Thread: Shares are flying...everything will go UP

Default Shares are flying...everything will go UP

another vicious cycle UPWARDS...DOW/STI/HANG SENG UP UP UP....followed by COE COV HDB PC...up up up....very sure next year my fav chicken rice uncle at elias mall will up his chicken rice to $2.80 or $3...
    In the final analysis.....its NOT whether you have a diploma,degree,masters OR PHD....its whether you have a HDB/PC/EC or LANDED...

except for smrt share price.

Quote Originally Posted by p3nboy
    except for smrt share price.
    that one called blue chip...
    In the final analysis.....its NOT whether you have a diploma,degree,masters OR PHD....its whether you have a HDB/PC/EC or LANDED...

Quote Originally Posted by radha08
    another vicious cycle UPWARDS...DOW/STI/HANG SENG UP UP UP....followed by COE COV HDB PC...up up up....very sure next year my fav chicken rice uncle at elias mall will up his chicken rice to $2.80 or $3...
    You are damn optimistic man!

I believe your chicken rice @ EM will be $4 very soon.

DKSG

Quote Originally Posted by radha08
    maybe chestnut's euphoria will come sooner rather than later. but STI not yet reach 3,800 and not even counting in inflation if reach 3,800.

2013 is the year for equities.

Quote Originally Posted by Rosy
    2013 is the year for equities.
    if i may use the H word....HUAT ahhhhh

A friend of mine from Hong Kong often says when he is asked about what does he think of the future property value in Singapore. He answered the question with a counter-question:

What's the value of the last parachute on a crashing airplane?

In china , if farmer sell land to play shares or property , the bubble is bursting and is time to exit.

In singapore, u see house wife use their monthly provision allowance money to play share , is something like wise to china farmers...

EUPHORIA coming!!!

MARKET OUTLOOK:

By Ng Weiwen, Macro Analyst

With the VIX ('fear index') tumbling to a 5½-year low, are markets too complacent in view of the lingering risks on the US and EU fiscal front?

Well, tail risks -or rather the perception of tail risks- have receded. We think that the investment outlook has improved but challenges remain. Sychnronised G4 monetary easing, apart from provoking a race to the bottom among major currencies, will provide downside support for risk-assets (such as equities) - which although having responded well to the cyclical upturn (as reflected by the uptick in JPM Global PMI), still face challenges from unresolved fiscal issues on the G2 front (US and EU).

Markets edged up yesterday but still remain in a consolidation phase, having retraced (i.e. pulled back) from their recent highs.

In Japan, the Nikkei [Nomura ETF Nikkei 225 (1329.JP); Japan 225 Index JPY100 CFD] has retreated from its recent high but market sentiment still remains buoyant as PM Shinzo Abe focuses the thrust of economic policies on boosting the flagging corporate sector with an emphasis on a weaker yen. Specifically, we should expect more aggressive monetary easing (with possibly 2% inflation target) as well as fiscal pump priming.

For the STI, it will continue to wade along its 10dma key support in the absence of a new catalyst, which makes a breakout (up/down) unlikely.

For the S&P 500, it needs to convincingly clear key resistance at 1470 level to charge higher, otherwise key support at its 50dma.

UOB drop abt 0.80 from 19.95 a week ago. worth buying?