos whenever i drive there, i get stressed..conjested..But this condo's selling point is doorstep MRT..hard to go wrong..

relatives of lee Guest

Talking

mr lee's mthr in law bought soleil maybe 4 proximity to hospitals and medical facilities. That is probably her number 1 priority in buying soleil. Wat is 2 mil to them, they prob wouldnt mind payng even 3mil 4 a property worth only 1 mil or less so long as the unit is smackd in the middle of hospital hub.

One must be mad to pay more then 1100 psf for Soleil , even Mt@Sophie by the plaza Singapore far more prestigious area can be bought at 1100-1200 psf and it's completed already .. Sometimes I do not understand how ppl driven by such a stupidity .. ?? I was there at the launch and heard that ppl stayed in the line throughout the night just to get in first and buy at S1,700 psf .. I guess it's something beyond understanding what we call "Wolf tribe instinct" when all buy we got to buy too.. what loosers they are , now they stuck with high price which they will never sell for ..

UnregĄstered Guest

Quote Originally Posted by J-Dog
    One must be mad to pay more then 1100 psf for Soleil , even Mt@Sophie by the plaza Singapore far more prestigious area can be bought at 1100-1200 psf and it's completed already .. Sometimes I do not understand how ppl driven by such a stupidity .. ?? I was there at the launch and heard that ppl stayed in the line throughout the night just to get in first and buy at S1,700 psf .. I guess it's something beyond understanding what we call "Wolf tribe instinct" when all buy we got to buy too.. what loosers they are , now they stuck with high price which they will never sell for ..
    I know what you are trying to say but you have used the wrong project to compare.
    You shouldn't use that $1,100-1,200psf project at Mt Sophie to compare cos' that "lousy project" in D9 is cheaper than all projects in D9, D10, D11 and some D15.
    It is cheap because it is lousy.

Talking

Yes, I know it is lousy and craftmanship of interior sucks .. BUT !! it is greatest location , and delivers very healthy rental yeild 4.5% easy .. same 99 years leasehld, but location is definately better then Soleil .. I'd rather pay 1,000 for mt Sophie then even 1,200 for Soleil .. Time will be the judge but now you still have to wait paying interest versus Mt Sophie as a ready project at cheaper price given stable cash flow .. and Soleil gonna be totally blocked from every angle.. by That very last time before sudden stop in activities the developer just got too greedy raising the prices up to 1,700 and shockingly the punters fell for it .. This is what I call "No Brain" .. I should admit I would have bought there as well , but by that time for no more then 1,300 on higher floor

K-Cat Guest

Yes, I know it is lousy and craftmanship of interior sucks .. BUT !! it is greatest location , and delivers very healthy rental yeild 4.5% easy .. same 99 years leasehld, but location is definately better then Soleil .. I'd rather pay 1,000 for mt Sophie then even 1,200 for Soleil .. Time will be the judge but now you still have to wait paying interest versus Mt Sophie as a ready project at cheaper price given stable cash flow .. and Soleil gonna be totally blocked from every angle.. by That very last time before sudden stop in activities the developer just got too greedy raising the prices up to 1,700 and shockingly the punters fell for it .. This is what I call "No Brain" .. I should admit I would have bought there as well , but by that time for no more then 1,300 on higher floor
    You buying at $1,000psf?
    Aiyah! Wasted!

I sold that Dakota Residences in D14 at $1,048 about a month ago.
    Never mind! I will find you another DR unit.

police Guest

Cool Mad Dog still alive.

He changed his name to J-Dog!!!

UnregĄstered Guest

Quote Originally Posted by K-Cat
    You buying at $1,000psf?
    Aiyah! Wasted!

DR in D14 is selling at $1,000psf.
    J-Dog is buying Mt Sophie in D9 at $1,000psf.

Either J-Dog is mad or the market is mad.

A Liar Guest

Quote Originally Posted by UnregĄstered
    DR in D14 is selling at $1,000psf.
    J-Dog is buying Mt Sophie in D9 at $1,000psf.

Either J-Dog is mad or the market is mad.
    J-Dog is just a Con Dog, trying to bullshit the forumers here. The example above is too obvious.

Hey, I did not say I am buying , I said I would rather buy ! the latest transaction were around 1250-1300 but it will probably go down to 1000-1100 "Lease Hold" my friend , you do not own it ! You are just allowed to stay there temporarily , so you are renting in other words !!! Go to Australia or NZ no one would even touch lease hold properties , they are impossible to sell there .. but ppl here see no difference

Maddog Guest

Quote Originally Posted by police
    He changed his name to J-Dog!!!
    .. and his is an Aussie run dog ..

You can bark to the wind unlimitely , but the fact remains the same , Buying Soleil at $1700 psf I call "Stupido" it's real value is 1200 at the most ..

soleil waste of time Guest

this project overly priced n goondus fell for it. 99y leasehd waste of time.
    You can bark to the wind unlimitely , but the fact remains the same , Buying Soleil at $1700 psf I call "Stupido" it's real value is 1200 at the most ..

Maddog Guest

$1,200psf is your fact.

My fact is $120psf.

All these are facts.

UnregĄstered Guest

Quote Originally Posted by in da know
    there isn't a set-in-stone progression in property prices that says district 9 properties MUST be more expensive than district 11 properties as there is considerable overlap in prices.

so your assertion that "even D11 prices are at such and such prices, so how can any D9 property at those same price be any worse" is fundamentally flawed.

many D11 properties in bukit timah are actually more expensive and desirable than an emily, sophia or mackenzie property in D9.

you have to stop thinking that D11 applies only tp novena and balestier area. those two are but only a small part of D11. the bulk of D11 is the low rise housing areas along and inside dunearn road. some of these are so prime that D9 emily and the rest pales in comparison. for example: barker and chancery area (ACS), trevose area (SCGS and opp. botanical gardens), shelford area (opp. nanyang pri and HCI) watten area (RGPS), and hillcrest area (opposite sixth ave, and has all landed housing, plus greenwood dining area).

the only thing no good about this big part of D11 is that there are relatively fewer condos.
    Let me tell you something. This guy talks sense.

UnregĄstered Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Maddog
    .. and his is an Aussie run dog ..
    Run Dog as in Traitor?

god. Guest

The world has been pretty bad lately and you feel that wherever you turn it is awful. Its like everyoneis sitting on a ledge not sure what to do or where to turn. It may be ships passing in the night, start laying the foundations for a better life. Only we ourselves can do something for OURSELVES and god will take care the rest.

Question Guest

Quote Originally Posted by god.
    The world has been pretty bad lately and you feel that wherever you turn it is awful. Its like everyoneis sitting on a ledge not sure what to do or where to turn. It may be ships passing in the night, start laying the foundations for a better life. Only we ourselves can do something for OURSELVES and god will take care the rest.
    You sounded like Tony Tan. Are you ...?

UnregĄstered Guest

Quote Originally Posted by K-Cat
    You buying at $1,000psf?
    Aiyah! Wasted!

Ah Cat, you lousy lah!
    People sell DR at $1,073psf leh. Yours only $1,048psf.
    Must work harder mah!
    Quote Originally Posted by URA
    Private Residential Units Sold in the Month of September 2008

Project Name ....... Locality . Units Sold In Month . Highest $psf . Median $psf . Lowest $psf
    Dakota Residences . RCR ........ 5 ............................... 1,073 ............. 983 .............. 947
    Quote Originally Posted by dakota shines
    Hey! $1,07x psf again? Not bad what!

UnregĄstered Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered
    Ah Cat, you lousy lah!
    People sell DR at $1,073psf leh. Yours only $1,048psf.
    Must work harder mah!
    Are you OK?
    Do you know D11 is different from D14?
    How can you sell them at the same price?
    People in D7 are laughing at you with their $1,871psf.

Project Name ...... Locality . Units Sold In Month . Highest $psf . Median $psf . Lowest $psf
    Concourse Skyline . RCR ........ 68 ............................. 1,871 ............ 1,592 ............ 1,272
    Quote Originally Posted by Happy Feet
    Wah lau erh!
    Seow liao ah!
    $1,871psf.

Unregisterd Guest

$1,200psf is your fact.

My fact is $120psf.

All these are facts.
    Who is the crazy one paying 1700psf for 99LH?

What? Guest

$1,200psf is your fact.

My fact is $120psf.

All these are facts.
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregisterd
    $1,871psf - not $1,700psf.

Dunno! Maybe your relatives or your friends? Maybe they like Concourse Skyline?

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered
    Are you OK?
    Do you know D11 is different from D14?
    How can you sell them at the same price?
    People in D7 are laughing at you with their $1,871psf.

Project Name ...... Locality . Units Sold In Month . Highest $psf . Median $psf . Lowest $psf
    Concourse Skyline . RCR ........ 68 ............................. 1,871 ............ 1,592 ............ 1,272
    Quote Originally Posted by Happy Feet
    Wah lau erh!
    Seow liao ah!
    $1,871psf.

UnregĄstered Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Unregisterd
    Quite a number of people staying in D15 do so. Silversea, the latest 99LH launch in D15, hits $1,780psf.

D11 should never be lower than D15.

Project Name . Locality . Units Sold In Month . Highest $psf . Median $psf . Lowest $psf
    Silversea .......... RCR ........ 11 ............................. 1,780 ............. 1,400 ........... 1,307
    Quote Originally Posted by Transformer
    Oh no! Look at this! $1,780psf!

Cool

I do not understand then ?? Does not make any sence !! How could they pay such a higher price for D15 ? Are they jacking up the price to get finance ?

UnregĄstered Guest

I do not understand then ?? Does not make any sence !! How could they pay such a higher price for D15 ? Are they jacking up the price to get finance ?
    No big deal lah! Lower than D7 $1,871psf.

Ha-Ha, at this price they might be having promotion "Buy one Condo get one free "

RegĄstered Guest

Quote Originally Posted by UnregĄstered
    No big deal lah! Lower than D7 $1,871psf.
    D7's $1,871psf can't match D15's $2,5xxpsf along Meyer Road lah.