Page 26 of 36 FirstFirst ... 611162122232425262728293031 ... LastLast

Thread: Soleil

Quote Originally Posted by teddybear
    Cairnhill area property prices so expensive (definitely more expensive than Mount Sophia area)! May be nearer to the Hospitals got premimum?
    Next to Mt Eliz the prices of Richmond Park despite being a much older condo and ah peh look is more expensive than Cairnhill Crest (further from Mt Eliz).
    toking about residential feel leh....y prices comes into picture?

SG still a asian country afterall....many families still pantang about facing or live next to hospital....near to hospital can be a plus point but not next to it lor....

btw, there is also a status diff between TTS and mount E
    Last edited by devilplate; 25-04-11 at 11:13.

teddybear is offline Global recession is coming....

Every time a tenant left, have to clean up and touch up the property for next tenant. Extra costs incurred because many of these can be attributed to wear-and-tear which can't be charged to tenant.
    Extra effort handling the agents for such short lease. What for? Premium properties should not be leased out like for chicken coop

Quote Originally Posted by devilplate
    wat effort u r toking about?

6mth lease==>1/4mth agt's comm(make sure u receive 1mth deposit....if not reject it)

after 6mths....majority of the units rented out oredi....tenants lesser choice===>higher rent.....supply vs demand

teddybear is offline Global recession is coming....

I thought you are saying near hospitals are always bad?
    All the Cairnhill area so near hospitals yet so expensive! Ritz Carlton, the 2nd or 3rd most expensive property price set in Singapore, is near the hospital!

toking about residential feel leh....y prices comes into picture?

SG still a asian country afterall....many families still pantang about facing or live next to hospital....near to hospital can be a plus point but not next to it lor....

I thought you are saying near hospitals are always bad?
    All the Cairnhill area so near hospitals yet so expensive! Ritz Carlton, the 2nd or 3rd most expensive property price set in Singapore, is near the hospital!
    when did i say near hospital no gd??

i said soleil surrounded by hospitals....so how can hf residential feel.....

Every time a tenant left, have to clean up and touch up the property for next tenant. Extra costs incurred because many of these can be attributed to wear-and-tear which can't be charged to tenant.
    Extra effort handling the agents for such short lease. What for? Premium properties should not be leased out like for chicken coop
    cleaning up all tat will be deducted from the deposit la....jus state it clearly in the contract....as for wear and tear...if so scared...den dun rent it out la...

as for extra effort handling agts....??? agts do all the legwork for u....u just nid to arrange a time wif time to sign the TA....like dat troublesome meh? ok la....u UHNWI.....different from us

u wana accept 6mths first or leave it vacant for 3-6mths?? the choice is clear....if u got holding power....tinking rental is peanut...den different story

Near hospital means:-

1) Add more people who like staying near/beside hospital
    2) Minus people who dislike/bantang near or facing hospital

If 2 > 1, then you have lesser pool of buyers. Of course, more potential buyers = higher price

when did i say near hospital no gd??

i said soleil surrounded by hospitals....so how can hf residential feel.....

Quote Originally Posted by thomastansb
    Near hospital means:-

1) Add more people who like staying near/beside hospital
    2) Minus people who dislike/bantang near or facing hospital

If 2 > 1, then you have lesser pool of buyers. Of course, more potential buyers = higher price
    so far, subsale has been slow...hopefully can pick up more steam soon

one more thing...i tink soleil is the only 99LH in tat area rite? actually i aso duno y i bot it last time....LOL.....no view at all....99LH....HAHA

You are rich

When did you buy? Anyway, prices have gained so much during the last 2 years so I guess you will be fine. Yield like 7-8% at least?

so far, subsale has been slow...hopefully can pick up more steam soon

one more thing...i tink soleil is the only 99LH in tat area rite? actually i aso duno y i bot it last time....LOL.....no view at all....99LH....HAHA

You are rich

When did you buy? Anyway, prices have gained so much during the last 2 years so I guess you will be fine. Yield like 7-8% at least?
    I bot subsale.... Seller lelong for more den a mth.... Cant find better firesale so i take tis.... Not my first choice definitely....hehe

As for px appreciation, still lag far behind clift

Rental strong for the next 2-3 years so just collect rental first lor. With such low interest rate, I think easily 70-80k nett rental gain in 3 years.

I heard Clift highest rental in Singapore. >$8 psf.

I bot subsale.... Seller lelong for more den a mth.... Cant find better firesale so i take tis.... Not my first choice definitely....hehe

As for px appreciation, still lag far behind clift

Rental strong for the next 2-3 years so just collect rental first lor. With such low interest rate, I think easily 70-80k nett rental gain in 3 years.

Not so high....7-7.5psf more likely

We should not view $psf rental in isolation. It should correspond with the condo purhase price (pp) in $psf or actual pp. Subsale unit may not be so lucrative given higher entry level.

...As for px appreciation, still lag far behind clift
    my old neighbour bought at close to 1800psf tell me abt "appreciation".

many firesale of this during 2009, only LH in Novena, every one tried to dump. devil must have gotten a super deal

Default Looking for 2-bedder in Soleil

Guys, I am buyer keen on a 2 bedder unit that is not directly facing TTS or getting any direct east/west sun. Serious sellers pls contact me thru sms at 91056110 and indicate your asking. Low/Mid floor acceptable.

BTW, anyone can advise on the brands of the equipment that is included in this project?

Cheers`
    Ben

Just sharing with potential buyers.

For those interested in 2bedder, my take is in order to scale above Velocity office block and Hotel Oasis, min 30flr and above, and will have a unblock view all the way to bt timah hill from a far distance

Studio unit mainly the view is much inferior with pocket view between buildings.

My and do bear with the low quality pic

low flr pool facing will be the most sought after....

low flr pool facing will be the most sought after....
    Well said. Totally agreed as the high floor units though have unblock view, but the quantum is very much higher

So potential buyers, your choice, your preference and your $$ cheers!

Thanx flxcat and devilp for sharing. To the few who SMS me,I will revert sn.

Cheers'

Quote Originally Posted by flxcat
    Just sharing with potential buyers.

For those interested in 2bedder, my take is in order to scale above Velocity office block and Hotel Oasis, min 30flr and above, and will have a unblock view all the way to bt timah hill from a far distance

Studio unit mainly the view is much inferior with pocket view between buildings.

My and do bear with the low quality pic
    May I know on which level did you take this picture?

Because building height you`ve seen in front can be different by the height you are and actually there is a bit of distance between Soleil and Velocity office or Hotel Oasia.

So if I am not wrong, cannot say only 30flr above can have unblock view.
    Exact blocking may be able to confirm after TOP.

Quote Originally Posted by trump7
    May I know on which level did you take this picture?

Because building height you`ve seen in front can be different by the height you are and actually there is a bit of distance between Soleil and Velocity office or Hotel Oasia.

So if I am not wrong, cannot say only 30flr above can have unblock view.
    Exact blocking may be able to confirm after TOP.
    Hi trump7
    The pic was taken at 30flr of HDB flat near to farrer park mrt.
    Indeed you correctly pointed out, I am aware of the distortion due to the level the pic is taken hence try to take at similar level ht at building where is accessible.

Will be great if any bro or Sis can share better pic taken from their unit in nearby apt or offices and will be better gauge. Cheers!

Quote Originally Posted by fragglerock
    Guys, I am buyer keen on a 2 bedder unit that is not directly facing TTS or getting any direct east/west sun. Serious sellers pls contact me thru sms at 91056110 and indicate your asking. Low/Mid floor acceptable.

BTW, anyone can advise on the brands of the equipment that is included in this project?

Cheers`
    Ben
    Either its facing TTSH with not much unblocked view or not facing TTSH but lots of blocked view.

Quote Originally Posted by flxcat
    Hi trump7
    The pic was taken at 30flr of HDB flat near to farrer park mrt.
    Indeed you correctly pointed out, I am aware of the distortion due to the level the pic is taken hence try to take at similar level ht at building where is accessible.

Will be great if any bro or Sis can share better pic taken from their unit in nearby apt or offices and will be better gauge. Cheers!
    Oh I see. Thanks for your input.

I hope that 4 br units get keys first. Can't wait to check it out. Studio and 2 BR issue last. Hee!

7th May 2011.

Quote Originally Posted by azeoprop
    7th May 2011.
    Both pics are taken from outside TCC?

I went to the 5th floor car park. Good view.

Quote Originally Posted by ginseng1
    Both pics are taken from outside TCC?

I went to the 5th floor car park. Good view.
    Hi ginseng1,

I believe you mean level 6A of velocity rite, where there is an extension of the carpark

Just an observation, the open air fitness area next to the tennis court, in my opinion FCH did not really do a good job. Do you forsee you would like to exercise and breath in warm air from carpark and the many aircon compressor from both Oasis hotel and velocity. Might be better leaving it as grass patch, or better still build a shelter (if not exceeding the GFA) and have a drink/snatch vending machine for refreshment after a good tennis game.

Oh, didn't take note of that as I was only keen on the tennis court and looking out for the placement of the side gate that leads to the shopping centre.

I am surprised that the sidegate was facing TTSH of all places.

Not sure of the car park level but it was the extension as correctly mentioned.

To my neighbours living near the tennis courts, please be forgiving as I play like Djokovic but not monica seles

can invite me to play? i used to play like federer but now old already. LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by ginseng1
    To my neighbours living near the tennis courts, please be forgiving as I play like Djokovic but not monica seles

Record $1,980 psf developer sales in May.