Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: MM lovers! What do think this 11 Jan CM has on MM?

Quote Originally Posted by dare2
    ...and you believe he actually gave it away?
    When did your sis buy and when did she sell? .....what you vaguely mentioned makes no head or tail one.....
    OK, OK, my sister needed the money so she sold it away lor.

Even my Malaysia sister-in-law (now SC) will not buy a ppty in her hometown where there is no one there to help to look after. Not sure about the law now, maybe much better lor.
    Last edited by irisng; 13-01-13 at 17:52.

Quote Originally Posted by irisng
    OK, OK, my sister needed the money so she sold it away lor.

Even my Malaysia sister-in-law (now SC) will not buy a ppty in her hometown where there is no one there to help to look after. Not sure about the law now, maybe much better lor.
    Iris-sis, u really have a lot of relatives hor. Good to hear from you and your stories as we get to learn from others' experiences.

Quote Originally Posted by dare2
    ...those Single professionals SPRs who are not be eligible to get HDBs is one niche group.

...those who can afford but could not make sense of LH high quantum units also.

....those who value privacy, especially ladies might find renting a room as suggested....inconvenient...

....hopefully the govt would also decide to extend DTL which ends at Bt Panjang all the way to Woodlands....
    Single lady just need to find a boy friend move in. Solved!

Quote Originally Posted by zeamybro
    Iris-sis, u really have a lot of relatives hor. Good to hear from you and your stories as we get to learn from others' experiences.
    My in-law family is a multi-national family . I have 2 Malaysian sister-in-laws and 1 Indonesian sister-in-law. My mother-in-law has only 1 Singaporean daughter-in-law and that's me .

My sister also has a Malaysian, China and a Singaporean daughter-in-laws .

My own grandfather had 3 wives, so can imagine, how many relatives I have, but most of them lost contact already.

My mother-in-law side has 9 siblings and her adopted family has 6 siblings and she, herself has 9 children. Very big family right, hahaha.

Both my grandfather and mother-in-law were born in Indonesia.

My in-law family is a multi-national family . I have 2 Malaysian sister-in-laws and 1 Indonesian sister-in-law. My mother-in-law has only 1 Singaporean daughter-in-law and that's me .

My own grandfather had 3 wives, so can imagine, how many relatives I have, but most of them lost contact already.

My mother-in-law side has 9 siblings and her adopted family has 6 siblings and she, herself has 9 children. Very big family right, hahaha.

LOL .... Like that u win already! I was telling some forummers yday that I enjoyed reading your sharings and stories...

mcm - pls add irisng as the relative-X in your next compilation!

LOL .... Like that u win already! I was telling some forummers yday that I enjoyed reading your sharings and stories...

Aiyoh, so paiseh leh, you all believe my stories huh? But is true lor.

Many many years back, one of my friends bought a farming land in JB, then M'sia law changed, singaporean are not allowed to own a land in JB, so he had no choice, gave the whole land to his relative. his relative "tang tiao". I don't know why he gave it away instead of sell away, maybe because of the law also. Not sure about the M'sia law now, better check before commit. My sister also bought 2 pc in JB, don't know why, she also sold it away.
    Foreigners are not allowed to own agriculture lands

Quote Originally Posted by Laguna
    Foreigners are not allowed to own agriculture lands
    I think before that, they were allowed, if not how my friend bought the land, he paid for S$30k-S$50k (if I'm not wrong) and asked his relative to help to take care of it. Then later, the govt changed the law that Singaporean are not allowed to own the agricultural land, so he transferred his name to his relative .

LOL.... I got lost reading the dense luxuriant family tree of yours!
    But I also enjoy reading your stories.

Quote Originally Posted by buttercarp
    LOL.... I got lost reading the dense luxuriant family tree of yours!
    But I also enjoy reading your stories.
    Ya... I don't even dare to try to start counting lol

Pls don't, I like to keep myself low-profile, don't want to be popular. 小人物的心声 - 平凡也是一种幸福.

Quote Originally Posted by mcmlxxvi
    Ya... I don't even dare to try to start counting lol
    Even I also lost track, hahaha. Some of them I never see them before because they lived in Indonesia or already not in this world. If one day, I happen to talk to a stranger on the road, whose know, they might be one of my relatives' children or grandchildren .

Sis iris, after u move in to your MM lets meet for Rochor beancurd lol.....

I should be moving into the area 2nd half this year.

Quote Originally Posted by mcmlxxvi
    Sis iris, after u move in to your MM lets meet for Rochor beancurd lol.....

I should be moving into the area 2nd half this year.
    I feel shy to meet anyone from this forum leh.

平凡也是一种幸福

nowadays, it is also not easy to stay as 平凡
    everything needs $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

I feel MM units in good location such as urban areas and sub urban areas will be good. As for MM units in those more place away from city.. I feel really a bit hard.. At least for me, in those areas, I can rent a 4-room HDB for the price of a MM units... so which one will u choose?

Quote Originally Posted by Laguna
    平凡也是一种幸福

nowadays, it is also not easy to stay as 平凡
    everything needs $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
    钱不是万能, 但无钱是万万不能, sign......

平凡 in a sense to lead a "normal" life. Too popular, people will have the interest to dig into your private life, like those celebrity, cannot do anything wrong, once wrong, seems like everybody in the world will know.

Quote Originally Posted by leesg123
    Imagine 500k mm already need 360k upfrpnt, wat more 2bdrm, 3 bdrm pc! Scary. Those would be killed first of there is any massacre.
    500K only need 25K cash, another 75K cpf for first timer....so why not? especially singles.

MM will attract young 1st timers.