Page 6 of 17 FirstFirst ... 23456789101116 ... LastLast

Thread: 2013 Year of The Double Headed Serpent

"Dear double headed Serpent, can you prove to me that the 12 stones actually exist ? And where is this so called Garden? Someone in the forum commented I am hallucinating. Also several weeks ago, someone by the name of chestnut actually suggested that I should go stay in IMH...Please, tell me so that I can go back and tell them the story.", I made a request to the Serpent.

The Serpent remained silent and then suddenly from the sky, a great American Eagle flew down to where we both were.

" Go on, This Eagle will take you there. In the journey, The Eagle shall show you the location of this Garden. In the second part of the same journey, The Eagle will show you the exact location of the future boom town of the Lion City."

" Those who found the 12 stones in this Garden shall be enlightened, as they embodied the spirit of the Old Lions of this land."

" Not only shall I show you this location. When the clock struck 12 tomorrow, I shall bring forth a thunderstorm to the Lion City, to prove that those that said you are demented, are themselves demented.

During the journey, I secretly took some footage using my new iPhone 5 running on ios 6.0.1:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bxEw8AiOBuU

Quote Originally Posted by blackjack21trader
    Google is created by mortals. Google is the one confused.
    Google confused one lunar cycle with one moon phase. DUN !

There were 51 previously unallocated winter days, to which were added the 6 days from the reductions in the days in the months, making a total of 57 days. These he made into 2 months, January and February, which he prefixed to the previous 10 months. January was given 29 days while February had the unlucky number of 28 days, suitable for the month of purification. This made a regular year (of 12 lunar months) 355 days long in place of the previous 304 days of the Romulus calendar. Of the 11 months with an odd number of days, 4 had 31 days each and 7 had 29 days each:

Google confused one lunar cycle with one moon phase. DUN !
    Confirmed Google confused because it also says:

"A lunar phase or phase of the moon is the appearance of the illuminated (sunlit) portion of the Moon as seen by an observer, usually on Earth. The lunar phases change cyclically as the Moon orbits the Earth, according to the changing relative positions of the Earth, Moon, and Sun. The half of the lunar surface facing the Sun is always sunlit, but the portion of this illuminated hemisphere that is visible to an observer on Earth can vary from about 100% (full moon) to 0% (new moon). The lunar terminator is the boundary between the illuminated and unilluminated hemispheres. Aside from some craters near the lunar poles such as Shoemaker, all parts of the Moon see around 14.77 days of sunlight followed by 14.77 days of "night" (there is no permanently "dark side" of the Moon).

Lunar phases are the result of looking at the illuminated half of the Moon from different viewing geometries; they are not caused by the shadow of the Earth or umbra falling on the Moon's surface (this occurs only during a lunar eclipse).

The Moon exhibits different phases as the relative position of the Sun, Earth and Moon changes, appearing as a full moon when the Sun and Moon are on opposite sides of the Earth and as a new moon (dark moon) when they are on the same side. The phases of full moon and new moon are examples of syzygies, which occur when the Earth, Moon, and Sun lie (approximately) in a straight line. The time between two full moons (a Lunar month) is about 29.53 days[1] (29 days, 12 hours, 44 minutes) on average (hence, the concept of the time frame of an approximated month was derived). This synodic month is longer than the time it takes the Moon to make one orbit around the Earth with respect to the fixed stars (the sidereal month), which is about 27.32 days.[1] This difference is caused by the fact that the Earth-Moon system is orbiting around the Sun at the same time the Moon is orbiting around the Earth.

The actual time between two syzygies or two phases is quite variable because the orbit of the Moon is elliptic and subject to various periodic perturbations, which change the velocity of the Moon. When the moon is closer to the earth, it moves faster; when it is farther, it moves slower. The orbit of the Earth around the Sun is also elliptic, so the speed of the Earth also varies, which also affects the phases of the Moon."

Quote Originally Posted by Pynchmail
    Confirmed Google confused because it also says:

"A lunar phase or phase of the moon is the appearance of the illuminated (sunlit) portion of the Moon as seen by an observer, usually on Earth. The lunar phases change cyclically as the Moon orbits the Earth, according to the changing relative positions of the Earth, Moon, and Sun. The half of the lunar surface facing the Sun is always sunlit, but the portion of this illuminated hemisphere that is visible to an observer on Earth can vary from about 100% (full moon) to 0% (new moon). The lunar terminator is the boundary between the illuminated and unilluminated hemispheres. Aside from some craters near the lunar poles such as Shoemaker, all parts of the Moon see around 14.77 days of sunlight followed by 14.77 days of "night" (there is no permanently "dark side" of the Moon)."

Good that you did proper research, brother ! Always do your own due diligence, cannot depend on mere mortals ! Kudos !

The Sepent bellowed and laughed in a loud voice, so loud that the Earth vibrated.

I swallowed my salivia and waited in anticipation.

"Mortal, you know not thy fate, but I do."

" In the Garden lies the 12 astrological stones. These 12 stones represented the 12 districts of the Lion City."

" 12 babies will be born in each of these districts, each with certain attributes that determine the final fate of the recent property buyers..."

" The 12 babies are :"

"1) The Earth : ( Transport, SMRT and MRT , cars and railways, etc )"

"2) The Water : ( Flooding, sewage system, PUB, water companies ,etc)"

"3) The Healer : ( Medical Services: Hospitals, clinics, doctors )"

"4) The Wise : ( Education: Universities and Schools) "

"5) The Servant: (Government Service level: Efficiency, Effectiveness and Professionals, URA,MOM etc)"

"6) The Refined : ( Graciousness, Art and Philosphy: Cultural Standard . Entertainment, actors, actresses,Arts Museum, Concerts, Mediacorp etc)

"7) The Banker : ( Financial Service level and security standards: Banks and Pawn shops etc)

"8) The Constructor: ( Standard of the infrastructure developers: Far East Organistion,City Development, engineers etc )

9) The Observer : ( Timely information, channel news asia, Internet Media, etc )

10) The Enforcer: ( Social system, Legal system, anti-corruption, police, crime control, traffic police etc )

11) The Farmer: ( Food, restaurant hygenie standards, AVA etc .)"

12) The Host : ( Social Harmony, community development the various races, religious acceptance, CDC etc )"

How you nurture these babies shall determine the final destinations of the recent property buyers- whether in heaven or in hell."
    This is very good observation from the serpent, even though it has 2 heads and sometimes confused.

brother Pynchmail,

The original Roman Calender used the moon phase for months. And as such, it had only 300 days in a year. Later Romans added 2 extra months to make it 355 days based on the solar cycle. If you are interested, you can read this up here:

http://www.webexhibits.org/calendars...dar-roman.html

as you can tell from my third eye, the 2 headed Snake is an angmo one most probably of Mayan or Roman origin.

WOAHAHAHHHEHHEHEHEHHHEH

brother Pynchmail,

The original Roman Calender used the moon phase for months. And as such, it had only 300 days in a year. Later Romans added 2 extra months to make it 355 days based on the solar cycle. If you are interested, you can read this up here:

http://www.webexhibits.org/calendars...dar-roman.html

as you can tell from my third eye, the 2 headed Snake is an angmo one most probably of Mayan or Roman origin.

WOAHAHAHHHEHHEHEHEHHHEH
    You are absolutely right. It is Mayan...or more accurately Aztec:

The Double-headed serpent is an Aztec statue kept at the British Museum. Composed of mostly turquoise pieces applied to a wood base, it is one of nine mosaics of similar material in the British Museum; there are thought to be about 25 such pieces from that period in the whole of Europe.[1] It came from Aztec Mexico and might have been worn or displayed in religious ceremonies.[2] It is possible that this sculpture may be one of the gifts given by the Aztec emperor, Moctezuma II, to Spanish conquistador Hernán Cortés when he invaded in 1519.[2] The mosaic is made of pieces of turquoise, crab shell and conch shell.[3]

Quote Originally Posted by Pynchmail
    You are absolutely right. It is Mayan...or more accurately Aztec:

The Double-headed serpent is an Aztec statue kept at the British Museum. Composed of mostly turquoise pieces applied to a wood base, it is one of nine mosaics of similar material in the British Museum; there are thought to be about 25 such pieces from that period in the whole of Europe.[1] It came from Aztec Mexico and might have been worn or displayed in religious ceremonies.[2] It is possible that this sculpture may be one of the gifts given by the Aztec emperor, Moctezuma II, to Spanish conquistador Hernán Cortés when he invaded in 1519.[2] The mosaic is made of pieces of turquoise, crab shell and conch shell.[3]

great info ! thanks . at least now I know who I was talking to.

Quote Originally Posted by yowetan
    Hence the total panned out financial sum would be -

Household income (myself + wife) = 7kSGD
    Rental income Parents = 3kSGD
    Rental income in-laws = 3kSGD
    Total income = 13kSGD
    Deductible (CPF/rental Taxes) = 3kSGD
    Utilities, baby and food = 2kSGD (Utilities - Electricity/water + internet borned by my bro-in-law)
    Existing Tiong Baru Housing loan @ 35 years with 1.5% = 1.6kSGD
    Car loan + petrol + carpark = 1kSGD

Gross disposal income = 5.4kSGD
    bro, how many months of emergency funds have u got? and have you taken into account drop in rental income and CM that say you cannot rent out HDB flat? you din mention any insurance expenses? wat abt cash savings?

Quote Originally Posted by Shanhz
    bro, how many months of emergency funds have u got? and have you taken into account drop in rental income and CM that say you cannot rent out HDB flat? you din mention any insurance expenses? wat abt cash savings?
    This guy got problem one. The parents and inlaw eat air to survive. Dont have such a big head, dont wear a big hat. He should be contented with his hdb and family life.

Quote Originally Posted by leesg123
    This guy got problem one. The parents and inlaw eat air to survive. Dont have such a big head, dont wear a big hat. He should be contented with his hdb and family life.
    this guy, 35, male, graduate, self-claimed to be an effective and efficient worker in a bank, earning $3500pm, which is the pay of an average graduate of two years working experience.

At the age of 35, still did not know what's wrong with him, and how to invest and grow wealth, and expect forummers here to give him advice...this has been on for countless months.

So, what can you expect...

Quote Originally Posted by Laguna
    this guy, 35, male, graduate, self-claimed to be an effective and efficient worker in a bank, earning $3500pm, which is the pay of an average graduate of two years working experience.

At the age of 35, still did not know what's wrong with him, and how to invest and grow wealth, and expect forummers here to give him advice...this has been on for countless months.

oic... no wonder i recall reading some comments about him. this young punk got my legs pulled today. WOAHAHAHAHHHEHHEEH

don't write too much about yowe tan...not good for own health..
    lol
    I took the road less traveled by, and that has made all the difference.” - Robert Frost quotes (American poet, 1874-1963)

oic... no wonder i recall reading some comments about him. this young punk got my legs pulled today. WOAHAHAHAHHHEHHEEH
    Hi.. Wanted to send you a private message but your mailbox is full.

Anyway, I am really sincere and serious in getting a Mt Sinai property. I have been scouting the area for past 1-2 years.

Do you really believe what he type here?
    When you have eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth

Hi.. Wanted to send you a private message but your mailbox is full.

Anyway, I am really sincere and serious in getting a Mt Sinai property. I have been scouting the area for past 1-2 years.
    Hi..I am just putting to practical from what I have learn in this forum.

People loves to whistleblow and enjoys writing to ministries and authorities to shower their concern. I feel I ought to contribute as well to ensure more or better CM; my tune is to make my Mt Sinai property more affordable.
    Hmm...... Maybe You should quit your bank job and join MAS or MND better.
    Don't need to be a whistleblower. Read condosingapore forum everyday, get ideas and give suggestions to your boss and he will be impress leh. In 1 to 2 years time you'll be promoted high high.
    You can buy semi-D or Mt Sina &. FV will be peanut to you by then.

Quote Originally Posted by sherlock
    Only if he have met up with any of the forummers here in real person.

I just realized what the title of this thread means.
    Double head serpent means the 2 heads can sting each other.
    Use poison to counteract poison.

No wonder this thread is becoming so venomenous !
    But may all things turn out well in the end .

A man never tells you anything until you contradict him.

I don't believe at all... The way I read his posts it seems like he is expecting us to laugh at this personality that he created...

1) want to stay extra 3 hours everyday just for $10 dinner allowance - sounds like a joke among colleagues? yet still got time to plan driving taxi part time, cycle to work, go JB shopping for groceries, go mt Sinai once a week to visit. No need to take care of toddler and baby? Household expenditure he claimed seem to be too low for such a family?

2) what happened to flamingo valley that he supposedly bought?

3) how to squeeze so many people in hdb flat? Parents and parents in law no complain? Still got 2 kids and bro in law? Sounds like a big joke?

4) no way anyone decent with 10 year experience in a bank can earn 3.5 k.. Too low

Quote Originally Posted by Rein
    I don't believe at all... The way I read his posts it seems like he is expecting us to laugh at this personality that he created...

3) how to squeeze so many people in hdb flat? Parents and parents in law no complain? Still got 2 kids and bro in law? Sounds like a big joke?
    His FV : with the approval in principle from his employer of 90%LTV, he bot and exercised the option. Before paying the balance of 15%, here come the CM and he was not able to get the 90% LTV. So there was this white knight from this forum gave him money to recue him. Haha, shortly after that, he announced that the sale was aborted....

A very interesting story line and made me laughed for a few days.

Ooops, u forgot there is still a dog....in the house, much well treated by him...

This guy, he is trying to make fun and taking advantage from the fellow forummers who spent time and soul in giving him advices.

Quote Originally Posted by Rein

1) want to stay extra 3 hours everyday just for $10 dinner allowance - sounds like a joke among colleagues? yet still got time to plan driving taxi part time, cycle to work, go JB shopping for groceries, go mt Sinai once a week to visit. No need to take care of toddler and baby? Household expenditure he claimed seem to be too low for such a family?

4) no way anyone decent with 10 year experience in a bank can earn 3.5 k.. Too low
    Hi.. I believe you have not work in bank's backend office. It is not that well-paid as most would think of.

This guy, he is trying to make fun and taking advantage from the fellow forummers who spent time and soul in giving him advices.
    The only way to avoid ill feeling is to do nothing.

His FV : with the approval in principle from his employer of 90%LTV, he bot and exercised the option. Before paying the balance of 15%, here come the CM and he was not able to get the 90% LTV. So there was this white knight from this forum gave him money to recue him. Haha, shortly after that, he announced that the sale was aborted....

A very interesting story line and made me laughed for a few days.

Ooops, u forgot there is still a dog....in the house, much well treated by him...

Ok I'm reading this with 2 dose of salt and it keeps me entertained as well
    When you have eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth

Ok I'm reading this with 2 dose of salt and it keeps me entertained as well
    ok.. i am going to set up a new account call tanyowe and come to entertain you, ok?

Quote Originally Posted by Shanhz
    ok.. i am going to set up a new account call tanyowe and come to entertain you, ok?
    Sounds good You so free no need to work ah?

" Not only shall I show you this location. When the clock struck 12 tomorrow, I shall bring forth a thunderstorm to the Lion City, to prove that those that said you are demented, are themselves demented.

[/COLOR][/B]

During the journey, I secretly took some footage using my new iPhone 5 running on ios 6.0.1:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bxEw8AiOBuU
    Wohahahahehehu

As a gardener besides keeping the pests away from the plants, I also look out for rats & snakes. When I see snakes, I know there are food it likes and rats could be roaming around somewhere. I hate rats.

I've not seen a double headed snakes with my own eyes before. If I ever see one, I'll make sure it end up in a cage. I'll build a nice enclosed environment for it and collect tickets for visitors who are interested in it.

If the two heads are side by side, collect $20/person. If the heads at each opposite ends lagi best, I'll collected $50/person. Wohahahahahahaha........

[/COLOR][/B]
    and so the double headed serpent continues:

" This thunderstorm today will be unique to my signature, that the storm will rain on one district by one district an hour apart starting from the clock struck 12 "

DON'T BE TOO IRON TEETH.

WOAHAHAHAHHEHHEHEHEHH

神龙股侠。
    NIL SINE LABORE !

Fearing for the safety of the Serpent, I urged him:

" Serpent brother, someone in the forum indicated his desire to catch you. Quick, take my Mercedes AMG C63 and run, good brother ! "

The Serpent looked at me with his 2 pairs of eyes. They were filled with tears and he said :

" Thank You, mortal brother. Like in the other realm they told me, you have the heart of heaven is indeed true. May we meet again..."

I interrupted him and said : " Say no more, good serpent brother. The humans are evil to the root, take off now ! "

I saw the Serpent disappeared into the distant.

Then, from the exhaust pipe of my C63, the smoke started to take form. It swirled and swirled and a naked feminine form is formed. This femine form which is made of smoke is prettier than any evil humans on Planet Earth.

She walked towards me and said: " Good brother, it is a shame we are born of different worlds, otherwise we can be good partners."

Then she said,

" In the very near future, the landed owners of the Lion City will unload their properties and began to buy up CCR condos like never before. "

As she is in human form and can look like just any forumer,I do not fear for her safety and asked " How so, pretty sister ? "

"well, the logic is simple," as she opened her lips, sweet scent filled the air around me. "that the old landed owners want to unlock their equity BUT they also want a steady retirement income. The only steady source of rental income is from the CCR condos. And the ones near the River will be especially sought after ".

"By the way, my name is Venus."

with that, she unrobe and vanished into thin air.

I stood there contemplating about the loss. The loss of my C63.

Last edited by blackjack21trader; 10-12-12 at 12:50.