Page 1 of 7 123456 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 30 of 181

Thread: A very sincere advice to young property investors:

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    D15
    Posts
    5,095

    Default A very sincere advice to young property investors:


  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    D15
    Posts
    5,095

    Default

    the reason why so many guniangs in our current age is because of the songs the young are listening to now...very guniangs one...esp. k pop.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    D15
    Posts
    5,095

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by blackjack21trader
    i suggest we go back to basic and ask young punks to listen to the songs we listened last time. this will bring out their fighting spirit to succeed in property investment.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    D15
    Posts
    5,095

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    1,378

    Default

    I like 林子

    No more K-pop? Oooooooooo....OK.
    All youngster must sing this song in School

    我是年轻的卫国军

    有的是满腔的热血

    有的是精力充沛

    相信我吧!新加坡


    我要用这股力量

    献身与新加坡
    我要把敌人消灭

    相信我吧!新加坡

    我是年轻的卫国军

    有的是满腔的热血
    有的是精力充沛
    相信我吧!新加坡

    我要用这股力量

    献身与新加坡
    我要把敌人消灭

    相信我吧!新加坡

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    3,294

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by blackjack21trader
    you made me click on this thread for nothing bro!

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    D15
    Posts
    5,095

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by price
    you made me click on this thread for nothing bro!
    what talking you?

    READ THE LYRICS!

    Every sentence is a secret to property investment success!

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    D15
    Posts
    5,095

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by blackjack21trader
    what talking you?

    READ THE LYRICS!

    Every sentence is a secret to property investment success!
    Like what the lyrics advised:

    To succeed in property investment, you have to:

    1) To persevere.

    2) Take the failure like success.

    3) Energy and drive.

    4) Courage.

    5) Hardwork.

    Sigh...you must be a young man not more than 35 years old la.

    And you are now a guniang after years of listening to sissy songs.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    5,837

    Default

    Bro BJ

    Apart from being a Director of a real estate agency
    I feel you can be a creative director in advertising.

    You have a niche in getting the attention thru your alternative methods of getting a message across




    QUOTE=blackjack21trader]Like what the lyrics advised:

    To succeed in property investment, you have to:

    1) To persevere.

    2) Take the failure like success.

    3) Energy and drive.

    4) Courage.

    5) Hardwork.

    Sigh...you must be a young man not more than 35 years old la.

    And you are now a guniang after years of listening to sissy songs.[/QUOTE]

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    D15
    Posts
    5,095

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by proud owner
    Bro BJ

    Apart from being a Director of a real estate agency
    I feel you can be a creative director in advertising.

    You have a niche in getting the attention thru your alternative methods of getting a message across




    QUOTE=blackjack21trader]Like what the lyrics advised:

    To succeed in property investment, you have to:

    1) To persevere.

    2) Take the failure like success.

    3) Energy and drive.

    4) Courage.

    5) Hardwork.

    Sigh...you must be a young man not more than 35 years old la.

    And you are now a guniang after years of listening to sissy songs.
    [/QUOTE]

    Thanks brother proud owner. You guys are really nice to me. I was trying to irritate you guys and yet you so nice to me leh.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    D15
    Posts
    5,095

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PN
    I like 林子

    No more K-pop? Oooooooooo....OK.
    All youngster must sing this song in School

    我是年轻的卫国军

    有的是满腔的热血

    有的是精力充沛

    相信我吧!新加坡


    我要用这股力量

    献身与新加坡
    我要把敌人消灭

    相信我吧!新加坡

    我是年轻的卫国军

    有的是满腔的热血
    有的是精力充沛
    相信我吧!新加坡

    我要用这股力量

    献身与新加坡
    我要把敌人消灭

    相信我吧!新加坡

    This is good advice. I am in my 40s. During my teens, we listen to songs that encourage the human souls to succeed in life. But now listen to the k pop, what they sing? love dump and get dumped by love....

    like that listen for another 5 years, sure become sissy ( or guniang ) one.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    D15
    Posts
    5,095

    Default

    listen to this one la, good advice for property investors wannabe or, gu-niangs:

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=btPJPFnesV4

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    197

    Default BJ

    Dear BJ,

    Please give us your advise re property market in 2013.

    Would prices continue the uptrend.

    Would rental maintain in terms of absolute value (not %)

    Thanks very much bro BJ! You are the best.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    D15
    Posts
    5,095

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Localite
    Dear BJ,

    Please give us your advise re property market in 2013.

    Would prices continue the uptrend.

    Would rental maintain in terms of absolute value (not %)

    Thanks very much bro BJ! You are the best.
    Dear young man, I am so happy you ask uncle BJ this question. So happy because at the very least, you are motivated to invest.

    Much has been discussed in my other 2 threads " 2013 double headed serpent" and "2013 new record volume.".

    However,I believe you are asking my opinion again in the perspective of a young investor. As a young investor, unless you are from a filthy rich family like me, I think you are likely to invest in:

    1) HDB
    2) Executive Condo
    3) Private Condo in RCR
    4) Private Condo in OCR.

    2013 will see the full recovery of the USA economy. As such, by middle of 2013 China will also start to move the Asia property markets again.

    In Singapore, we will see both NEW HDB and NEW Executive Condo remains a very steady growth . This is due to Ah Khaw increasing the supply side of this segment. (wahpiangeh, the way he is attacking like a warrior, scared the hell out of many developers la ! )

    So, these 2 segments will remain very affordable and value for money.

    However, methink the resale EC and HDB market of this segment will see an increase of between 8 to 18 % depending on the infrastructure of the estate they are located in.

    Volume of transaction in this segment will remain very very strong in new and resale HDB. NEW EC volume should be lower, but should pick up around middle of 2013. This is because those buying EC are more affluent and hence more kiasi la...WHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA


    Good Luck.

    神龙股侠。

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    D15
    Posts
    5,095

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Localite
    Dear BJ,

    Please give us your advise re property market in 2013.

    Would prices continue the uptrend.

    Would rental maintain in terms of absolute value (not %)

    Thanks very much bro BJ! You are the best.
    Rental in all segments except landed to continue rocketing.

    Enuff said.

  16. #16
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    D15
    Posts
    5,095

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by blackjack21trader
    Rental in all segments except landed to continue rocketing.

    Enuff said.
    btw, just to add.

    many siaolangs in CNA and those brainwashed by the angmohs are shouting property crash arh crash arh in 2013. they say i saiolang, tell you something, they are the REAL siaolangs la.

    Singapore property market is very special. Special as it is a safe haven. Safe haven because our government are decisive in taking actions to stabilise our property market. You see many other property markets crash is because of their retarded policy makers la.

    I worked out an interest rate that can crash our property market: it is 12%. Now, the question here is, will our government allowed the interest rate of a low 2% to shoot to 12% overnight? further more, Ben already warned the rest he will make sure interest rates remain low, so the siaolangs all wanna go against MAS and FED isit?

    Now you can see i not siaolang and it is the analysts that are siao one boh?

  17. #17
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    D15
    Posts
    5,095

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by blackjack21trader
    btw, just to add.

    many siaolangs in CNA and those brainwashed by the angmohs are shouting property crash arh crash arh in 2013. they say i saiolang, tell you something, they are the REAL siaolangs la.

    Singapore property market is very special. Special as it is a safe haven. Safe haven because our government are decisive in taking actions to stabilise our property market. You see many other property markets crash is because of their retarded policy makers la.

    I worked out an interest rate that can crash our property market: it is 12%. Now, the question here is, will our government allowed the interest rate of a low 2% to shoot to 12% overnight? further more, Ben already warned the rest he will make sure interest rates remain low, so the siaolangs all wanna go against MAS and FED isit?

    Now you can see i not siaolang and it is the analysts that are siao one boh?
    another scenario that can crash our market is the shoot up of unemployment rates to 8% or more. So those siaolang are predicting Singapore unemployment rates will shoot from near 1% to 8% overnight isit?

    how siao can they be? chey......!

  18. #18
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    3,812

    Default

    Bro, when u go to a forum and everyone tell u buy prop surely make money, then u worry - euphoria has happened. Hahaha

    Aren't u glad everyone has not jumped onto the bandwagon?
    Hahahahaha

  19. #19
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    D15
    Posts
    5,095

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by blackjack21trader
    another scenario that can crash our market is the shoot up of unemployment rates to 8% or more. So those siaolang are predicting Singapore unemployment rates will shoot from near 1% to 8% overnight isit?

    how siao can they be? chey......!
    maybe not crash but i should say property prices drop instead la, if unemployment at 8%. because even at 8% unemployment rate, property market will still remain strong because of the high saving rates in Singapore.

  20. #20
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    D15
    Posts
    5,095

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by chestnut
    Bro, when u go to a forum and everyone tell u buy prop surely make money, then u worry - euphoria has happened. Hahaha

    Aren't u glad everyone has not jumped onto the bandwagon?
    Hahahahaha
    I would really worry when the cleaners talk about buying a CCR condo la.

    wahahhahahahahahah

  21. #21
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    3,812

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by blackjack21trader
    I would really worry when the cleaners talk about buying a CCR condo la.

    wahahhahahahahahah
    Bro, dont worry, the day will never come even in your children's lifetime... Hahahahahahaha


  22. #22
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    D15
    Posts
    5,095

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by chestnut
    Bro, dont worry, the day will never come even in your children's lifetime... Hahahahahahaha

    that is true. but after seeing how wallstreet sold all the bad loans to the unemployed and the low income to buy property, i always on the guard la.

    that is why, i keep emphasizing we NEED TO UPKEEP THE STANDARD OF GOOD GOVERNANCE.


  23. #23
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    3,812

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by blackjack21trader
    that is true. but after seeing how wallstreet sold all the bad loans to the unemployed and the low income to buy property, i always on the guard la.

    The sub prime thinggy... None of them could well afford the "CCRs". They did not have "HDBs". So this people bot the "entry to early mid" level housing...

    So the mass market got hit very badly....

    In Singapore, the mass market is actually HDB.... 80/20 rule. 80%hdb, 20% private.

    Cheers


  24. #24
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    D15
    Posts
    5,095

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by chestnut
    The sub prime thinggy... None of them could well afford the "CCRs". They did not have "HDBs". So this people bot the "entry to early mid" level housing...

    So the mass market got hit very badly....

    In Singapore, the mass market is actually HDB.... 80/20 rule. 80%hdb, 20% private.

    Cheers

    yes, i agree with you. that is how i see it too. i am worried not for the educated and well informed young men. but i worried for young punks like yowetan.


  25. #25
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    3,812

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by blackjack21trader
    that is true. but after seeing how wallstreet sold all the bad loans to the unemployed and the low income to buy property, i always on the guard la.

    that is why, i keep emphasizing we NEED TO UPKEEP THE STANDARD OF GOOD GOVERNANCE.

    Bro, the theory of having everyone own a home was rite... The execution was wrong... This people started buying extra home to flip. This people borrowed extra against their "increased" property value and spent without a thot. Exuberance... But no one thot them financial in school wat??? Just like in any education system in the world.... So wat to do... History will always repeat itself to a certain extend....

  26. #26
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    3,812

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by blackjack21trader
    yes, i agree with you. that is how i see it too. i am worried not for the educated and well informed young men. but i worried for young punks like yowetan.

    Bro, some people will only want to listen to what they want to hear... Tell someone who takes drugs to quit and you will get hamtam...

    I also feel like you but there is so much we can do.... We can at least share with people who understand and input the sharing into their strategy....

    In a class of 40 whereby you have people who have say
    - 10 scored 270 in PSLE
    - 10 socred 250 in PSLE
    - 10 scored 220 in PSLE
    - 10 scored 170 in PSLE

    How are you going to conduct the class????

    Those who scored low need to do more reading and catching up to follow the class wat... If not the people who scored high will need to slow down to allow the 170s to catch up...

    Sad but true...

    So how????

  27. #27
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    3,943

    Default

    Well, rather upset why no one ask me for advice for the young investors!

    First, must have the knowledge, next the wisdom, third, must have the capital and then have the gut to see the market and move before anyone move.

    For people just posted two lines questions to the gurus here, I just have to say, they are still a distance to learn.

  28. #28
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    D15
    Posts
    5,095

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Laguna
    Well, rather upset why no one ask me for advice for the young investors!

    First, must have the knowledge, next the wisdom, third, must have the capital and then have the gut to see the market and move before anyone move.

    For people just posted two lines questions to the gurus here, I just have to say, they are still a distance to learn.
    yes i agree with ur advice! kudos!

  29. #29
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    2,309

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by blackjack21trader
    I would really worry when the cleaners talk about buying a CCR condo la.

    wahahhahahahahahah
    What about when cleaners talk about buying OCR condo leh ?
    That day may not be too far away.

    Office Boy will now and then talk to cleaners since I need them to clean up the office ... many are now talking about how much they can sell their HDB for and whether can buy OCR condos ...

    DKSG

  30. #30
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    7,482

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by blackjack21trader
    the reason why so many guniangs in our current age is because of the songs the young are listening to now...very guniangs one...esp. k pop.
    some of those k pop boy band member, i don't even know where it is a guy or a manly looking woman...

Similar Threads

  1. Young investors
    By Poorlittlerichdude in forum Singapore Private Condominium Property Discussion and News
    Replies: 21
    -: 05-06-14, 21:15
  2. My sincere advice to government, Tharman, Khaw
    By economist in forum Singapore Private Condominium Property Discussion and News
    Replies: 71
    -: 21-04-13, 21:31
  3. CM7 should be revised, my sincere advice to government
    By economist in forum Singapore Private Condominium Property Discussion and News
    Replies: 42
    -: 25-01-13, 11:13
  4. A very sincere advice to property agents:
    By blackjack21trader in forum Singapore Private Condominium Property Discussion and News
    Replies: 14
    -: 16-12-12, 12:28
  5. A very sincere advice to Hossan Leong:
    By blackjack21trader in forum HDB, EC, commercial and industrial property discussion
    Replies: 0
    -: 15-12-12, 19:46

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •