Thread: 5 things Why to invest in Indian real estate

Default 5 things Why to invest in Indian real estate

1.India, the third best investment destination in real estate:
    The growth witnessed in Indian real estate has made it the third most preferred investment destination after China and US. In the last few years, there has been significant development in different parts of the nation. This has directly reflected the interest of Indian as well as foreign investors, which has now diverted to real estate market in India.

2.Advancement in infrastructure facilities:
    Real estate in India has also grown in terms of infrastructure and living options ensured to the buyers. The investors can get the best ever residential and commercial properties in India that offer state of the art infrastructure and international living options.

3.Multiple investment options for all income groups:
    In India, there exist good investment options for all income groups. There are locations where multiple options for affordable to most premium properties are available for buyers. Even, the people who wish to experience utmost opulence can get the alluring options as per their requirements and budgets.

4.Good returns on investment
    The price rise in the real estate India has been prevalent since the last few years. The property rates in metro cities are reaching heights in Indian realty market. By investing in any of the developments, one can be assured of better returns of investments in future.

5.Depreciating value of rupee:
    The value of rupee has also seen fall in the recent years. This has also made NRIs turn towards Indian real estate so that they can reap better profits in the future. This change has significantly resulted in huge benefits for the NRIs. The Indian properties not only fit in their budgets but also make them get better cost of the properties in the years to come.
    Regards Eldeco Noida
    AndEldeco Inspire

I am not here to dampen the idea (there is economic truth) but this a view from a close up look:

1) india discriminate against foreigner as a whole From a business investment point of view. It practice the same caste system viewing others...

2) u can build a beautiful house but corruption is such that there is no roadto the house unless you build it yourself.

3) even if you build the best swimming pools or gym it has a problem maintaining it well...again it has to do with the neighbourhood.

If not why there has not been many foerign property investors...

4)

4) ind

I was reading somewhere about the progress on their construction of the facilities for some regional sports event held a year ago was it? It was horrendous.

I wouldn't touch this segment.

In case the thoughts provided are viewed differently and not objectively pls note this is based on inputs from locals where i interact with when i am in delhi, mumbai, bangalore....

Funny thing is with that many cities that can flourish they share the same .

Think about it with such a rich pool of people and resources why is there no high rise icon.....

Bono said the biggest killer is corruption..

India property can buy but only if you really well-versed. The population increase and expansion of towns are the biggest drivers of price increase. Indians also aspire to upgrade to luxurious condos too.

First time I best ppl suggesting Indian properties here. I won't even want to visit the place , ler alone buy a pty there.

there are the some facts and reality about indian REAL ESTATE and i am quit sure Eldeco inspire project located in Noida will rock in indian market.

Quote Originally Posted by Regulators
    First time I best ppl suggesting Indian properties here. I won't even want to visit the place , ler alone buy a pty there.
    And buddy if you R Rite Why too much FDI in Indian Real Estate..?

Quote Originally Posted by JAFCO
    I am not here to dampen the idea (there is economic truth) but this a view from a close up look:

1) india discriminate against foreigner as a whole From a business investment point of view. It practice the same caste system viewing others...

2) u can build a beautiful house but corruption is such that there is no roadto the house unless you build it yourself.

3) even if you build the best swimming pools or gym it has a problem maintaining it well...again it has to do with the neighbourhood.

If not why there has not been many foerign property investors...

4)

4) ind
    Dude is there so many examples of Foreign investment growing business at large scale and getting revenue much then home country.!!

I actually intersted to buy bangalore pty but pls cinvince me....

Dude i would suggest you this project if you are looking for investment purpose..!!

Apartment 2 BHK 800 sq. ft. Rs. 24,20,000/- onwards

Club house - Gymnasium, Crèche, Multipurpose hall with kitchen
    Kid’s pool
    Swimming pool
    Dedicated jogging track
    Children play area
    Outdoor basket ball ring
    Outdoor badminton court
    Sewage treatment plant
    Rain water harvesting - ground water recharging system
    Centralised solar water heating system

Maybe from overseas indians
    Quote Originally Posted by nalimakk
    And buddy if you R Rite Why too much FDI in Indian Real Estate..?

This kind of investment would require balls of steel.

Fist what is your budget ..?? then i wil let you know best project for invest

Singapore is still the Safest place to invest. Some places are just shrouded with too much corruption.
    Quote Originally Posted by iwantgizmos
    This kind of investment would require balls of steel.

Quote Originally Posted by Regulators
    Singapore is still the Safest place to invest. Some places are just shrouded with too much corruption.
    Dude i know that Singapore is nice place to invest but as per the ROI India is the best what a business man require..?? Best RoI else Nice place.

Hi Nalimak, can you go through with us some calculations in India?

1) the current mortgage and tenure in India for foreigner
    2) how much loan can a foreigner take
    3) gross rental yield
    4) property tax for foreigner
    5) income tax for foreigner

Thanks.

Since Singapore and India are both commonwealth countries, I believe that the rule of law is strong in India also, which is needed to protect foreign investors.

I am currently comparing between Spain properties and India properties.
    If buy Spain property, have Spain residence permit, 100% bank loan.
    Can India match that?