Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: A very sincere advice to young property investors:

Quote Originally Posted by price
    You see, it's a misconception that private properties are more expensive than subsidised ones. 2mm 1m can't even get a 4bedder ec or a penthouse. Hdbs are hitting million dollars too
    just keep ur private and wait for the chance to unload to the panicky and kancheong foreigners coming in jet loads soon la.JMHO wait for the black swan...heheheh

Quote Originally Posted by roly8
    seriously... i am clueless how u get it, man!

i also have around the same fund like you now.
    but i look here and there... none of the property attract me..mainly due to high cost..

i am still sourcing for good opportunity with my cash..

be patience and you will be rewarded!
    of course, do your homework and get ready when opportunity knock on the door again la..

P.S me so jealous of your $2.3kpassive income!
    Why jealous? It's illegal. There are many methods to earn better money the illegal way.

Oh what about the option of ec while trying to get hdb to waive off the 30months
    i cant advise on this.. no 3rd eye. Unless u see prop prices dropping like birdshit in time to come

Quote Originally Posted by blackjack21trader
    just keep ur private and wait for the chance to unload to the panicky and kancheong foreigners coming in jet loads soon la.JMHO wait for the black swan...heheheh
    tell me, if u are shrewd investor like me. what are the most risky currencies in the world now ? the ones that can kana hamtam upside down right now?

what would u desperately try to do if you cannot transfer ur angmo money via forex to a safe haven bank here?

GET IT?

Quote Originally Posted by dtrax
    i cant advise on this.. no 3rd eye. Unless u see prop prices dropping like birdshit in time to come
    Alright I get where you're coming from. Thanks a lot

tell me, if u are shrewd investor like me. what are the most risky currencies in the world now ? the ones that can kana hamtam upside down right now?

what would u desperately try to do if you cannot transfer ur angmo money via forex to a safe haven bank here?

GET IT?
    remember we are a free market. nobody can stop the freewill of the global hedge funds...nobody...not even Ben of FED can stop the free flying black swan la.

GET IT?
    Bro how come u reply to urself? Cheem dun get it

Bro how come u reply to urself? Cheem dun get it
    its a continuation la.... wahlaueh.....i was trying to continue the train of thoughts from my previous post

Why jealous? It's illegal. There are many methods to earn better money the illegal way.
    Haha. There's no need for u to jump into conclusion. Thanks

its a continuation la.... wahlaueh.....i was trying to continue the train of thoughts from my previous post
    Wakakakaka okok got it

Quote Originally Posted by Cupcakes
    dear Cupcakes, if u are financially abled now, get a Core Central Region private property in downtown city

Do U declare ur rental income to iras? Single below 35 having 250k cash fully paid 3bedroom subsidised flat, hdb would allow you to sublet? Shocking!!

for point 2), I can share with u my humble opinion from my THIRD EYE:

The worse the angmo economies become, the higher safe havens like Singapore property will rocket la....

and out of all the global markets, Singapore is the most resilient.

can u imagine our bright and intelligent MIW watching our property collapse with a shooting interest rates ? No way la..we have the top brains in government lor.

btw the global financial markets already collapsed...it was in 2008. we are living in the aftermath of this collapse for 4 years liao la.

WOHEHEHEHEHEH
    double post....

what u are seeing now is the aftermath of a financial collapse.

much like someone trying to jumpstart the dead battery in his car lor.

u guys were scared like hell, but for me, I watch it like a comedy with my THIRD EYE la....

hehehehehehhehehehehehehh

dear Cupcakes, if u are financially abled now, get a Core Central Region private property in downtown city
    Thanks. I'm thinking CCR or east coast. But I think I have read your previous comment that you don't recommend CCR now

what u are seeing now is the aftermath of a financial collapse.

much like someone trying to jumpstart the dead battery in his car lor.

u guys were scared like hell, but for me, I watch it like a comedy with my THIRD EYE la....

hehehehehehhehehehehehehh
    very soon, you will see the first country asking us for a loan.

Thanks. I'm thinking CCR or east coast. But I think I have read your previous comment that you don't recommend CCR now
    I dun recommend landed now la... i always for CCR condo esp. near the Singapore River or Marina Bay, good sister

Sister Rosy ! You are so correct. That is why your handsome brother here suggest to everyone: Landed will drop soon and all the CCR condos will ROCKET.

You know why? I say like this, you say my logic smart or not :

"Boss, the reports just in." Grassroot A

"Simi taichi? What report ? ", Jack

"Boss, we can squeeze the young punks to the maximum of S$2.5million after all our careful research and calculation."

"wah....so rich arh ? ", Jack

"Boss, launch the missile for landed at what price har ?"

"Ka Ka launch at S$2.5 million la ! " Jack

"The problem is, 5 years later, the same class of young punks who bought the new landed terrace at S$2.5million can sell at more than S$3million or not? Or, for that matter, all the similar sized old terrace in the market now ? "

Jack was thinking to himself.

"But then again, is that my problem ?"

WOAHAHHEHHEHHEHE

神龙股侠。
    double post for sister cupcakes

Do U declare ur rental income to iras? Single below 35 having 250k cash fully paid 3bedroom subsidised flat, hdb would allow you to sublet? Shocking!!
    Bought from open market. Rented out some months back. Got approval from hdb. Think I can only declare income tax in 2013 for assessment year 2012. Do you have any better advice for me?

Thank you for your concern.

btw, sister cupcakes.......

DUN BE LAZY LA !

READ THE THREAD FROM THE BEGINNING HOR !!!!

Beloved East Lover !

This is a great question you ask. You ask this question is so wonderful that my Third Eye started to wink and blink. And It says:

" Hear not the rumors on the streets, nor see the lies by the golden heads."
    " Seek but in the City called the Lion's Den."
    " Guarded by Lions and blessed by the SkyPeople."
    " It is only here that Safe Haven is found."
    " Free from Poverty, Crimes and Disasters."
    " Seek here where the black heads are..for"
    " Once the Strata reached the peaks, the Non-strata would have reached the bottom."
    " Then it is time the once young man, now a middle aged man, can enter the gates of the landed house easily."

Good Luck.

神龙股侠。
    double post for lazy sister

I dun recommend landed now la... i always for CCR condo esp. near the Singapore River or Marina Bay, good sister
    too exp for me.... Budget maybe around 1mio. Got cheaper alternative?

double post for lazy sister
    Not lazy la, your composition is too cheam. Hahaha...

But does it matter whether it's FH or LH for my case? Thanks

Bro, how abt MM near Steven MRT? D10 FH MM still got market? Any good yield for 1.1-1.2 mil FH MM?

Quote Originally Posted by East Lover
    Bro, how abt MM near Steven MRT? D10 FH MM still got market? Any good yield for 1.1-1.2 mil FH MM?
    For 1.2mil, can get a 2rm Echelon?

For 1.2mil, can get a 2rm Echelon?
    EcheLon is LH, far away from bro BJ mentioned Mariana bay.

Then might as well buy waterbank 2-bedder, 4 stops to suntect, 5 stop to MBS which is center of Mariana bay, and TOP soon?

Sorry no offend if u are Alexandra fun... Just curious to find out what will experts think of this... What is the real CCR that will cheong fast?

There are still 999LH gems at marina bay area. Look hard enough and you will find them. It will be found next year.

Then might as well buy waterbank 2-bedder, 4 stops to suntect, 5 stop to MBS which is center of Mariana bay, and TOP soon?

Sorry no offend if u are Alexandra fun... Just curious to find out what will experts think of this... What is the real CCR that will cheong fast?

heee I not fan of any development in particular. Both Dakota n Echelon both in Central Area and equally similar in terms of distance to city center. Echelon should be cheaper by at least 100k given its smaller size and also the fact it has confirm plots that are sold and under GLS. The only thing that can possibly by hyped up is the Sports Hub nearby for Waterbank

heee I not fan of any development in particular. Both Dakota n Echelon both in Central Area and equally similar in terms of distance to city center. Echelon should be cheaper by at least 100k given its smaller size and also the fact it has confirm plots that are sold and under GLS. The only thing that can possibly by hyped up is the Sports Hub nearby for Waterbank
    Both echelon n wb 2-bedder are around 1.2-1.3!
    Will u buy?

Quote Originally Posted by DC33_2008
    There are still 999LH gems at marina bay area. Look hard enough and you will find them. It will be found next year.
    Anything exciting in 2013?