Thread: 80% of customers satisfied with their property agents says Survey by CEA - ARE YOU?

Default 80% of customers satisfied with their property agents says Survey by CEA - ARE YOU?

"The first Public Perception Survey by the Council for Estate Agencies (CEA) has found that most consumers are satisfied with their property agents.

Eight out of 10 said they were satisfied with the conduct and services provided.

Seven out of 10 planned to recommend their agents to others...."

More at: http://www.channelnewsasia.com/stori...239419/1/.html

So are you satisfied with your property agent? And are you VERY satisfied with your property agent?

I can say I am satisfied with my property agent - would give my agent a score of 8/10. Need to score 9/10 or 10/10 to qualify as very satisfied in my view.

ha ha ha should be interesting... ..some are good MOST are bad..

Quote Originally Posted by radha08
    ha ha ha should be interesting... ..some are good MOST are bad..
    so far interacted with about 3-4 in the past years. i would only recommend 1.

this is propaganda in its full glory. 8 in 10 satisfied? show us how the sampling was done, show us the base line, show us the survey metrics, or else it's a blatant move, by KenoBiWan, to claim more credit for his ministry

i usually bang sngeh my agent to do their own thing. if they are a bit automatic i am happy liao.

if i were to place my expectations on them like a true boss-subordinate relationship they would fail big time.

eg.
    daily status report during normal situations
    hourly report back during issue rectification phase
    manage all tenant requests with least cost and consultation required from me
    auto arrange viewings and search for next successive tenants
    secure highest possible rent
    know by heart my preferred communication methods eg calls only for urgent case, sms and whatsapp during others, no intrusion during lunch and dinner hours, sms only if urgent after dinner hours etc.
    proactive to resolve all issues dont be a mere messenger

Quote Originally Posted by eng81157
    this is propaganda in its full glory. 8 in 10 satisfied? show us how the sampling was done, show us the base line, show us the survey metrics, or else it's a blatant move, by KenoBiWan, to claim more credit for his ministry
    he seems to be very defensive and "chope"y recently.

Quote Originally Posted by carbuncle
    he seems to be very defensive and "chope"y recently.
    seriously dunno his motive for claiming more credit for his ministry. any psychiatrist here?

Quote Originally Posted by Shanhz
    seriously dunno his motive for claiming more credit for his ministry. any psychiatrist here?
    i guess his boss has been giving heat lately... or year end review coming up. so obvious!

its a known fact that only what u do in the last weeks prior to review meeting will figure in your boss mind. he wont rmbr all the past excellent work u done only the big stupid mistakes.

i guess his boss has been giving heat lately... or year end review coming up. so obvious!

its a known fact that only what u do in the last weeks prior to review meeting will figure in your boss mind. he wont rmbr all the past excellent work u done only the big stupid mistakes.
    but his latest BTO exercise already reminded his boss.. this year.. record BTO. solve supply issue!! hey i got do work okay, ah lao!!

i usually bang sngeh my agent to do their own thing. if they are a bit automatic i am happy liao.

if i were to place my expectations on them like a true boss-subordinate relationship they would fail big time.

eg.
    daily status report during normal situations
    hourly report back during issue rectification phase
    manage all tenant requests with least cost and consultation required from me
    auto arrange viewings and search for next successive tenants
    secure highest possible rent
    know by heart my preferred communication methods eg calls only for urgent case, sms and whatsapp during others, no intrusion during lunch and dinner hours, sms only if urgent after dinner hours etc.
    proactive to resolve all issues dont be a mere messenger
    well, how much you are paying to your agent?
    one month for 2 years lease, and co-broke, say $3,000 to be earned over two years. Net of all transport costs....just wonder...

Quote Originally Posted by Laguna
    well, how much you are paying to your agent?
    one month for 2 years lease, and co-broke, say $3,000 to be earned over two years. Net of all transport costs....just wonder...
    u have a pt. thats y i say bang sngeh... else would be unreasonable liao. usually not cobroke case la...