Page 27 of 36 FirstFirst ... 2712172223242526272829303132 ... LastLast

Thread: Soleil

Quote Originally Posted by Teana
    Record $1,980 psf developer sales in May.
    Which project?

Is there anybody getting the TOP notice already?

Not yet. Mine's stack 5.

By the way, I keep receiving agent calls. Some are polite while some are downright rude despite me telling them I'm living there and not selling.

I just found out from 1 agent that they got my number from the developer's law firm, Harry Elias. Checked with my lawyer and was told there's not much that I can do as there's no law protecting consumers. HE only has to protect it's client, FCP but not us the buyers as we are not HE's clients. My lawyer suggested that I lodged a complaint with The Law Society.

Quote Originally Posted by ginseng1
    Not yet. Mine's stack 5.

By the way, I keep receiving agent calls. Some are polite while some are downright rude despite me telling them I'm living there and not selling.

I just found out from 1 agent that they got my number from the developer's law firm, Harry Elias. Checked with my lawyer and was told there's not much that I can do as there's no law protecting consumers. HE only has to protect it's client, FCP but not us the buyers as we are not HE's clients. My lawyer suggested that I lodged a complaint with The Law Society.
    Many possibilities on how they get your details.

1. When u walk in and register, u have your details there.

2. When u fill up a contact card to be on their mailing list.

3. When u obtain an option (all details are there)

4. When they do a caveat listing (for name) and then use other ways to obtain your number (lucky draw details entered elsewhere will be matched)

5. Their internal customer data base

6. Their agents passing your contacts around, source unindentified but owner is identified.

7. Law firms clerks, secretaries and lawyers.

So u can see... many ways... very unlikely it is from lawyers and law firms. You may have been smoked by them on that.

U want to complaint.. useless as trivial matter. No need to go to law society. Go to Council of Estate Agents (CEA).

You can also do the reverse to bad agents. Take down their name and number and give them to telemarketing firms... they will get it and duno how it hit them. Especially those selling time share memberships. They survey u on orchard road etc.

Some agents call and try their luck with ridiculous offers that only originated from the agent. U can also entertain them as no $xxxK no call.

Default http://www.fraserscentrepointhomes.com/contentview.aspx?article_id=12

Progress On Site For Soleil @ Sinaran As Of End May 2011

S/N Items Progress Status
    1 Foundation Work Completed
    2 Reinforced Concrete Framework Completed
    3 Brick Walls Completed
    4 Ceilings Completed
    5 Door and Window Frames Completed
    6 Car Parks, Roads and Drains Completed
    7 TOP issued Nil
    BE CENTRED BY ALL AT THE FRINGE OF THE CITY @

Cool

Not yet. Mine's stack 5.

dont get so worked up over all these!
    just tell them your price is 3000psf
    i m sure they will not bother u again!

look at the bright side,

sometimes we also need all these agents to help promote the place..

Quote Originally Posted by fiat500
    dont get so worked up over all these!
    just tell them your price is 3000psf
    i m sure they will not bother u again!

look at the bright side,

sometimes we also need all these agents to help promote the place..
    No use quoting 3k psf la....many agts bot the owner numbers lor...u jus goto b patient n entertain all ther calls one by one....expect to receive calls until 3mths after TOP

Jus make a super quick reply by saying no rent no sell n bye...hang up...hehe

Quote Originally Posted by kingkong1984
    Many possibilities on how they get your details.

1. When u walk in and register, u have your details there.

2. When u fill up a contact card to be on their mailing list.

3. When u obtain an option (all details are there)

4. When they do a caveat listing (for name) and then use other ways to obtain your number (lucky draw details entered elsewhere will be matched)

5. Their internal customer data base

6. Their agents passing your contacts around, source unindentified but owner is identified.

7. Law firms clerks, secretaries and lawyers.

So u can see... many ways... very unlikely it is from lawyers and law firms. You may have been smoked by them on that.

U want to complaint.. useless as trivial matter. No need to go to law society. Go to Council of Estate Agents (CEA).

You can also do the reverse to bad agents. Take down their name and number and give them to telemarketing firms... they will get it and duno how it hit them. Especially those selling time share memberships. They survey u on orchard road etc.

Some agents call and try their luck with ridiculous offers that only originated from the agent. U can also entertain them as no $xxxK no call.

Whatever that I do, I always use my second mobile number. Only for big matters like purchasing of the flat, I will then use my main mobile number. These agents are calling my wife and me on our mobile numbers and our house number. My wife never takes part in lucky draw. I was told that these agents pay $3 per name from these law firms. Putting myself in their shoes, I would definitely want to maximise my returns and not just let it go.

All these agents come in with their professed knowledge which we do not need. Why is our government creating these middleman jobs. The lack of manpower should instead result in better use of resources rather than creating such unnecessary jobs.

Lots of bogus ads by these agents all over.

I was looking for another property. Responded to postings and I realised that it's either done by agents without any units at all or they simply do not respond.

CEA can only regulate so much. Nice if there is a central database where only postings can be made by sellers.

Whatever that I do, I always use my second mobile number. Only for big matters like purchasing of the flat, I will then use my main mobile number. These agents are calling my wife and me on our mobile numbers and our house number. My wife never takes part in lucky draw. I was told that these agents pay $3 per name from these law firms. Putting myself in their shoes, I would definitely want to maximise my returns and not just let it go.

All these agents come in with their professed knowledge which we do not need. Why is our government creating these middleman jobs. The lack of manpower should instead result in better use of resources rather than creating such unnecessary jobs.
    shdnt allow coy to sell away our data hor....

but den, banks,insurance coy etc etc hf been doing tat....so...jus goto bear wif all these nuisance calls....tats uniquely SINGAPORE

Quote Originally Posted by Teana
    Record $1,980 psf developer sales in May.
    Record caveat $1,967 psf lodged in June.

Quote Originally Posted by trump7
    Is there anybody getting the TOP notice already?
    Yeah am keen to know how good the view is for high floor studio. Any idea if key has been collected. Still like this project but seems like price is moving up with last transaction of $1982psf for studio high floor not sure which facing tho.

Agent through whom I bought this one told me today top will be July 29

Quote Originally Posted by hk2313
    Agent through whom I bought this one told me today top will be July 29
    Thx for the info. If 29jul top believe u should receive notice from ur lawyer very soon.

Quote Originally Posted by devilplate
    No use quoting 3k psf la....many agts bot the owner numbers lor...u jus goto b patient n entertain all ther calls one by one....expect to receive calls until 3mths after TOP

Jus make a super quick reply by saying no rent no sell n bye...hang up...hehe
    What about a quick reply of SOLD and BYE...hang up...hehe...

Any news so far on TOP?

By the way, will there be electricity for us to test out the electrical appliances or do we have to apply thru PS?

For those renting out, how? Need to apply for PS a/c then close the a/c once rented out?

depending on developer giam siap or not, some give u 1 day free electricity, others may give up to a few days or even 1 week!

Any news so far on TOP?

By the way, will there be electricity for us to test out the electrical appliances or do we have to apply thru PS?

For those renting out, how? Need to apply for PS a/c then close the a/c once rented out?

Quote Originally Posted by flxcat
    Thx for the info. If 29jul top believe u should receive notice from ur lawyer very soon.
    Hi hk2313

Any news from your lawyer so far? Is 29jul still valid? Thanks

Any news so far on TOP?

Could it be too close to 7mth so developer avoid delivering keys for superstitious reason? Just a wild guess

Havent heard anything further, but am out until end of August anyway, do doesnt matter to me, also , still looking to sell the unit

My agent took some pics though, looks pretty good IMHO

For discussion purpose, why would potential buyer pay above S$1,600psf here when they have many other choices nearby and even possibly FH status?

Havent heard anything further, but am out until end of August anyway, do doesnt matter to me, also , still looking to sell the unit

My agent took some pics though, looks pretty good IMHO
    So forumer here got discount?
    Can provide me details like size, unit, price, etc?

facility pics

unit pics, lower floor , stack 7

Thanks for the pictures.

Nice.

#08-07

I am now at the hotel pool. Nice ambience.

Doubt privacy is a concern.

Thanks for sharing. The distance between your unit to oasia is ok based on pics.

Hope you can get a good price. Cheers!

#08-07

I am now at the hotel pool. Nice ambience.

Doubt privacy is a concern.
    Beautiful photos n looks vet clean quality finishing. Hope your unit is not facing hospital.

Thanks for sharing.. photos was nicely taken & is clear enough without the need to go to the actual unit to view..
    But I would prefer a very high flr unit with unblocked view toward MBS

Wish you gd luck for your sales..

higher floor units with unblocked view around 1800 psf I think for studio and also 2 bedder not much cheaper.....lower floors around 1560 - 1620