Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Private home sales seen hitting new record volume next year 2013

Default Private home sales seen hitting new record volume next year 2013

report by Blackjack21trader in my double headed serpent thread.

神龙股侠。
    NIL SINE LABORE!

The logic is simple:

Retired ah pehs and ah soos who sold their landed this year will join in the fun come 2013.

1 landed sold = 2 CCR condos

1 landed sold = 4 OCR condos

1 landed sold = 3 RCR condos

1 CCR landed sold = 3 CCR condos

神龙股侠。
    Nil SINE LABORE!

Quote Originally Posted by blackjack21trader
    The logic is simple:

Retired ah pehs and ah soos who sold their landed this year will join in the fun come 2013.

神龙股侠。
    Nil SINE LABORE!

Hence, the higher the landed price, the higher will be the condo especially CCR condo psf.

Hence, the higher the landed price, the higher will be the condo especially CCR condo psf.

When the retired ah pehs and ah sohs blocked the young punks from entering the CCR segment, the young punks will start to gobble up the RCR and OCR condos. Even fast food restaurant managers will start to aim for EC instead as the HDB and ECs all taken up by the young graduates who even planned for their HDB/ECs before graduation !!!!

At JC or polytechnics canteens, you will hear junior college students talking about property !

The logic is simple:

神龙股侠。
    Nil SINE LABORE!
    Tat is true....my uncle sold one landed during retirement and buy a PC for himself, one PC for his son, and one PC for his daughter.....

sell landed downgrade to HDB + 1 MM more likely, unless your landed is prime
    Ride at your own risk !!!

The postmen nowsday very kuai lan. Couldn't even wait for one second at my gate. One asshole just left the failed delivery slip at my gate without waiting.

KNNCCB.

The postmen nowsday very kuai lan. Couldn't even wait for one second at my gate. One asshole just left the failed delivery slip at my gate without waiting.

KNNCCB.
    They are forcing me to install CCTV at my gate to record their behaviors.

I think many logistic and transportation service level and professionalism is dropping steadily since my 4 years back here.

Better wake up the bloody idea.

One bus driver intentionally drove very close and sped up to my lamborghini just the other day. Nabeh....

You thought only you got camera arh...who is the driver that keeps giving way to you at the bus stops ? Ungrateful lots.

KKNCCB.

Better wake up. I have a big present ready for you.

I tell you, you will never guess who I am. One fine day I am going to give you one big present: better wake up your idea.

Bro relax. Don't anger yourself. What for bring yourself down to their level?

The little people will always do what they do best - little things.

I tell you, you will never guess who I am. One fine day I am going to give you one big present: better wake up your idea.
    You think I cannot recruit all the ahpunehneh from India as bus drivers or postmen isit?

Wait till you see how I replace the whole lots of you and go back to your motherlands.

Quote Originally Posted by mcmlxxvi
    Bro relax. Don't anger yourself. What for bring yourself down to their level?

The little people will always do what they do best - little things.
    aiya... just pretending to be anger only lah...WOAHAAHAHAHAHHHA.. I am just teasing one spy forumer here, he should know who he is. heheheheheheh

Be careful of those nicks that register but never post. And remember, we keep all our discussion to property/investment only ok. Avoid all political topics or foreigner subjects.

We have one common OBJECTIVE:

1) MONEY

We are all here to make money and nothing else. If you guys want to post political topics can, but please let us not discuss about them. You guys can discuss it in Sammyboy or CNA.

Good Luck.

神龙股侠。

Yes bro bj. I will heed your advice from now on...

[some people have 0 sense of humor and can turn into zombies]

Yes bro bj. I will heed your advice from now on...

[some people have 0 sense of humor and can turn into zombies]
    I remember you got a few studio units tio bo?

Dun worry about them. Let me share with you one info since you are a nice person ( I think u also forgotten I ever teased you before..HAHAHAH )

These studio units has their own market. The market is the World's traveller. World travellers as you know, are the rich upper middle class who travelled a lot around the globe. These people are also very calculative BUT very greedy as well.

Imagine the hotel/accomodation bills they will chalk up if they travel like once a month.

As Asia gets more and more affluent, we will see more and more of these people. They will form a market segment of its own.Growth of this segment comes with the help in paritcular from budget airlines.

Singapore as you know from a recent report, is their top destination.

How I come to this realisation is because I am a traveller too. And I have bought a few studio units overseas in Hong Kong and Australia. I tell you, that saves a lot.

Good Luck, that is all I can reveal.

神龙股侠。

Many people enter the property market/invesment studying numbers, reports and charts. Well those are good diligence, sad to say, most of the time, they are dated information.

I invest by studying and trying to predict human behaviors.

WOAHAHAHEHEHHE

Many people enter the property market/invesment studying numbers, reports and charts. Well those are good diligence, sad to say, most of the time, they are dated information.

WOAHAHAHEHEHHE
    One conversation only last week at a fast food restaurant:

"Hello, Tommy !", restaurant manager

"blah blah blah...", said a customer

"blah blah blan..."

" So, you decided on the Pungol EC ?", asked the manager

" No leh..I am worried la..", said the young man of about 35 years old.

" Put money in the bank no use la, less than 1%. Inflation is way above 4% leh. You buy a property can hedge inflation ."

"what if market crashed ?"

"You can always rent it and wait for market to recover la.", advised the manager to his friend.

I was sitting there thinking.. WAHLAUEH...MASS MARKET BOOM COMING LIAO !!! I hope the next conversation not from the hawkers at the hawker centers hor.

One bus driver intentionally drove very close and sped up to my lamborghini just the other day. Nabeh....

You thought only you got camera arh...who is the driver that keeps giving way to you at the bus stops ? Ungrateful lots.

KKNCCB.

Better wake up. I have a big present ready for you.
    Rest assure. Anybody dare to touch your lamborghini, he or she is messing with the rest of us. (Can I borrow? I never drive one before)

WOAHAHAHEHEHHE
    Bro BJ seek your advise. What is your opinion on commercial shop/office? Can still invest?

Quote Originally Posted by indomie
    Rest assure. Anybody dare to touch your lamborghini, he or she is messing with the rest of us. (Can I borrow? I never drive one before)
    Thanks brother, I am so touched.

Quote Originally Posted by PN
    Bro BJ seek your advise. What is your opinion on commercial shop/office? Can still invest?
    why not as long as Ah Khaw dun come up with a CM on them ? But you have to be careful about the location. Find those that really got commercial activities one hor.

recently I got many flyers on these commercial spaces in strange location.

JMHO, I think Paya Lebar area can still invest.

why not as long as Ah Khaw dun come up with a CM on them ? But you have to be careful about the location. Find those that really got commercial activities one hor.

there are many commercial spaces dunno because of fengshui or what like dead town like that. Kallang Leisure and Katong Mall used to be like that. But after they changed their fengshui, see the bustling activities there.

Just a few days ago, one market stall bidded for I think like S$50? come on, cheap is cheap got reason one. dun any-o-how hamtam.

there are many commercial spaces dunno because of fengshui or what like dead town like that. Kallang Leisure and Katong Mall used to be like that. But after they changed their fengshui, see the bustling activities there.

Just a few days ago, one market stall bidded for I think like S$50? come on, cheap is cheap got reason one. dun any-o-how hamtam.
    commercial is a different ball game. the key is to get the anchor tenant space. Or the spaces around the anchor, so that your rental can be solid like a rock.

I remember you got a few studio units tio bo?

Dun worry about them. Let me share with you one info since you are a nice person ( I think u also forgotten I ever teased you before..HAHAHAH )

These studio units has their own market. The market is the World's traveller. World travellers as you know, are the rich upper middle class who travelled a lot around the globe. These people are also very calculative BUT very greedy as well.

Imagine the hotel/accomodation bills they will chalk up if they travel like once a month.

As Asia gets more and more affluent, we will see more and more of these people. They will form a market segment of its own.Growth of this segment comes with the help in paritcular from budget airlines.

Singapore as you know from a recent report, is their top destination.

How I come to this realisation is because I am a traveller too. And I have bought a few studio units overseas in Hong Kong and Australia. I tell you, that saves a lot.

Good Luck, that is all I can reveal.

神龙股侠。
    Thanks for your selfless sharing... confidence booster!

But .... but.... only means anything to me if I am selling... which I am not (can't). If these are the target tenants, they probably rent by the month. But since as per what you're saying this segment still got demand, at least my ppty values will hold up...
    Last edited by mcmlxxvi; 13-12-12 at 13:36.

Thanks. Will bear that in mind.
    Location + human traffic = high rental & potential capital appreciation.

commercial is a different ball game. the key is to get the anchor tenant space. Or the spaces around the anchor, so that your rental can be solid like a rock.
    In commercial, you look for rental returns. In residential, you look for capital gains. But I dunno why HDB situation is different one, the buyers look for rental returns? Maybe really expats going into HDB ?

One conversation only last week at a fast food restaurant:

"Hello, Tommy !", restaurant manager

"blah blah blah...", said a customer

"blah blah blan..."

" So, you decided on the Pungol EC ?", asked the manager

" No leh..I am worried la..", said the young man of about 35 years old.

" Put money in the bank no use la, less than 1%. Inflation is way above 4% leh. You buy a property can hedge inflation ."

"what if market crashed ?"

"You can always rent it and wait for market to recover la.", advised the manager to his friend.

I was sitting there thinking.. WAHLAUEH...MASS MARKET BOOM COMING LIAO !!! I hope the next conversation not from the hawkers at the hawker centers hor.
    Months back I already saw a young teen (look like upper sec or JC) talking to the aunt about EC and property! Can use words like 'valuation', 'market value' etc somemore...

Months back I already saw a young teen (look like upper sec or JC) talking to the aunt about EC and property! Can use words like 'valuation', 'market value' etc somemore...
    yes, dun underestimate these young punks. my developer friend was only 19 when she manages her father's business. when you look at her, you can never imagine she is so aggressive in bidding lands.