Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678914 ... LastLast

Thread: D'nest@Pasir Ris Grove >>>2013

Quote Originally Posted by RCT
    The price look much better now... Look at Flora drive asking price.. crazy... This is much nearer to MRT and shopping mall...
    Flora Drive?
    which one? and what's the asking price

Quote Originally Posted by terrynfs
    Flora Drive?
    which one? and what's the asking price
    parc olympia....
    In the final analysis.....its NOT whether you have a diploma,degree,masters OR PHD....its whether you have a HDB/PC/EC or LANDED...

Quote Originally Posted by price
    it is, but their best plot is actually the showflat's location.

I guess it's priced to sell! Pasir Ris has not much potential for growth since the launch of Palette anyway. Given that this plot of land's cost is so cheap for CDL, they're probably pricing it to sell off quickly than to be greedy
    Palette is better than d'Nest which is the noise and dust buffer between TPE/main roads and palette. Nonetheless, it is still a good buy since it is still priced under the psychological $1,000 psf and also near to MRT/central. Personally, I think Pasir Ris has potential for growth since Tampines is already saturated and new developments would naturally spill over to Pasir Ris?

Quote Originally Posted by sleeping lamb
    Palette is better than d'Nest which is the noise and dust buffer between TPE/main roads and palette. Nonetheless, it is still a good buy since it is still priced under the psychological $1,000 psf and also near to MRT/central. Personally, I think Pasir Ris has potential for growth since Tampines is already saturated and new developments would naturally spill over to Pasir Ris?
    I've got to politely disagree on this, the whole stretch of Tampines St 10 all the way to Tampines North has been slated for development, if anything WV, Qbay and those GLS plots have potential for uplift

Was there over the weekend. Agent kept telling me rental yield is good, showing me the rental figures for Livia.

I then asked him, after Palette, NV Residences and then D'NEst go TOP, it will add another 2400+ units, u can still guarantee the yield?

He said yes cos pple will always want to rent the newest one!

Sometimes I really think that these agents really believe the lies they tell!
    树大必有枯枝,人多必有白痴。
    树无皮必死无疑,人不要脸天下无敌!

Quote Originally Posted by leftfield
    Was there over the weekend. Agent kept telling me rental yield is good, showing me the rental figures for Livia.

I then asked him, after Palette, NV Residences and then D'NEst go TOP, it will add another 2400+ units, u can still guarantee the yield?

Should be 2399 coz I bought one unit at NV for self stay. Not sure the rest for rental or not though.

Quote Originally Posted by 3C
    Should be 2399 coz I bought one unit at NV for self stay. Not sure the rest for rental or not though.
    I also buy for own stay. Should be 2398 then

Rental is yield really depends. Look at Pasir Ris alone have how many development?

NV, Parc Olympics, Palm Isles, Hedges Park, Sea Esta, Palette, Pasir Ris One (EC), Seastrand and many many more.. Even if it is for own stay, most of those that have buy should have one HDB right? Then if they stay in those condo, they have to rent of their hdb.. the supply is going to increase... now with the new policy for foreigner... I am really worried for those who think can have rental yield... Buy and hold is ok...

No sales figure update over the wkend?

Quote Originally Posted by bakasa2002
    No sales figure update over the wkend?
    haven start sales yet
    http://SGNewCondoLaunch.com

Feel free to take a look. Something new every month

Quote Originally Posted by radha08
    parc olympia....
    lol

Rental is yield really depends. Look at Pasir Ris alone have how many development?

NV, Parc Olympics, Palm Isles, Hedges Park, Sea Esta, Palette, Pasir Ris One (EC), Seastrand and many many more.. Even if it is for own stay, most of those that have buy should have one HDB right? Then if they stay in those condo, they have to rent of their hdb.. the supply is going to increase... now with the new policy for foreigner... I am really worried for those who think can have rental yield... Buy and hold is ok...
    You should not be worried but happy. Save up & wait for anyone of us cannot tahan then let go cheap cheap to you

Quote Originally Posted by sleeping lamb
    Tampines ave 10 got plot a b c d e to go

I would personally opt for Tampines Ave 10 over Pasir Ris Grove, though I have vested interest at Flora Dr.

Quote Originally Posted by EK@East
    I would personally opt for Tampines Ave 10 over Pasir Ris Grove, though I have vested interest at Flora Dr.
    Interesting, pardon my ignorance. I have been to Tampines Ave 10 many times and don't find the place attractive for stay or investment. Of course flora area I will not even consider. Can share why you prefer Tampines Ave 10 over Pasir ris Grove?

Interesting, pardon my ignorance. I have been to Tampines Ave 10 many times and don't find the place attractive for stay or investment. Of course flora area I will not even consider. Can share why you prefer Tampines Ave 10 over Pasir ris Grove?
    Correct me if I'm wrong, Q-Bay is on Plot A n B, C & D (is there an E plot?) r under the pipeline for development. Hence I consider there's potential upside for WV n Q-Bay. Several territiary institutions r also ard the vicinity, needless to say the three shopping malls which r mins away. More imptly, it's definitely further away fr an Expressway. These r juz few noticeable points tt I feel.

Pasir Ris Grove on the other hand, D Nest in particular, is right beside TPE, right? Saying u choose an unit tt doesn't face the expressway, how many units doesn't? Also, this area seems to lack of greenery whereas Tamp Ave 10 is close to reservoir, etc. I also saw fr an earlier post fr a forumer tt when D Nest is ready, there r 2,000+ units within the area, not mentioning the last plot of project. U do the math on its potential upside.

As for Flora Drive tt u won't even consider, it's individual choice. Giving the choice of staying private, I prefer somewhere away fr HDB estate. Also, given the locality of Flora area, juz a min or two from the major expressways, it's a plus point for me. Suggest tt u may wanna take a look at some of the current projects first.

It's just my two cents worth anyway.

Chill...

Correct me if I'm wrong, Q-Bay is on Plot A n B, C & D (is there an E plot?) r under the pipeline for development. Hence I consider there's potential upside for WV n Q-Bay. Several territiary institutions r also ard the vicinity, needless to say the three shopping malls which r mins away. More imptly, it's definitely further away fr an Expressway. These r juz few noticeable points tt I feel.

Pasir Ris Grove on the other hand, D Nest in particular, is right beside TPE, right? Saying u choose an unit tt doesn't face the expressway, how many units doesn't? Also, this area seems to lack of greenery whereas Tamp Ave 10 is close to reservoir, etc. I also saw fr an earlier post fr a forumer tt when D Nest is ready, there r 2,000+ units within the area, not mentioning the last plot of project. U do the math on its potential upside.

As for Flora Drive tt u won't even consider, it's individual choice. Giving the choice of staying private, I prefer somewhere away fr HDB estate. Also, given the locality of Flora area, juz a min or two from the major expressways, it's a plus point for me. Suggest tt u may wanna take a look at some of the current projects first.

Chill...
    For those who don't drive, pasir ris grove is obviously a better choice. And it is nestled in a private residential enclave. By saying this, I am not discounting the potential upside of ulu tampines.

Chill...
    When I look at those words in bold I got to laugh because it surely looks like an agent's talk, only the plus points and no minus point at all, somemore near to or far away from expressway is good, but only pasir ris grove near to expressway is no good

U do the math, if pasir ris grove can have > 2000 units and is bad, then how about flora drive/tampines ave 10, which sure will develop into > 2000 units, and this will be good ah (but pasir ris grove will not) ?

Tampines ave 10 close to bedok reservoir, how about pasir ris grove close to pasir ris beach park ? how about 7 mins walk to mrt from pasir ris grove, tampines ave 10/flora drive got announce mrt meh ?

So newbies got to be careful, there are always people in forum anyhow talk without the need to review his identity.

Of course every condo got its plus and minus points, so you got to do your own study and read the forum with a pinch of salt.

Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by microhdb
    When I look at those words in bold I got to laugh because it surely looks like an agent's talk, only the plus points and no minus point at all, somemore near to or far away from expressway is good, but only pasir ris grove near to expressway is no good

U do the math, if pasir ris grove can have > 2000 units and is bad, then how about flora drive/tampines ave 10, which sure will develop into > 2000 units, and this will be good ah (but pasir ris grove will not) ?

Tampines ave 10 close to bedok reservoir, how about pasir ris grove close to pasir ris beach park ? how about 7 mins walk to mrt from pasir ris grove, tampines ave 10/flora drive got announce mrt meh ?

So newbies got to be careful, there are always people in forum anyhow talk without the need to review his identity.

Of course every condo got its plus and minus points, so you got to do your own study and read the forum with a pinch of salt.

Agent talk? Revealing identity? R u reviewing yours?

Location within location bro. I certainly want to stay near to expressway if I'm driving but I won't want to stay NEXT to expressway. Hmmm, I thought it isn't so hard to differentiate.

Flora Rd/Drive have thousands of units which r of older developments n r mainly occupied, except the recently TOP, the Gale n the other 3 projects under construction. U mean Pasir Ris Grove projects r all occupied too?

Anyway, this is a place of sharing opinions n info. No need to refer others as agents or citing fellow forumers as anyhow talk. In any case, agents r also making a decent living. Trust all r adults n we do our ground work before we commit to an unit.

Cheers.

Flora Drive is not very good if you see how Loyang Way jam everyday.. I was considering Flora Drive condo but after I see the traffic.. I give up. And also it is not where near MRT and don't have much bus service. Just sharing my view

D'Nest also expensive if you see Pasir Ris One location...

Tampines Qbay.. For that one I really don't see what is good about that place.. For that price can buy better areas..

Flora Drive is not very good if you see how Loyang Way jam everyday.. I was considering Flora Drive condo but after I see the traffic.. I give up. And also it is not where near MRT and don't have much bus service. Just sharing my view

Tampines Qbay.. For that one I really don't see what is good about that place.. For that price can buy better areas..
    Hi RCT,

I concur tt Loyang Ave always jam, especially during peak hours . However, with the opening of Flora Drive (new road) linking to Upp Changi Rd North, this shld be beneficial for Flora Rd/Drive residents. With a min turn to PIE (Changi & Tuas) and to TPE, trust its convenient for ppl who drive.

I shall not comment further on D' Nest. For Q Bay, as compared to other projects, think their layout is relatively good and blks r quite far apart fr each other. Believe its also walking distance to reservior.

Nonetheless, thanks for sharing ur views.

Cheers.

Same here. Don't really like Q bay or D'nest or whatever projects that are located there.

Thumbs down

Then what in your opinion would be a good project to buy into?

Quote Originally Posted by leftfield

duno why people listen too much into agents... u shd ask them.. how many ppty they have and how come they not investing?? lol

dun b surprise some of them dun even have a house yet..

Quote Originally Posted by Superstar1
    Then what in your opinion would be a good project to buy into?
    To be frank. I don't know. As what I feel is that HDB is always in a better location except for new towns like Punggol or Sengkang. Look at Pasir Ris for example, the BTO in front of D'Nest and Pasir Ris One r all better location when u compared to D'Nest or NV or Parc Olympia. I feel the government should reserved better land plot for PC.

Quote Originally Posted by pod
    duno why people listen too much into agents... u shd ask them.. how many ppty they have and how come they not investing?? lol

dun b surprise some of them dun even have a house yet..
    Yes.. Some of their points totally opp law of economics. For example, if have 5 plot of land for PC in one area, when u go down to see the first PC launch, they will say 4 more is launching in the area, the price will increase as the more launch happen?? Increase in supply and price still increase? The problem is a lot of people still buy that idea. Some of property agent theirselves overleverage to buy property until if price drop 10% to 20%, they can all go fly kite. Anyway now what is the price of D'Nest? U can feel now is the buyer setting the price. Now developer have to see how much buyer r willing to pay for the property rather than setting the price and buyer take it or leave it...

To be frank. I don't know. As what I feel is that HDB is always in a better location except for new towns like Punggol or Sengkang. Look at Pasir Ris for example, the BTO in front of D'Nest and Pasir Ris One r all better location when u compared to D'Nest or NV or Parc Olympia. I feel the government should reserved better land plot for PC.
    Perhaps u can consider those projects tt r directly opposite MRT stations, e.g. My Manhattan, eCo, Urban Vista. These shld consider to have better location, otherwise, u may want to re-evaluate ur choice btw HDB & PC.

Hows the sales for this project?

when does this start selling?

tomorrow: sennett and trilliniq
    next week: urban vista and d'nest?
    22nd: Bartley ridge

correct?

Quote Originally Posted by ZeeWee
    haven start sales yet

Agent talk? Revealing identity? R u reviewing yours?

Location within location bro. I certainly want to stay near to expressway if I'm driving but I won't want to stay NEXT to expressway. Hmmm, I thought it isn't so hard to differentiate.

Flora Rd/Drive have thousands of units which r of older developments n r mainly occupied, except the recently TOP, the Gale n the other 3 projects under construction. U mean Pasir Ris Grove projects r all occupied too?

Anyway, this is a place of sharing opinions n info. No need to refer others as agents or citing fellow forumers as anyhow talk. In any case, agents r also making a decent living. Trust all r adults n we do our ground work before we commit to an unit.

Cheers.
    Location within location bro. I certainly want to stay near to Changi Prison if I'm driving but I won't want to stay NEXT to expressway also (Parc Olympia). Hmmm, I thought it isn't so hard to differentiate.

I know for flora drive so many condos there, and with only 2 -3 small roads going into it, it will be like punggol morning hours jam, so 1-2 mins drive ? wait till after 9am

Frankly speaking, qbay has the nicest interior but minus points you got to look at the map yourself (no mrt, close to industrial/paya lebar air base, far away from expressway, somemore got swamp of flying insects once in a while during hot season - because near reservoir)

d'nest, location wise is good, but if you look at the showroom you got to bang your head because who would want to go to toilet/shower naked with see through windows

Trust all r adults n we do our ground work before we commit to an unit.
    So, Where is your ground work (minus points) for Flora drive/tampines ave 10 ?

Cheers