Page 9 of 16 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: D'nest@Pasir Ris Grove >>>2013

today i went to the fish market......oops i mean d-nest showroom...
    ...absolute NO-BRAINER...got $$$ to buy just buy...too bad i no more $$$ to buy 1 more

1/2 bedders...3 bedder start at 800k plus...where to find...
    In the final analysis.....its NOT whether you have a diploma,degree,masters OR PHD....its whether you have a HDB/PC/EC or LANDED...

Quote Originally Posted by radha08
    ...absolute NO-BRAINER...got $$$ to buy just buy...too bad i no more $$$ to buy 1 more

what is the sqft of the 3 bed? 900sqft?

no wonder fish market. at this kind of quantum...

why isn't all the 800k+ 3 bedders sold out by now?

Sure be sold out ba... 800k plus for 3 rm condo near mrt

Quote Originally Posted by kane
    what is the sqft of the 3 bed? 900sqft?

no wonder fish market. at this kind of quantum...
    936sqft..crappy ulu 4rm hdb flats asking $500k plus...so many many restrictions buying hdb...what u expect buyers to do..buy pc la..
    In the final analysis.....its NOT whether you have a diploma,degree,masters OR PHD....its whether you have a HDB/PC/EC or LANDED...

Quote Originally Posted by bargain hunter
    why isn't all the 800k+ 3 bedders sold out by now?
    sales are very strong...i think shld be gone soon...choice units gone left not so good ones..the way i look at it...

Maybe I'll drop by the fish market later to see what is going on.

i ask the agent on the 3bd suites (good facing) mid to high floor, quite a few still not sold as of Thursday. The psf for those are $10xx psf. Adds another 7% ABSD, it is $11xxpsf. Is it a good deal? Probably not to me.

Maybe I'll drop by the fish market later to see what is going on.

Any good fish on lelong today?
    What ia a good house?
    It is a good house as long as you love it

Quote Originally Posted by 4wheels
    i ask the agent on the 3bd suites (good facing) mid to high floor, quite a few still not sold as of Thursday. The psf for those are $10xx psf. Adds another 7% ABSD, it is $11xxpsf. Is it a good deal? Probably not to me.
    3bd suites are a failure...go for compact 3bd...the suite got extra utility rm and toilet so ur maid can shiok shiok enjoy condo,,,..for what

Fren bought unit close to substation on the VVIP preview day...3 bedroom compact......approx 950sf I think....He paid 803k...If u ask me, that's pretty unbelievable price...

I looked at his floor plan...really not bad.....no balcony(but got a small planter), bomb shelter, yard area, wc, but space is really maximized. Master bedroom can fit king size bed,second room can fit queen, and 3rd room maybe can squeeze queen or die die twin (agent assured him that queen can fit.)

So I went down full of hope, unfortunately stack 40 (which is where he bought) all sold out...

It pays to buy on the VVIP preview..

Quote Originally Posted by Good house
    Any good fish on lelong today?
    whole day ah mad, no chance to go.

as for point on the extra utility, it is useless only if you not planning to have a maid, otherwise, where will the maid sleep.

Last weekend still have a few unit in stack 40. I almost bought one unit but when I see the substation and bin centre is right ard there, I decided to back off.... There is a reason for the low price

1) Right above sub station
    2) Facing the expressway
    3) Near bin centre..
    4) .....

That is why the low price.. But 800k plus for a 3 rm condo next to mrt is still a good budget

Hi RCT,

Bin Centre is still not too close, it is close to stack 36 and not 40...

And stack 40 is not facing expressway, it is facing Pasir Ris Drive 8.

Only thing is its above the substation...But I think still ok since its above substation and not facing the substation...Plus these days substation or not people still buy if the price is ok.

Anws, no point talk now since no units left

Any idea how much is stack 54? Facing pool 2 bedder

Can anyone post some pictures of the showflat or a link to the showflat ?

whole day ah mad, no chance to go.

as for point on the extra utility, it is useless only if you not planning to have a maid, otherwise, where will the maid sleep.
    kids room...

Quote Originally Posted by RCT
    Last weekend still have a few unit in stack 40. I almost bought one unit but when I see the substation and bin centre is right ard there, I decided to back off.... There is a reason for the low price

2) Facing the expressway
    3) Near bin centre..
    4) .....

That is why the low price.. But 800k plus for a 3 rm condo next to mrt is still a good budget
    yup i also realised that

Quote Originally Posted by Mu
    Fren bought unit close to substation on the VVIP preview day...3 bedroom compact......approx 950sf I think....He paid 803k...If u ask me, that's pretty unbelievable price...

I looked at his floor plan...really not bad.....no balcony(but got a small planter), bomb shelter, yard area, wc, but space is really maximized. Master bedroom can fit king size bed,second room can fit queen, and 3rd room maybe can squeeze queen or die die twin (agent assured him that queen can fit.)

So I went down full of hope, unfortunately stack 40 (which is where he bought) all sold out...

It pays to buy on the VVIP preview..
    exec flats in pasir ris that are 20 years old selling at that price so which is better...

exec flats in pasir ris that are 20 years old selling at that price so which is better...

The one that build with a heart is better
    What ia a good house?
    It is a good house as long as you love it

Default substation, bin center

What is a substation and bin center? Are they indicated on site plan?

Quote Originally Posted by RCT

2) Facing the expressway
    3) Near bin centre..
    4) .....

Quote Originally Posted by Good house
    The one that build with a heart is better
    haha true...

Quote Originally Posted by dragon12
    What is a substation and bin center? Are they indicated on site plan?
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Electrical_substation

http://cms.nea.gov.sg/cop_copeh_eolobc.aspx

Thanks for explanation. I did not notice this problem before. Is it noisy? What is the concern?

Thanks for explanation. I did not notice this problem before. Is it noisy? What is the concern?
    concern is later u decide to sell or rent...maybe more difficult...

how many sold liao? crossed 700 units?

risk of explosion, most importantly is the electro magnetic wave which many believes cause cancer.

Quote Originally Posted by leesg123
    risk of explosion, most importantly is the electro magnetic wave which many believes cause cancer.

Scientifically totally unproven... Its an urban myth.... Using your mobile phone puts you at much greater risk of electro magnetic radiation. Electro magnetic radiation is everywhere. Ask your doctor (its the best way to reassure yourself) I have lived all my life next to a substation so I know And its also perfectly quiet. I do not think any substation have exploded in any condo project in Singapore. There is more risk of fire from your neighbor forgetting to put out a candle.

But one must remember that next to substation, next to main road, next to bin centre, 4th floor, 13th floor, 14th floor are all "non-choice" units...You usually buy them cheaper and also have to sell them cheaper. Really depends on what you can afford.

But go and check out the projects to see if such units are sold...Usually these are the first ones to be sold out (especially the substation ones), since the pricing is far more attractive.

Choice is yours

Hi all, as long as u bought a property u are safe from inflation. It does not matter where you bought low floor, high floor, face tennis court, bin, bbq, children pool... Etc.

Anyone bought a unit yet?