Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 30 of 60

Thread: Sembawang 1st EC

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    1,342

    Default Sembawang 1st EC

    Land tender will be closing next week.

    Untested in this area, therefore govt started off with EC.

    Are we able to see "affordable" EC here instead of "luxury" one after Heron Bay, CityLife @ Tamp & recent EC land price of $350psf @ punggol?

    Seem like $800 psf avg EC will be a norm.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    1,677

    Default

    bro, which location is this?
    1 canberra not sembawang EC meh?

  3. #3
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    17

    Default

    I think its near Jeluntung CC

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    1,342

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shanhz
    bro, which location is this?
    1 canberra not sembawang EC meh?
    1C along yishun ave 7.

    This is @ http://www.hdb.gov.sg/fi10/fi10297p.nsf/ImageView/Sembawang%20Crescent%20Sembawang%20Dr%20-%20Location%20Plan/$file/sem-e1a-location+plan_0001-1.jpg

  5. #5
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    1,449

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pro888
    1C along yishun ave 7.

    This is @ http://www.hdb.gov.sg/fi10/fi10297p.nsf/ImageView/Sembawang%20Crescent%20Sembawang%20Dr%20-%20Location%20Plan/$file/sem-e1a-location+plan_0001-1.jpg
    is near to the future NS expressway exit/entrance (Gambas ave/semb Ave) and not too far off Semb MRT..

    will be interesting to see the take up nos...

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    1,677

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pro888
    1C along yishun ave 7.

    This is @ http://www.hdb.gov.sg/fi10/fi10297p.nsf/ImageView/Sembawang%20Crescent%20Sembawang%20Dr%20-%20Location%20Plan/$file/sem-e1a-location+plan_0001-1.jpg
    1C considered almost sembawang already. just across the road is seletaris and the rest. anyway, the new EC location is very good. walking dist to MRT, near future sports hub, near future hawker centre (according to nautical agents).
    2 expressways to use (BKE/NSE)

    better check where is the NSE extrance exactly. too near not good.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    89

    Default

    1 Canberra is nearer to Yishun mrt. Chong Pang mkt is the nearest place to purchase any item.

    New EC in Sembawang is right opposite the Jeletung CC where the police post is. It is near Sembawang Mrt(abt 10 mins walk). Sun plaza is the nearest place to purchase any item.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    1,449

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shanhz
    1C considered almost sembawang already. just across the road is seletaris and the rest. anyway, the new EC location is very good. walking dist to MRT, near future sports hub, near future hawker centre (according to nautical agents).
    2 expressways to use (BKE/NSE)

    better check where is the NSE extrance exactly. too near not good.
    check out the ram in/out


    http://www.lta.gov.sg/content/dam/lt...ampsrev2-1.pdf

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    1,342

    Default

    Pretty decent. 8 bidders with highest @ $324psf in a untested area and highest in north.

    Recent EC land price in north.

    Woodlands Avenue 6 / Woodlands Drive 16 Total 5 bidders, highest $302psf

    Woodlands Avenue 5/ Woodlands Drive 16 Total 5 bidders, highest $318psf
    (Forestville)

    Yishun Avenue 7 / Canberra Drive Total 8 bidders, highest $292psf

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    89

    Default

    wow.... will tat push up the nearby hdb price or hdb rent in future?

    Something to note....Sembawang Sports hub/Stadium has been on the shelf for very long. Suppose to be opposite Canberra Residences and it will diagonally across the EC location.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    1,739

    Default

    looks like things are moving "up"
    have been hoping that changes will happen in this area at a quicker pace, faster than the yishun hub

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    1,342

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Komo
    looks like things are moving "up"
    have been hoping that changes will happen in this area at a quicker pace, faster than the yishun hub
    A good start but still alot need to be done.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    599

    Default

    pls build the sport hub asap..

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    1,342

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NorthernStar
    pls build the sport hub asap..
    At least for another 5 years. Need at least population of 150K as 80% of them hardly or never use it.

    I think current yishun swimming complex should get a revamp instead as it is one of the oldest swimming complex in Singapore.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    672

    Default

    The signboard for bid of the EC land is up.

  16. #16
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    1,140

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pro888
    At least for another 5 years. Need at least population of 150K as 80% of them hardly or never use it.

    I think current yishun swimming complex should get a revamp instead as it is one of the oldest swimming complex in Singapore.
    MPs! What are you doing!

    Old swimming pool complex! Nothing done for donkey years!

  17. #17
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    1,449

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by solsys
    MPs! What are you doing!

    Old swimming pool complex! Nothing done for donkey years!
    i believed it was make over recent years back...
    now got water slides ...

  18. #18
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    672

    Default

    From Property Guru

    The Housing and Development Board (HDB) has awarded an executive condominium (EC) site at Sembawang Crescent/Sembawang Drive (pictured) to JBE Holdings. The developer submitted the top bid of S$211.92 million.

    The 21,718.4 sq m site could yield some 650 housing units and has a maximum permissible gross floor area (GFA) of 60,811.52 sq m and plot ratio of 2.8.

    Offered on a 99-year lease, the public tender for the site closed on 13 December and attracted a healthy total of eight bids.
    So the cement court will be gone. The picture on it is too small and blur, wondering what is beside the EC. The other 3 sides of the EC is a CC, a School / HDB flats and a forest (wondering what will become of the forest).
    Last edited by CondoInterested; 05-01-13 at 21:15.

  19. #19
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    672

    Default

    Wondering what is the boundaries of this condo or how big is the area of the land of this EC.

    Any Bro / Sis staying on top of Sun Plaza? Probably the only PC in the Sembawang HDB Estate.

  20. #20
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    1,342

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CondoInterested
    Wondering what is the boundaries of this condo or how big is the area of the land of this EC.

    Any Bro / Sis staying on top of Sun Plaza? Probably the only PC in the Sembawang HDB Estate.
    For your reference

    http://www.h88.com.sg/article/Execut...n+at+$211.92m/

  21. #21
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    672

    Default

    Thanks for the info

  22. #22
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    3

    Default

    Sembawang EC site abt 650units

  23. #23
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    666

    Smile

    Hi All,

    Twin Fountains EC e application starts tomorrow. Call me at 91087536 to apply.

  24. #24
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    39

    Default Better than One Canberra?

    Wonder if this one will do better than One Canberra.
    At least not developed by MCC Land...

  25. #25
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    599

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by delirious_jeff
    Wonder if this one will do better than One Canberra.
    At least not developed by MCC Land...
    Based on what facts u would think it is??? Any Ah Kow company will be better than MCC Land?

    NS12 soon will be announced.. One Canberra will be within short distance to the MRT station...

  26. #26
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    1,342

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NorthernStar
    Based on what facts u would think it is??? Any Ah Kow company will be better than MCC Land?

    NS12 soon will be announced.. One Canberra will be within short distance to the MRT station...
    HDB is going to organize an exhibition in late Jun/ early Jul next to Yishun mrt.

  27. #27
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    599

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pro888
    HDB is going to organize an exhibition in late Jun/ early Jul next to Yishun mrt.
    My guess it will be mainly for the Yishun Hub and Canberra BTOs. I hope LTA will be there also...

  28. #28
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    39

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NorthernStar
    Based on what facts u would think it is??? Any Ah Kow company will be better than MCC Land?

    NS12 soon will be announced.. One Canberra will be within short distance to the MRT station...
    If I recall correct, One Can was launched in May/June 2012... sales have been slow and steady and still selling now.

    With the exception of 8 Courtyards, Nautical, Canopy, Canberra Res, One Can are developed by MCC. Good to see another developer for this far north area.

  29. #29
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    599

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by delirious_jeff
    If I recall correct, One Can was launched in May/June 2012... sales have been slow and steady and still selling now.

    With the exception of 8 Courtyards, Nautical, Canopy, Canberra Res, One Can are developed by MCC. Good to see another developer for this far north area.
    Canberra Res, Nautical also developed or managed by MCC land... One Canberra is an EC whereas the rest are condo... and One Canberra's price is at the high side (if compared to other EC's price)..

    MCC land's first EC was sold-out too..

  30. #30
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    448

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NorthernStar
    Canberra Res, Nautical also developed or managed by MCC land... One Canberra is an EC whereas the rest are condo... and One Canberra's price is at the high side (if compared to other EC's price)..

    MCC land's first EC was sold-out too..
    Believe One Canberra's price is reasonable as it is very near potential N12 mrt (less than 400m (about 5min walk only and no need to cross any traffic light). The psf is about 700psf which is comparable or lower than ec esparina (ave 75Opsf)which is also very near mrt.

    My bet is it will be a sold out project eventually before potential N12 station starts operation.

Similar Threads

  1. Condos in Sembawang
    By ahsoh88 in forum Far North
    Replies: 12
    -: 08-09-11, 13:14
  2. $191.8m top bid for Sembawang site
    By vboy in forum Singapore Private Condominium Property Discussion and News
    Replies: 24
    -: 30-05-11, 22:54
  3. Bt Sembawang Q4 profit down
    By mr funny in forum HDB, EC, commercial and industrial property discussion
    Replies: 3
    -: 28-05-11, 16:14
  4. Writeback boost for Bt Sembawang
    By mr funny in forum HDB, EC, commercial and industrial property discussion
    Replies: 0
    -: 22-05-10, 18:28
  5. Provision seen for Bt Sembawang
    By mr funny in forum HDB, EC, commercial and industrial property discussion
    Replies: 0
    -: 28-04-09, 15:27

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •