Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 30 of 80

Thread: Private home sales seen hitting new record volume next year 2013

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    D15
    Posts
    5,095

    Default Private home sales seen hitting new record volume next year 2013

    report by Blackjack21trader in my double headed serpent thread.

    神龙股侠。
    NIL SINE LABORE!

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    D15
    Posts
    5,095

    Default

    The logic is simple:

    Retired ah pehs and ah soos who sold their landed this year will join in the fun come 2013.

    1 landed sold = 2 CCR condos

    1 landed sold = 4 OCR condos

    1 landed sold = 3 RCR condos

    1 CCR landed sold = 3 CCR condos

    神龙股侠。
    Nil SINE LABORE!

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    D15
    Posts
    5,095

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by blackjack21trader
    The logic is simple:

    Retired ah pehs and ah soos who sold their landed this year will join in the fun come 2013.

    1 landed sold = 2 CCR condos

    1 landed sold = 4 OCR condos

    1 landed sold = 3 RCR condos

    1 CCR landed sold = 3 CCR condos

    神龙股侠。
    Nil SINE LABORE!

    Hence, the higher the landed price, the higher will be the condo especially CCR condo psf.



  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    D15
    Posts
    5,095

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by blackjack21trader
    Hence, the higher the landed price, the higher will be the condo especially CCR condo psf.


    When the retired ah pehs and ah sohs blocked the young punks from entering the CCR segment, the young punks will start to gobble up the RCR and OCR condos. Even fast food restaurant managers will start to aim for EC instead as the HDB and ECs all taken up by the young graduates who even planned for their HDB/ECs before graduation !!!!

    At JC or polytechnics canteens, you will hear junior college students talking about property !

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    789

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by blackjack21trader
    The logic is simple:

    Retired ah pehs and ah soos who sold their landed this year will join in the fun come 2013.

    1 landed sold = 2 CCR condos

    1 landed sold = 4 OCR condos

    1 landed sold = 3 RCR condos

    1 CCR landed sold = 3 CCR condos

    神龙股侠。
    Nil SINE LABORE!
    Tat is true....my uncle sold one landed during retirement and buy a PC for himself, one PC for his son, and one PC for his daughter.....

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    8,926

    Default

    sell landed downgrade to HDB + 1 MM more likely, unless your landed is prime
    Ride at your own risk !!!

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    D15
    Posts
    5,095

    Default

    The postmen nowsday very kuai lan. Couldn't even wait for one second at my gate. One asshole just left the failed delivery slip at my gate without waiting.

    KNNCCB.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    D15
    Posts
    5,095

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by blackjack21trader
    The postmen nowsday very kuai lan. Couldn't even wait for one second at my gate. One asshole just left the failed delivery slip at my gate without waiting.

    KNNCCB.
    They are forcing me to install CCTV at my gate to record their behaviors.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    D15
    Posts
    5,095

    Default

    I think many logistic and transportation service level and professionalism is dropping steadily since my 4 years back here.

    Better wake up the bloody idea.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    D15
    Posts
    5,095

    Default

    One bus driver intentionally drove very close and sped up to my lamborghini just the other day. Nabeh....

    You thought only you got camera arh...who is the driver that keeps giving way to you at the bus stops ? Ungrateful lots.

    KKNCCB.

    Better wake up. I have a big present ready for you.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    D15
    Posts
    5,095

    Default

    I tell you, you will never guess who I am. One fine day I am going to give you one big present: better wake up your idea.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    峨眉山
    Posts
    5,512

    Default

    Bro relax. Don't anger yourself. What for bring yourself down to their level?

    The little people will always do what they do best - little things.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    D15
    Posts
    5,095

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by blackjack21trader
    I tell you, you will never guess who I am. One fine day I am going to give you one big present: better wake up your idea.
    You think I cannot recruit all the ahpunehneh from India as bus drivers or postmen isit?

    Wait till you see how I replace the whole lots of you and go back to your motherlands.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    D15
    Posts
    5,095

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mcmlxxvi
    Bro relax. Don't anger yourself. What for bring yourself down to their level?

    The little people will always do what they do best - little things.
    aiya... just pretending to be anger only lah...WOAHAAHAHAHAHHHA.. I am just teasing one spy forumer here, he should know who he is. heheheheheheh

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    D15
    Posts
    5,095

    Default

    Be careful of those nicks that register but never post. And remember, we keep all our discussion to property/investment only ok. Avoid all political topics or foreigner subjects.

    We have one common OBJECTIVE:

    1) MONEY

    We are all here to make money and nothing else. If you guys want to post political topics can, but please let us not discuss about them. You guys can discuss it in Sammyboy or CNA.

    Good Luck.

    神龙股侠。

  16. #16
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    峨眉山
    Posts
    5,512

    Default

    Yes bro bj. I will heed your advice from now on...

    [some people have 0 sense of humor and can turn into zombies]

  17. #17
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    D15
    Posts
    5,095

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mcmlxxvi
    Yes bro bj. I will heed your advice from now on...

    [some people have 0 sense of humor and can turn into zombies]
    I remember you got a few studio units tio bo?

    Dun worry about them. Let me share with you one info since you are a nice person ( I think u also forgotten I ever teased you before..HAHAHAH )

    These studio units has their own market. The market is the World's traveller. World travellers as you know, are the rich upper middle class who travelled a lot around the globe. These people are also very calculative BUT very greedy as well.

    Imagine the hotel/accomodation bills they will chalk up if they travel like once a month.

    As Asia gets more and more affluent, we will see more and more of these people. They will form a market segment of its own.Growth of this segment comes with the help in paritcular from budget airlines.

    Singapore as you know from a recent report, is their top destination.

    How I come to this realisation is because I am a traveller too. And I have bought a few studio units overseas in Hong Kong and Australia. I tell you, that saves a lot.

    Good Luck, that is all I can reveal.

    神龙股侠。

  18. #18
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    D15
    Posts
    5,095

    Default

    Many people enter the property market/invesment studying numbers, reports and charts. Well those are good diligence, sad to say, most of the time, they are dated information.

    I invest by studying and trying to predict human behaviors.

    WOAHAHAHEHEHHE

  19. #19
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    D15
    Posts
    5,095

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by blackjack21trader
    Many people enter the property market/invesment studying numbers, reports and charts. Well those are good diligence, sad to say, most of the time, they are dated information.

    I invest by studying and trying to predict human behaviors.

    WOAHAHAHEHEHHE
    One conversation only last week at a fast food restaurant:

    "Hello, Tommy !", restaurant manager

    "blah blah blah...", said a customer

    "blah blah blan..."

    " So, you decided on the Pungol EC ?", asked the manager

    " No leh..I am worried la..", said the young man of about 35 years old.

    " Put money in the bank no use la, less than 1%. Inflation is way above 4% leh. You buy a property can hedge inflation ."

    "what if market crashed ?"

    "You can always rent it and wait for market to recover la.", advised the manager to his friend.

    I was sitting there thinking.. WAHLAUEH...MASS MARKET BOOM COMING LIAO !!! I hope the next conversation not from the hawkers at the hawker centers hor.

  20. #20
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    1,763

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by blackjack21trader
    One bus driver intentionally drove very close and sped up to my lamborghini just the other day. Nabeh....

    You thought only you got camera arh...who is the driver that keeps giving way to you at the bus stops ? Ungrateful lots.

    KKNCCB.

    Better wake up. I have a big present ready for you.
    Rest assure. Anybody dare to touch your lamborghini, he or she is messing with the rest of us. (Can I borrow? I never drive one before)

  21. #21
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    1,378

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by blackjack21trader
    Many people enter the property market/invesment studying numbers, reports and charts. Well those are good diligence, sad to say, most of the time, they are dated information.

    I invest by studying and trying to predict human behaviors.

    WOAHAHAHEHEHHE
    Bro BJ seek your advise. What is your opinion on commercial shop/office? Can still invest?

  22. #22
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    D15
    Posts
    5,095

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by indomie
    Rest assure. Anybody dare to touch your lamborghini, he or she is messing with the rest of us. (Can I borrow? I never drive one before)
    Thanks brother, I am so touched.

  23. #23
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    D15
    Posts
    5,095

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PN
    Bro BJ seek your advise. What is your opinion on commercial shop/office? Can still invest?
    why not as long as Ah Khaw dun come up with a CM on them ? But you have to be careful about the location. Find those that really got commercial activities one hor.

    recently I got many flyers on these commercial spaces in strange location.

    JMHO, I think Paya Lebar area can still invest.

  24. #24
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    D15
    Posts
    5,095

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by blackjack21trader
    why not as long as Ah Khaw dun come up with a CM on them ? But you have to be careful about the location. Find those that really got commercial activities one hor.

    recently I got many flyers on these commercial spaces in strange location.

    JMHO, I think Paya Lebar area can still invest.
    there are many commercial spaces dunno because of fengshui or what like dead town like that. Kallang Leisure and Katong Mall used to be like that. But after they changed their fengshui, see the bustling activities there.

    Just a few days ago, one market stall bidded for I think like S$50? come on, cheap is cheap got reason one. dun any-o-how hamtam.

  25. #25
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    D15
    Posts
    5,095

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by blackjack21trader
    there are many commercial spaces dunno because of fengshui or what like dead town like that. Kallang Leisure and Katong Mall used to be like that. But after they changed their fengshui, see the bustling activities there.

    Just a few days ago, one market stall bidded for I think like S$50? come on, cheap is cheap got reason one. dun any-o-how hamtam.
    commercial is a different ball game. the key is to get the anchor tenant space. Or the spaces around the anchor, so that your rental can be solid like a rock.

  26. #26
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    峨眉山
    Posts
    5,512

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by blackjack21trader
    I remember you got a few studio units tio bo?

    Dun worry about them. Let me share with you one info since you are a nice person ( I think u also forgotten I ever teased you before..HAHAHAH )

    These studio units has their own market. The market is the World's traveller. World travellers as you know, are the rich upper middle class who travelled a lot around the globe. These people are also very calculative BUT very greedy as well.

    Imagine the hotel/accomodation bills they will chalk up if they travel like once a month.

    As Asia gets more and more affluent, we will see more and more of these people. They will form a market segment of its own.Growth of this segment comes with the help in paritcular from budget airlines.

    Singapore as you know from a recent report, is their top destination.

    How I come to this realisation is because I am a traveller too. And I have bought a few studio units overseas in Hong Kong and Australia. I tell you, that saves a lot.

    Good Luck, that is all I can reveal.

    神龙股侠。
    Thanks for your selfless sharing... confidence booster!

    But .... but.... only means anything to me if I am selling... which I am not (can't). If these are the target tenants, they probably rent by the month. But since as per what you're saying this segment still got demand, at least my ppty values will hold up...
    Last edited by mcmlxxvi; 13-12-12 at 14:36.

  27. #27
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    1,378

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by blackjack21trader
    why not as long as Ah Khaw dun come up with a CM on them ? But you have to be careful about the location. Find those that really got commercial activities one hor.

    recently I got many flyers on these commercial spaces in strange location.

    JMHO, I think Paya Lebar area can still invest.
    Thanks. Will bear that in mind.
    Location + human traffic = high rental & potential capital appreciation.

  28. #28
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    D15
    Posts
    5,095

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by blackjack21trader
    commercial is a different ball game. the key is to get the anchor tenant space. Or the spaces around the anchor, so that your rental can be solid like a rock.
    In commercial, you look for rental returns. In residential, you look for capital gains. But I dunno why HDB situation is different one, the buyers look for rental returns? Maybe really expats going into HDB ?

  29. #29
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    峨眉山
    Posts
    5,512

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by blackjack21trader
    One conversation only last week at a fast food restaurant:

    "Hello, Tommy !", restaurant manager

    "blah blah blah...", said a customer

    "blah blah blan..."

    " So, you decided on the Pungol EC ?", asked the manager

    " No leh..I am worried la..", said the young man of about 35 years old.

    " Put money in the bank no use la, less than 1%. Inflation is way above 4% leh. You buy a property can hedge inflation ."

    "what if market crashed ?"

    "You can always rent it and wait for market to recover la.", advised the manager to his friend.

    I was sitting there thinking.. WAHLAUEH...MASS MARKET BOOM COMING LIAO !!! I hope the next conversation not from the hawkers at the hawker centers hor.
    Months back I already saw a young teen (look like upper sec or JC) talking to the aunt about EC and property! Can use words like 'valuation', 'market value' etc somemore...

  30. #30
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    D15
    Posts
    5,095

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mcmlxxvi
    Months back I already saw a young teen (look like upper sec or JC) talking to the aunt about EC and property! Can use words like 'valuation', 'market value' etc somemore...
    yes, dun underestimate these young punks. my developer friend was only 19 when she manages her father's business. when you look at her, you can never imagine she is so aggressive in bidding lands.

Similar Threads

  1. Recovery in private home sales seen spilling over to new year
    By reporter2 in forum Singapore Private Condominium Property Discussion and News
    Replies: 0
    -: 09-12-16, 21:07
  2. Singapore office vacancy rate, sales volume up in Q4 2013
    By princess_morbucks in forum HDB, EC, commercial and industrial property discussion
    Replies: 0
    -: 19-02-14, 15:28
  3. New private home sales hit record high
    By reporter2 in forum Singapore Private Condominium Property Discussion and News
    Replies: 0
    -: 18-04-13, 23:45
  4. Private home sales seen falling 25% next year
    By reporter2 in forum Singapore Private Condominium Property Discussion and News
    Replies: 12
    -: 14-12-12, 11:37
  5. Singapore Private Home Sales in 2009 May Hit Record High: DTZ
    By moneyspinner in forum Singapore Private Condominium Property Discussion and News
    Replies: 20
    -: 12-10-09, 11:11

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •