Thread: Singapore hot locations to invest

Default Singapore hot locations to invest

Hey guys i am from India working in Eldeco inspire as corporate consultant our company deals in reality business so please can you let me know some hot and growth projects company we already running our projects in india and Dubai.

If you are a property agent i suggest u learn about the rules here first. Check out how to advertise yourself lroperly and not use cheap forum

everything is hot here and just keep going up

Quote Originally Posted by nalimakk
    Hey guys i am from India working in Eldeco inspire as corporate consultant our company deals in reality business so please can you let me know some hot and growth projects company we already running our projects in india and Dubai.
    Hottest shd b lim chu kang. Greenery n sea views. Lots of potential. 3rd CBD of Singapore.

Quote Originally Posted by hyenergix
    Hottest shd b lim chu kang. Greenery n sea views. Lots of potential. 3rd CBD of Singapore.
    yss you r rite its near to global exim port.?can you let me know good resource where we can r&d for this location..and thanks

Quote Originally Posted by JAFCO
    If you are a property agent i suggest u learn about the rules here first. Check out how to advertise yourself lroperly and not use cheap forum
    hey buddy be cool. ..??

You are spot on man! The place where the well known, elites love to stay! Lots of ferrari, lambo and porsche can be seen around there.

yss you r rite its near to global exim port.?can you let me know good resource where we can r&d for this location..and thanks
    yes, it is very near our largest port. many many pple have also chosen to locate their residence at lim chu kang for the past 20-30 years.

You are a consultant how come you are consulting me

Don't believe what I type here

singapore got many many china developers...no indian developer...maybe you can be the first...
    In the final analysis.....its NOT whether you have a diploma,degree,masters OR PHD....its whether you have a HDB/PC/EC or LANDED...

LOL

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Quote Originally Posted by Shanhz
    yes, it is very near our largest port. many many pple have also chosen to locate their residence at lim chu kang for the past 20-30 years.
    The Singapore government loves lim chu kang too. The Singapore Armed Forces (SAF) was told to protect lim chu kang at all cost.
    Visit and "Like us" at our Sea Esta Facebook Page to get the latest updates on Sea Esta right from your Facebook News Feed!

Quote Originally Posted by Sea Esta
    The Singapore government loves lim chu kang too. The Singapore Armed Forces (SAF) was told to protect lim chu kang at all cost.
    Totally agree. Lim Chu Kang must be the area where significant government resources have been spent there on a recurring basis every year. Tells you about its potential.

Quote Originally Posted by leesg123
    You are spot on man! The place where the well known, elites love to stay! Lots of ferrari, lambo and porsche can be seen around there.
    Yup! Many exotic vehicles which you will never get to see in the neighbourhood slumps in Singapore

Buddy i am not consulting you don't take it on other way.