Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: I feel very uneasy market is still moving UP...

Default I feel very uneasy market is still moving UP...

The property market is showing NO sign of easing....EC being snapped up...bto selling out...new launch flying off the shelf...something is going to happen...this time i think will be a major CM...
    In the final analysis.....its NOT whether you have a diploma,degree,masters OR PHD....its whether you have a HDB/PC/EC or LANDED...

hahaha, uneasy...bro, market crash down that time u will be 10 times more uneasy man....this should be within expectation if not why so many CM in place...

Quote Originally Posted by radha08
    The property market is showing NO sign of easing....EC being snapped up...bto selling out...new launch flying off the shelf...something is going to happen...this time i think will be a major CM...

Aiyah, you already bought your property, the new cm's not gonna affect u...

Gonna affect new buyers though....

Quote Originally Posted by sh
    Aiyah, you already bought your property, the new cm's not gonna affect u...

Gonna affect new buyers though....
    Bro i NOT talking about myself...just GENERAL talk EVERYDAY got news this sold out that snapped up......ya i know CM will not affect me but i prefer if market stable no up no down its ok..but got so much BULLISH news dunno...what the SUPER power might do...
    In the final analysis.....its NOT whether you have a diploma,degree,masters OR PHD....its whether you have a HDB/PC/EC or LANDED...

I guess the following reasons might cause the ppty market keeps going up.
    1) scared more cm to stop them from buying, so everybody is rushing for it.
    2) huge profit from the sale of their HDB flats
    3) enbloc profit

What else can you all think of?

bro radha ... China has much stronger CMs ... to the extent of banning from buying ... still up ...

SC global going private ...
    Ride at your own risk !!!

Bro u scared crash 40% by the time your condo TOP issit? Then regret should hv bought later
    When you have eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth

Quote Originally Posted by irisng
    3) enbloc profit

Scare of living underground.

Quote Originally Posted by sherlock
    Bro u scared crash 40% by the time your condo TOP issit? Then regret should hv bought later
    I think he scared many who did not buy will not be able to buy in future

Today I was in Orchard.
    There were so many foreigners.
    I don't know whether to be happy or sad.
    Happy cos economy is doing well, and foreigners spend money in our country and rent from us.
    Sad cos Orchard Road is no longer the Orchard Rd of Singapore I know of.

I decided that I shall not go to Orchard Rd if I can but remain in the heartlands.

The MRT was super crowded.
    The journey from Dhoby Ghaut to Sommerset was a torture as people pushed to get in and were standing shoulder to shoulder.
    No wonder we would rather slog and pay for COEs which cost on the average 2 years of salary, than to squeeze on the trains.

ikan bilis is offline i'm Buaya ! Girls BEWARE !!...

those that market moving up uneasy cannot sleep....market moving down uneasy also cannot sleep.... i suggest you all go for BTO or EC... MOP will ensure you having good night sleep for 5yrs....

Quote Originally Posted by buttercarp
    Today I was in Orchard.
    Happy cos economy is doing well, and foreigners spend money in our country and rent from us.

I decided that I shall not go to Orchard Rd if I can but remain in the heartlands.

The journey from Dhoby Ghaut to Sommerset was a torture as people pushed to get in and were standing shoulder to shoulder.
    No wonder we would rather slog and pay for COEs which cost on the average 2 years of salary, than to squeeze on the trains.
    Isn't that what Orchard road is suppose to be? Crowded and a lot of foreigners?

Some more now is Christmas shopping season...

Quote Originally Posted by Jonathan0503
    Isn't that what Orchard road is suppose to be? Crowded and a lot of foreigners?

Some more now is Christmas shopping season...
    Yup, it is supposed to be crowded.
    But Orchard Road is now foreign to me.
    I don't feel at home there anymore.
    I wonder what will foreigners visiting Singapore think of Singapore when they visit Orchard Rd?
    I feel it is no longer representative of Singapore.

it will be keep moving up until suddenly it snaps and plunges.... just dunno when

Yup, it is supposed to be crowded.
    But Orchard Road is now foreign to me.
    I don't feel at home there anymore.
    I wonder what will foreigners visiting Singapore think of Singapore when they visit Orchard Rd?
    I feel it is no longer representative of Singapore.
    Last week I was walking on the street outside Ion, and saw a group of foreigners doing folk dances (or whatever u call it). They were making a lot of noise and were enjoying themselves with the attention showered on them by the public. I was wondering then if the tourists who happen to walk past would mistaken them as locals? Definitely they don't represent us Singaporeans ....

Quote Originally Posted by sherlock
    bro i say before if you scared of what happen TOMMOROW...there is no point in living TODAY......

teddybear is offline Global recession is coming....

Not really! Those BTO bought at $500k if crash may drop to <$400k!
    ECs lagi worse, almost same price in $PSF to PCs now!

Quote Originally Posted by ikan bilis
    those that market moving up uneasy cannot sleep....market moving down uneasy also cannot sleep.... i suggest you all go for BTO or EC... MOP will ensure you having good night sleep for 5yrs....

teddybear is offline Global recession is coming....

3) enbloc profit

4) CASH put in banks losing value very quickly, better exchange into hard assets (eg property) that govt cannot "Print" hence won't lose value (not even considering the potential appreciation in value!).

frankly sporean got no more identity...the only identity people have is the type of house you stay and the kind of car u drive...so that is why COE sky high and house price sky high....

I just got back from a trip To KL...spend a few days there at my cousin place....life is TOTALLY different...life there also in a MESS....BIG house BIG car but NO security....

3) enbloc profit

1) INFLATION...labour cost is going up and up and up, material cost is also going up and up and up, land cost also up and up and up.

2) INVESTMENT...No where to put their money. ( very low interest rate for deposit of 0.5% vs inflation 5% ) ten times different.

3) POPULATION... need to house more than 6 million population in future.

NO CHOICE BUT TO BUY NOW !!!!

Today I was in Orchard.

which is the scarier situation? [scenario 1] Orchard Road dilapidated - all shops shut down due to lack of shoppers [scenario 2] Orchard Road crowded and bustling with life.

Quote Originally Posted by Allthepies
    which is the scarier situation? [scenario 1] Orchard Road dilapidated - all shops shut down due to lack of shoppers [scenario 2] Orchard Road crowded and bustling with life.
    i dunno which is worse...but i just got back from KL.......same mess over there

Today I was in Orchard.

I was also there this evening. Agree so long queue just to get in from Dhoby Ghaut MRT, waited 3 rounds just to squeeze in. And alamak, so squeezy that I cannot use my phone to surf condoforum!

I never go to orchard unless i have taka or robinson's voucher to spend. Haha.

once isetan opens at jurong east, no more reason to go orchard.

Isetan sale will be super packed there.

Quote Originally Posted by august
    once isetan opens at jurong east, no more reason to go orchard.
    Very true.

Today I was in Orchard.

Our train carriages are undersized and too few cars. Just compare HK and Taipei you can see the big difference.

Vivocity is my favorite ... never go Orchard ...unless I have a voucher from FEO or visit Mt E
    Ride at your own risk !!!

Quote Originally Posted by august
    it will be keep moving up until suddenly it snaps and plunges.... just dunno when
    Data doesn't say going up very fast leh.... Last data says go up approx 1% a month. Quite reasonable what....

Credit Suisse says 8% till 2017... Where got fast...

With inflation not far behind, it's manageable.

I'll be very happy if it Cheong faster , but its not... Perhaps it's the headlines that is giving the perception.