7) Social Security by Enforcement Agents

8) Time Security by Efficient Statutory Boards

9) Hedging against Natural Events like disasters

10) Hedging against Global Currency Risks

11) Hedging against commodity risks like Gold

12) Hedging against Water Crisis by New-water

To be continued

Good Luck.
    Who would be so stupid to sell Singapore property in the current global economic state for a dime cheaper?

I hope it is not YOU.

Quote Originally Posted by blackjack21trader
    When you buy a Singapore property, you BUY with it the following:

1) Citizen Security provided by Government
    Which Government on planet Earth will give you a TOTALLY NEW REPLACEMENT FLAT when they need to use your OLD and USELESS HDB ?

Which Government on planet Earth will allow you to take out equity from your HDB lease when you are OLD and NOBODY wants your old flat anymore?

Which Government?

ANSWER: Only in Singapore can you find this Government.

Temasek TSR for last 20y is 15% per year ....
    CalPERS 20-year investment return is 7.7 percent

Temasek is Singapore Warren Buffet ... that's where SERS come from
    Ride at your own risk !!!

2) Asset Security provided by Singaporean Banks
    Which bank in Singapore dare to behave like the angmo banksters?

Which bank ?

Answer: You cannot find one single Singaporean bank like that, and they will also guarantee your deposits.

Quote Originally Posted by phantom_opera
    Temasek TSR for last 20y is 15% per year ....
    CalPERS 20-year investment return is 7.7 percent

Temasek is Singapore Warren Buffet ... that's where SERS come from
    Yes, you are a smart brother. Not like some guniang fools still wearing eye patches on both their eyes la.

Which bank in Singapore dare to behave like the angmo banksters?

Which bank ?

Answer: You cannot find one single Singaporean bank like that, and they will also guarantee your deposits.
    I predict with MY THIRD EYE, MASSIVE FOREIGN FUNDS WILL START TO FLOOD OUR SINGAPOREAN BANKS by MARCH.

I hope they upgraded their IT system liao la.

WOAHAHHAHHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHE

I predict with MY THIRD EYE, MASSIVE FOREIGN FUNDS WILL START TO FLOOD OUR SINGAPOREAN BANKS by MARCH.

I hope they upgraded their IT system liao la.

WOAHAHHAHHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHE

I predict, with my THIRD EYE, that:

Global Investors in flocks and flocks of flying machines, under the guise of Tourists, WILL JAMPACK our ONLY Airport by JUNE !

I predict, with my THIRD EYE, that:

Global Investors in flocks and flocks of flying machines, under the guise of Tourists, WILL JAMPACK our ONLY Airport by JUNE !

Place your BETS !

Remain outside the Lion City and watch your money become a SITTING DUCK, or GRAB A STAKE here and sleep soundly every night !

Place your bets !

Put your wealth in SAFE LIONS PAWS or put them in the SHAKY AND SWEATY CLAWS !

Place your bets !

Put your wealth in SAFE LIONS PAWS or put them in the SHAKY AND SWEATY CLAWS !
    I saw a Swan black in color landed on the lake.

On the opposite of the lake, throngs and throngs of golden heads and some black heads scurrying to swim across the lake.

A Mighty Lion stood guard before the City Gate, watching the crowd converging.

The first few climbed out of the lake, carrying bags and bags of gold ingots .

They bow before the Lion,pleading the Mighty Lion to let them enter the City.

On the first strike of the Gong, 32 taels of gold ingots equal 100 Lion coins.

On the second strike of the Gong, 64 taels of gold ingots equal 100 Lion coins.

On the third strike of the Gong, 128 taels of gold ingots equal to 100 Lion coins.

One of the late river crossers exclaimed, " Of what use is my gold? When I can't even enjoy it outside the Lion City?!! "

With that, the Black Swan flew over the man and snatched him away.

This post dated 30 December Year Two Thousand and Twelve 12:55 pm, Singapore Time.

2013, the year of the Double Headed Serpent.........

SWEE ARH ! CHIN SWEE ARH !

WOAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHHH

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Svhnr-nU5DI

High earners face major tax increase

The bill approved in Congress to avert the fiscal cliff would bring the first major tax increase on high earners in 20 years.

Taxpayers earning more than USD450k will face an income tax rate of 39.6% in 2013, up from last year’s rate of 35%.

Taxes on capital gains and dividends for most investors will remain the same in the aftermath of the fiscal cliff deal. For individuals earning more than $400,000, rates on both dividends and capital gains jump to 20% from 15%. (In addition, as part of the deal to pay for the Affordable Care Act, those making more than $250,000 will also pay an additional 3.8% on investment income, including both dividends and capital gains.)

The upshot is that for the highest earners both dividends and gains will be taxed at 23.8%.

The bill approved in Congress to avert the fiscal cliff would bring the first major tax increase on high earners in 20 years.

Taxpayers earning more than USD450k will face an income tax rate of 39.6% in 2013, up from last year’s rate of 35%.

Taxes on capital gains and dividends for most investors will remain the same in the aftermath of the fiscal cliff deal. For individuals earning more than $400,000, rates on both dividends and capital gains jump to 20% from 15%. (In addition, as part of the deal to pay for the Affordable Care Act, those making more than $250,000 will also pay an additional 3.8% on investment income, including both dividends and capital gains.)

The upshot is that for the highest earners both dividends and gains will be taxed at 23.8%.

wow..you are so smart that I want to hug and kiss you la, brother !

BUT I NOT GAY HOR...WOAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH

We cannot force on the freewill of the global funds,
    But we can make our TINY RED DOT the reasons for them to stay here willingly.
    Much work has to be done, the window only opens once.

May not be so simple. There are ways to reduce tax in usa thru careful planning by professipnal.

Yes sir! Going to make my next property purchase near to chin swee!

teddybear is offline Global recession is coming....

"Buying a Singapore property is better than GOLD:"

This quote I strongly agree!

1) Citizen Security provided by Government

2) Asset Security provided by Singaporean Banks

3) Health Security provided by Healthcare Service

4) Currency Security provided by MAS

5) Future Security provided by Singaporean Schools

6) Employment Security by Singaporean Businesses & MNCs

7) Social Security by Enforcement Agents

8) Time Security by Efficient Statutory Boards

9) Hedging against Natural Events like disasters

10) Hedging against Global Currency Risks

11) Hedging against commodity risks like Gold

12) Hedging against Water Crisis by New-water

To be continued

Good Luck.

actually I had written a free ebook entitled “ HDB Millionaire” 2 years ago just for junior investors. This is still available for TOTALLY FREE NO STRING ATTACHED download on my website.

but sadly, due to my time constrain as a director of many angmo companies, it was only partially completed. Writing a book is totally different from ranting in a forum leh ranting like a mad man is easier as you can tell from my many posts in this forum.

anyway, time passed and of course my "advice" had already evolved. And now I am so happy you seek this answer for the young punks out there again:

1: THE HUMAN DESIGN

Brothers and sisters here are all human beings, I believe. Although I must admit there are beings from other realms in this forum.

To invest well, you have to first KNOW YOURSELVES. That is, WHAT ARE YOU, WHO ARE YOU, WHAT ARE YOU MADE UP OF. But sadly, I can tell you, young punks nowadays more interested in k-pops or k-dramas than knowing WHAT they are.

You see, The HUMAN IS DESIGNED TO WORK AS A COUPLE.

Wait a sec, you say. What ? As a couple? I mean, we are taught all genders are equal and everyone is a FREE independent individual in schools, aren't we ?

Let your handsome brother here tell you, THEY BLUFF YOU ONE LA ! WOAHAHAHHEHEHEHHE

A MAN IS WIRED TOTALLY DIFFERENT FROM A WOMAN. The man is lacking in certain aspects which the woman are good at. If you like a metaphor from me, A MAN IS A BULL and A WOMAN IS A COWBOY.

What ? Brothers like chestnut would certainly say I should go back to IMH again, no?

Let me ask you a very simple question: YOU SEE ANY SUCCESSFUL INVESTOR or BILLIONAIRE NOT HAPPILY MARRIED? A few can even marry a few times ! Of course, the latter is not encouraged.

The question is, Why Billionaires are desperate to find a partner once they lose their partner? WHY? Let me tell you, herein lies the FIRST SECRET to successful investment:

1) FIND A MARRIAGE PARTNER AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.

Because both the male and female species are wired to complement or make up for each other's strengths and weaknesses in any investment decision making.

2: The Couple is the Double Headed Serpent !

If you get married, you will have a higher combined income. Now, a married couple's income is a hedged income much like a double headed serpent.

How so? You asked your handsome brother here.

Very simple, a married couple's income is an income from 2 sources. Meaning it is lower risk than one income from one person. Ask yourself this question, in the event of a recession, touch wood BUT can you be so unlucky as both get retrenched at the same time??? See the magic message here I am trying to convey? It is a lower risk income.

Now, it will not work if say a guy and a gal cohabit together but not married. How so? Very simple, both would be on different stakes when making an investment decision. Well, human nature as it is selfish, one party can choose to run road before the investment fails. But if you are both married, die die have to try to meet any challenges put to you by life.

So, now you understand why a couple is a double headed serpent, and why combined income sources is actually a diversified risk instrument, I shall continue further my advice to young aspiring property investors with low capital of say SGD400,000. There is a trick around this.

3. Singapore HDB policy is Santa Claus Policy.

"What? Am I hearing this correctly," many young bothers and sisters now wondering if I am now typing from the IMH ( Institute of Mental Health).

Let me explain before you jump to any conclusion.

A NEW HDB gave the buyer an UNFAIR ADVANTAGE over the rest of the market segments. How so?

Because it is a very Heavily Subsidised Investment. So UNFAIR that your humble brother sometimes imagine the HDB to be headed by Santa Claus giving away free monies !

The construction costs itself for a single unit already well surpassed the price each citizen pay for a new HDB. Let alone if we were to take into consideration infrastructural costs or intangible benefits like lift lobby, carparks, gardens, public facillities like libraries and shopping malls.

To add to this ridiculous charitable act, the Singapore Government actually built MRT stations ( or MTR as known in Hong Kong, or Subways as known in angmo cities ) and light rails system within walking distance of the new projects.

Not surprisingly, the new HDB or new EC are always closer to MRT stations than the private condos. There is only one exception in the Lion City and that is ION Orchard.

What were they thinking? Unlike the Minister who spent countless sleepless nights thinking about how to curb the sizzling hot Singapore property market; your humble brother here spent countless sleepless nights wondering if HDB is really headed by Santa Claus.

Where on this Planet's developed cities can you find a new 900sqft 3 bedder apartment selling for less than S$500,000? If you convert that into British Pound or Swiss Franc, it looked even more ridiculous!

Indeed, HDB is giving you free monies- albeit not in the form of hard cold cash, but in a form of market asset value which eventually you can choose to convert into cash if you want to.

A quick mental work by your humble brother, for each new HDB unit, the buyer stands to gain at least S$20,000 from the construction costs, and at least an additional S$80,000 if you compare a similar sized HDB resale unit.

A new BTO investment of about S$300,000 would be worth around S$400,000 if put into the resale market after complying the minimum occupation period. And that is just conservatively calculating.

Then, for those uncles and aunties who bought their Marine Parade New HDB for less than S$100,000 20 years ago, it became even more ridiculous when a recent unit there was sold for a COLD HARD S$1,000,000.

Now, if we even take a high inflation modal rate of 5% annually for 20 years, the uncles and aunties still stand to gain more than S$700,000 in present value terms !

NOW YOU GET IT?

Well, if you are a young investor with little capital, you should try to get married and then ballot for Executive Condo, BTO or HDB. Then, get a loan from HDB or bank to service your asset.

Getting a HDB immediately after your marriage will have gotten you started a few hundred meters ahead from the rest of your peers in the long property investment marathon.

PAP government is on the right track, dun be brainwashed by the Internet forums.

see what my mentor said:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e7D3_eGaO5k

4. HDB Policy is also my Grandmother's Policy.

"You can't be serious," I heard young punks saying this infront of their iPhones to me again.

Read My Lips: HDB POLICY IS MY GRANDMOTHER'S POLICY !

wow...that was just scary man......before you tell on me and get me to lim kopi, let me quickly tell you a story:

Only a few brothers and sisters here are aware, I got to where I am today because I was born with a silver spoon. Or... I was born into a disgustingly rich family la. But anyway, that's another story.

You see, I got a head start in property investment using a S$500,000 seed money given by my 100 years old grandmother on my 19th birthday la. ( Very paiseh...I play cheat la.....WOAHAHAHEHHEHEHEHEH )

However, all is not lost! The roads to Rome are all different, but the destination is the same, my good young brothers and sisters.

"I feel like smashing his face," indeed, my third eye heard you !

Anyway, before you got all angry...listen to me for a sec.

When you buy a HDB, the subsidised rate they gave you, is.......

JUST LIKE THE SEED MONEY MY GRANDMOTHER GAVE ME !

BINGO! Now you believe that I am an enlightened being with a THIRD EYE liao bo?

I shall share with you how to capitalise on this grandmother's seed money from HDB la.

WOAHAHEHHEHEHEHEHEH

actually I had written a free ebook entitled “ HDB Millionaire” 2 years ago just for junior investors. This is still available for TOTALLY FREE NO STRING ATTACHED download on my website.

but sadly, due to my time constrain as a director of many angmo companies, it was only partially completed. Writing a book is totally different from ranting in a forum leh ranting like a mad man is easier as you can tell from my many posts in this forum.

anyway, time passed and of course my "advice" had already evolved. And now I am so happy you seek this answer for the young punks out there again:

1: THE HUMAN DESIGN

Brothers and sisters here are all human beings, I believe. Although I must admit there are beings from other realms in this forum.

To invest well, you have to first KNOW YOURSELVES. That is, WHAT ARE YOU, WHO ARE YOU, WHAT ARE YOU MADE UP OF. But sadly, I can tell you, young punks nowadays more interested in k-pops or k-dramas than knowing WHAT they are.

You see, The HUMAN IS DESIGNED TO WORK AS A COUPLE.

Wait a sec, you say. What ? As a couple? I mean, we are taught all genders are equal and everyone is a FREE independent individual in schools, aren't we ?

Let your handsome brother here tell you, THEY BLUFF YOU ONE LA ! WOAHAHAHHEHEHEHHE

A MAN IS WIRED TOTALLY DIFFERENT FROM A WOMAN. The man is lacking in certain aspects which the woman are good at. If you like a metaphor from me, A MAN IS A BULL and A WOMAN IS A COWBOY.

What ? Brothers like chestnut would certainly say I should go back to IMH again, no?

Let me ask you a very simple question: YOU SEE ANY SUCCESSFUL INVESTOR or BILLIONAIRE NOT HAPPILY MARRIED? A few can even marry a few times ! Of course, the latter is not encouraged.

The question is, Why Billionaires are desperate to find a partner once they lose their partner? WHY? Let me tell you, herein lies the FIRST SECRET to successful investment:

1) FIND A MARRIAGE PARTNER AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.

Because both the male and female species are wired to complement or make up for each other's strengths and weaknesses in any investment decision making.

2: The Couple is the Double Headed Serpent !

If you get married, you will have a higher combined income. Now, a married couple's income is a hedged income much like a double headed serpent.

How so? You asked your handsome brother here.

Very simple, a married couple's income is an income from 2 sources. Meaning it is lower risk than one income from one person. Ask yourself this question, in the event of a recession, touch wood BUT can you be so unlucky as both get retrenched at the same time??? See the magic message here I am trying to convey? It is a lower risk income.

Now, it will not work if say a guy and a gal cohabit together but not married. How so? Very simple, both would be on different stakes when making an investment decision. Well, human nature as it is selfish, one party can choose to run road before the investment fails. But if you are both married, die die have to try to meet any challenges put to you by life.

So, now you understand why a couple is a double headed serpent, and why combined income sources is actually a diversified risk instrument, I shall continue further my advice to young aspiring property investors with low capital of say SGD400,000. There is a trick around this.

3. Singapore HDB policy is Santa Claus Policy.

"What? Am I hearing this correctly," many young bothers and sisters now wondering if I am now typing from the IMH ( Institute of Mental Health).

Let me explain before you jump to any conclusion.

A NEW HDB gave the buyer an UNFAIR ADVANTAGE over the rest of the market segments. How so?

Because it is a very Heavily Subsidised Investment. So UNFAIR that your humble brother sometimes imagine the HDB to be headed by Santa Claus giving away free monies !

The construction costs itself for a single unit already well surpassed the price each citizen pay for a new HDB. Let alone if we were to take into consideration infrastructural costs or intangible benefits like lift lobby, carparks, gardens, public facillities like libraries and shopping malls.

To add to this ridiculous charitable act, the Singapore Government actually built MRT stations ( or MTR as known in Hong Kong, or Subways as known in angmo cities ) and light rails system within walking distance of the new projects.

Not surprisingly, the new HDB or new EC are always closer to MRT stations than the private condos. There is only one exception in the Lion City and that is ION Orchard.

What were they thinking? Unlike the Minister who spent countless sleepless nights thinking about how to curb the sizzling hot Singapore property market; your humble brother here spent countless sleepless nights wondering if HDB is really headed by Santa Claus.

Where on this Planet's developed cities can you find a new 900sqft 3 bedder apartment selling for less than S$500,000? If you convert that into British Pound or Swiss Franc, it looked even more ridiculous!

Indeed, HDB is giving you free monies- albeit not in the form of hard cold cash, but in a form of market asset value which eventually you can choose to convert into cash if you want to.

A quick mental work by your humble brother, for each new HDB unit, the buyer stands to gain at least S$20,000 from the construction costs, and at least an additional S$80,000 if you compare a similar sized HDB resale unit.

A new BTO investment of about S$300,000 would be worth around S$400,000 if put into the resale market after complying the minimum occupation period. And that is just conservatively calculating.

Then, for those uncles and aunties who bought their Marine Parade New HDB for less than S$100,000 20 years ago, it became even more ridiculous when a recent unit there was sold for a COLD HARD S$1,000,000.

Now, if we even take a high inflation modal rate of 5% annually for 20 years, the uncles and aunties still stand to gain more than S$700,000 in present value terms !

NOW YOU GET IT?

Well, if you are a young investor with little capital, you should try to get married and then ballot for Executive Condo, BTO or HDB. Then, get a loan from HDB or bank to service your asset.

Getting a HDB immediately after your marriage will have gotten you started a few hundred meters ahead from the rest of your peers in the long property investment marathon.

PAP government is on the right track, dun be brainwashed by the Internet forums.

see what my mentor said:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e7D3_eGaO5k

4. HDB Policy is also my Grandmother's Policy.

"You can't be serious," I heard young punks saying this infront of their iPhones to me again.

Read My Lips: HDB POLICY IS MY GRANDMOTHER'S POLICY !

wow...that was just scary man......before you tell on me and get me to lim kopi, let me quickly tell you a story:

Only a few brothers and sisters here are aware, I got to where I am today because I was born with a silver spoon. Or... I was born into a disgustingly rich family la. But anyway, that's another story.

You see, I got a head start in property investment using a S$500,000 seed money given by my 100 years old grandmother on my 19th birthday la. ( Very paiseh...I play cheat la.....WOAHAHAHEHHEHEHEHEH )

However, all is not lost! The roads to Rome are all different, but the destination is the same, my good young brothers and sisters.

"I feel like smashing his face," indeed, my third eye heard you !

Anyway, before you got all angry...listen to me for a sec.

When you buy a HDB, the subsidised rate they gave you, is.......

JUST LIKE THE SEED MONEY MY GRANDMOTHER GAVE ME !

BINGO! Now you believe that I am an enlightened being with a THIRD EYE liao bo?

I shall share with you how to capitalise on this grandmother's seed money from HDB la.

WOAHAHEHHEHEHEHEHEH
    thanks for sharing. As aways you have a point. As long as the tender prices of land remains high n the reserve place resins high, any property will gain a net appreciation. But the game is changing everyday. From cooling measures to 60 year lease. Now the buzz word is affordability.

whatever it is the gains seems to be elusive n the gains has become unpredictable. If the plan is to start small n then move up to the next stage of evolution, then the advise makes sense. If it is maximise gains like betting on stock for newbie, then its a tad difficult for people who want fast profit n cash out to spluge on cars.

Property game in singapore used to be for a lot more players but now are restricted with new rules to a smaller group depending on the following: owners of types of homes, age group, level of income, etc. Those who had played the game earlier have accumulated more chips and still can play the game. Some new comers play with PM $.

Amateurs always go for quickie, slow and steady consistent performance over a long time is the key to success

Dun believe me? Since year 2000, other than gold, property n Cpf SA which gives compound return more than 5pc per year? Lehman minibonds? even temasek just return 10pc compound in last 10y

Amateurs always go for quickie, slow and steady consistent performance over a long time is the key to success

Dun believe me? Since year 2000, other than gold, property n Cpf SA which gives compound return more than 5pc per year? Lehman minibonds? even temasek just return 10pc compound in last 10y
    That is true brother. But there is something I need to bring up here to remind our good MIW, something that has been bothering me for many nights....

sigh yo...dunno to say or not to say leh....say already the EC owners may be angry with me la......but for the good of all property owners...I think I should say......

say dun say...say, dun say......

EC quantum of more than S$2million I read and I worried.

Then I read an advert on the newspaper saying something like using CPF to finance totally a property purchase, effectively enjoying zero cash outlays for the purchase....

Something is VERY wrong here.....say dun say, say, dun say ???

EC quantum of more than S$2million I read and I worried.

Then I read an advert on the newspaper saying something like using CPF to finance totally a property purchase, effectively enjoying zero cash outlays for the purchase....

Something is VERY wrong here.....say dun say, say, dun say ???

Think I better consider carefully first before saying la...

Think I better consider carefully first before saying la...
    This idea of zero cash outlays have a consequence.....NOT to the buyers...but may affect.....may affect......say dun say, say, dun say....

SAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This idea of zero cash outlays have a consequence.....NOT to the buyers...but may affect.....may affect......say dun say, say, dun say....

May affect OUR CPF Reserve la !

Quote Originally Posted by dtrax
    SAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AIYO... DUN ASK ME LIM KOPI LA... THIS I will say very fast and then I will disappear ok....come back when the tide subsides!!!