Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst 1234567891015 ... LastLast

Thread: D'nest@Pasir Ris Grove >>>2013

Dear microhdb,

I personally find reading ur response relatively entertaining. N also realised u lacked of originality of ur own n like to copy what others said. It's good to hear fr someone who find none of the projects attractive. Pls c my replies in response to your comments below.

Quote Originally Posted by microhdb
    Location within location bro. I certainly want to stay near to Changi Prison if I'm driving but I won't want to stay NEXT to expressway also (Parc Olympia). Hmmm, I thought it isn't so hard to differentiate.

R u saying u want to stay near Changi Prison? In any case, there r landed n condos along that stretch which r near to the prison n I don't see sales transactions having issue (based on URA records). Also, it's stay near prison, not in prison right? And who mentioned anything abt PO? There r two projects namely Hedges and Dahlia which r away fr expressway.

I know for flora drive so many condos there, and with only 2 -3 small roads going into it, it will be like punggol morning hours jam, so 1-2 mins drive ? wait till after 9am

If there r so many ppl staying down there not complaining abt the jam, may I ask in what position u r commenting of the jam n up to 9 am? Do u own an unit there? FYI, the new road of Flora Drive is opening this Sat. Suggest u take a look and observe the traffic down there before running ur mouth.

Frankly speaking, qbay has the nicest interior but minus points you got to look at the map yourself (no mrt, close to industrial/paya lebar air base, far away from expressway, somemore got swamp of flying insects once in a while during hot season - because near reservoir)

I'm impressed. U actually do ur ground work till observing the flying insects. Ur groundwork is indeed thorough. Haha. While u comment negatively abt Q-Bay, the sales is amazingly good despite CM7.

d'nest, location wise is good, but if you look at the showroom you got to bang your head because who would want to go to toilet/shower naked with see through windows

I do not wish to comment on this project. Except wondering if u know the purpose of blinds n curtain. Haha.

Trust all r adults n we do our ground work before we commit to an unit.
    So, Where is your ground work (minus points) for Flora drive/tampines ave 10 ?

Cheers
    Funny guy indeed. Hope u can find ur ideal project someday. Perhaps u shld look at Orchard area instead of the East since none is good enuf for u.

so quiet, any news?

all at urban vista la

http://m1060.photobucket.com/albumvi...ychiu/Property Tanah Merah/20130315_094850_zps99cbacb9-1.jpg.html?o=1
    click: 🏢shoeboxmickeymousehouse 🏢

http://pbr1060.photobucket.com/album...ychiu/Property Tanah Merah/20130315_094850_zps99cbacb9-1.jpg?t=1363322803

this project also started selling today?

this thread is too dead quiet liao. sure or not?

Saw this www.dnest-sg.com stating over 370units sold so far.

Quote Originally Posted by therayo
    starting price? 1 bedder @ 498k?

thanks for info. good sales!

Quote Originally Posted by therayo

Way pian
    Past by just now, constant flow of cars and carpark jam packed at showroom. Market still so good meh or are they look look see see?

370 units sold before the day is out, surely sales is good?

Quote Originally Posted by 3C
    Way pian
    Past by just now, constant flow of cars and carpark jam packed at showroom. Market still so good meh or are they look look see see?

Went to see the show flat. Personally I do not like the idea of having a counter island in the kitchen. It makes the whole place more cramped. But I like the idea of having smart storage in the ceiling itself. It looks really cool to be able to store your luggage up.

From Channel News Asia site:

http://www.channelnewsasia.com/stori...259992/1/.html

=================================================

SINGAPORE: A new condominium, D'Nest, located at Pasir Ris Grove will be launched for preview sales on Friday.

The 912-unit project is jointly developed by City Development Limited (CDL), Hong Leong Holdings and Hong Realty.

In a statement, CDL said it is planning to sell the units at an average price of S$990 per square foot.

However, it will be offering an early bird discount of 7 per cent on the launch price in view of the Additional Buyer's Stamp Duty which some buyers have to pay.

That will bring the selling price down to S$920 per square foot.

CDL said one-bedroom units will come with a price tag of about S$498,000, while a two-bedder apartment will cost some S$680,000. Prices for 3-bedroom units start at S$820,000, and 4-bedroom apartments at S$1.15 million.

Some analysts said it appears that the latest set of cooling measures, which kicked in on January 12 this year, has had some effect in moderating launch prices.

Lee Sze Teck, senior manager of Research & Consultancy at Dennis Wee Group, said: "Price-wise, compared to some other launches in the Pasir Ris area, it seems quite attractive... I think there could be strong demand, mostly from HDB upgraders."

Nicholas Mak, executive director at SLP International Property Consultants, said: "Prices of uncompleted condo projects in Pasir Ris range between S$956 psf and S$1,000 psf. So S$920 psf for D'Nest appears reasonable.

"At S$920 psf, I believe the developer will be able to move units. But if the price moves closer to S$1,000, then demand might taper.

"The developer also has to bear in mind that there are likely to be two new condo developments coming up in Pasir Ris in the second quarter of the year, so there could be some competition."

D'Nest, a 99-year leasehold development, is located near the Pasir Ris MRT station.

just endured a barrage of adverts on ch 8 news timeslot.

1st break: d'nest, urban vista, ECO, urban vista (again! just before returning to news)
    2nd break: ECO, urban vista, d'nest, urban vista (again! just before returning to news)

urban vista kiasu siah.

Quote Originally Posted by nickq
    Went to see the show flat. Personally I do not like the idea of having a counter island in the kitchen. It makes the whole place more cramped. But I like the idea of having smart storage in the ceiling itself. It looks really cool to be able to store your luggage up.
    Not forgetting the walk in wardrobe, i like

2 bedroom selling like hotcakes
    http://SGNewCondoLaunch.com

Feel free to take a look. Something new every month

Quote Originally Posted by ZeeWee
    2 bedroom selling like hotcakes
    normal bro...
    In the final analysis.....its NOT whether you have a diploma,degree,masters OR PHD....its whether you have a HDB/PC/EC or LANDED...

Default 350+ units sold

Latest News: Close to 80 percent or more than 350 of the 450 units released at today’s sales preview of D’Nest (pictured) were snapped up as of 5pm today, with buyers out in force at its show flat in Pasir Ris since this morning.

Launched by a CDL-led consortium, the 912-unit condominium project saw strong take-up for all its apartments, from one- to five-bedroom units and penthouses. As a result, more units had to be released throughout the day.

In a statement to media, CDL attributed the healthy demand to its attractive pricing for a project near an MRT station. The developer initially planned to launch D’Nest at an average price of S$990 psf, but given that some buyers may be required to pay the additional buyer’s stamp duty (ABSD), settled on a special early bird average of S$920 psf.

Located in the popular Pasir Ris Grove estate, the development is within walking distance to Pasir Ris MRT station and is also near shopping and dining amenities.
    Ride at your own risk !!!

Wow, i reckon with e gamut of supply in PR, this will take off quite slowly but I think PR is really popular, esp w upgraders?

I guess that explains the 350
    Attachment 5562
    Affordable means small

really impressed with the finishing. esp the overhead ceiling storage. bit adjustment kitchen cabinetry. baywindow or floor storage. and of coz the hyflux separate tap.

whoever got the 498k. super duper excellent buy.

i walked frm mrt. really 7mins.
    next time bto ready, cut thru maybe 5mins nia.

Quote Originally Posted by mcmlxxvi
    really impressed with the finishing. esp the overhead ceiling storage. bit adjustment kitchen cabinetry. baywindow or floor storage. and of coz the hyflux separate tap.

Agree really liked how the 1 bedder was designed. So clever with the wardrobes and all the storage..

next time when a few thousand BTO/EC/PC all ready in pasir ris...you be lucky if no train break down going to pasir ris...dont talk about 5min walk...
    In the final analysis.....its NOT whether you have a diploma,degree,masters OR PHD....its whether you have a HDB/PC/EC or LANDED...

Quote Originally Posted by radha08
    next time when a few thousand BTO/EC/PC all ready in pasir ris...you be lucky if no train break down going to pasir ris...dont talk about 5min walk...
    It is happening across the island.

With new mrt lines coming up, the problems hopefully will be alleviated.

CDL is always better in this kind of things... Make u feel good huh.

Hey MM expert, what is yr comment on the FEO upcoming QUIN@Farrer rd ? Will fail or not ?

New launches like Dnest is killing the newly TOP projects like NV residences. 2bedder at NV caveated for around 850k.

amk bro, you are the first person whom i heard this project frm!

May I know where's the show flat located? I will like to visit this showflat.

If 2nd property, with 30 years loan - I can only loan 50% of it with additional 7% ABSD?

Quote Originally Posted by yowetan
    May I know where's the show flat located? I will like to visit this showflat.

If 2nd property, with 30 years loan - I can only loan 50% of it with additional 7% ABSD?
    Yes

Quote Originally Posted by Noexit
    Yes
    Thanks. I will visit the place in PT attire then.

Is the east side raining now?

yes it is raining. just walk frm pasir ris mrt. in the opp direction of the bus interchange once u get out of mrt exit. then turn right at junction. u will see road signs directing u there. r u wearing red singlet again?