Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Results 1 to 30 of 104

Thread: What do you think of marry a girl who work as a doctor?

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    2,094

    Default What do you think of marry a girl who work as a doctor?

    average looking, personality and figure...

    but her face is abit 'serious' type..

    I took the road less traveled by, and that has made all the difference. - Robert Frost quotes (American poet, 1874-1963)

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    4,990

    Default

    like this?


  3. #3
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    2,094

    Default

    NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    give me 10 million...i also don't want..


    Quote Originally Posted by carbuncle
    like this?
    I took the road less traveled by, and that has made all the difference. - Robert Frost quotes (American poet, 1874-1963)

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    3,943

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by roly8
    average looking, personality and figure...

    but her face is abit 'serious' type..

    for u?
    what are u marrying her for?
    look? career? money?

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    2,094

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Laguna
    for u?
    what are u marrying her for?
    look? career? money?
    i think the money..to be frank
    thinking of two financially stable person to support the condo/landed house together in future..


    good question there, mr laguna
    I took the road less traveled by, and that has made all the difference. - Robert Frost quotes (American poet, 1874-1963)

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    6,134

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by roly8
    i think the money..to be frank
    thinking of two financially stable person to support the condo/landed house together in future..


    good question there, mr laguna
    cannot apply bto...maybe ec can..

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    3,943

    Default

    My girl has a male colleage, very good looking, and tall, high earner. Change girl friend every 3 months, now found a superb rich China girl, ugly, and he decided this girl is THE ONE.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    46

    Default

    If i will got the opportunity will never miss the chance :P

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    6,134

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Laguna
    My girl has a male colleage, very good looking, and tall, high earner. Change girl friend every 3 months, now found a superb rich China girl, ugly, and he decided this girl is THE ONE.
    beauty lies in the eye of the beholder....william SHAKESspeare...

    i think he shake too much....wahahaha...

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    2,094

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Laguna
    My girl has a male colleage, very good looking, and tall, high earner. Change girl friend every 3 months, now found a superb rich China girl, ugly, and he decided this girl is THE ONE.
    omg...

    I took the road less traveled by, and that has made all the difference. - Robert Frost quotes (American poet, 1874-1963)

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    8,926

    Default

    bro roly .. happiness is the key ... dun u read the salary survey that most happy workers are earning 8-9k, > 10k monthly salary all stressed??

    so ideal family is husband/wife work and earning 8-9k each

    and your personality and hers match in heaven or not ... soul mate?

    Ride at your own risk !!!

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    593

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by roly8
    i think the money..to be frank
    thinking of two financially stable person to support the condo/landed house together in future..


    good question there, mr laguna
    maybe u shld follow your quote's wisdom...

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    4,990

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by roly8
    omg...

    go money no prob can plastic surgery

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    3,812

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by phantom_opera
    bro roly .. happiness is the key ... dun u read the salary survey that most happy workers are earning 8-9k, > 10k monthly salary all stressed??

    so ideal family is husband/wife work and earning 8-9k each

    and your personality and hers match in heaven or not ... soul mate?

    Haha.. So if a person earns 9k and boss wants to give 10% increment - violently object... And say "if u do this, I will not be happy - literally".

    Just joking... One has to assess if he can take the "stress". It depends on capability...

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    593

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by phantom_opera
    bro roly .. happiness is the key ... dun u read the salary survey that most happy workers are earning 8-9k, > 10k monthly salary all stressed??

    so ideal family is husband/wife work and earning 8-9k each

    and your personality and hers match in heaven or not ... soul mate?

    when i first started work.. not exactly happy (earning below 8-9k).. after hitting 8-9k (still not happy)... earning above 10k also still not happy.

    think happiest time was during first and sophomore years when can relac and sian char boh.. at that time no income.

    so happiness survey based on salary range is crap.. key thing is contentment (easier said than done).

  16. #16
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    8,926

    Default

    how about her, property tycoon, just divorce



    Ride at your own risk !!!

  17. #17
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    8,926

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Vincegoh
    when i first started work.. not exactly happy (earning below 8-9k).. after hitting 8-9k (still not happy)... earning above 10k also still not happy.

    think happiest time was during first and sophomore years when can relac and sian char boh.. at that time no income.

    so happiness survey based on salary range is crap.. key thing is contentment (easier said than done).
    may be you are in special industry ... salary survey is meant to be generic .. it actually make sense

    worker ants - $3k-$6k
    middle tier manager - $8k - $9k (normally old timers, snake head)
    one down from CXO - $15k
    CXO - $30k-$50k

    one down from CXO stressed by CXO, CXO stressed by the board of directors
    Ride at your own risk !!!

  18. #18
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    593

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by phantom_opera
    may be you are in special industry ... salary survey is meant to be generic .. it actually make sense

    worker ants - $3k-$6k
    middle tier manager - $8k - $9k (normally old timers, snake head)
    one down from CXO - $15k
    CXO - $30k-$50k

    one down from CXO stressed by CXO, CXO stressed by the board of directors
    ok ok.. will come back to u again when i start earning 30-50k pm (tankuku dou mei you) to see if maybe my happiness range is higher.

  19. #19
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    3,677

    Default

    how about this instead?

  20. #20
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    411

    Default

    this better:
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Linda-...93826173967006


    Quote Originally Posted by eng81157
    how about this instead?
    if you dont't own any property, you're short. take cover quickly

  21. #21
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    4,990

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by eng81157
    how about this instead?
    if this one i dun mind turn str8 for her wakakaka

  22. #22
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    1,449

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by roly8
    average looking, personality and figure...

    but her face is abit 'serious' type..

    Doc don have family time .. Mostly work very late and nn regular knock out time. Due to the call of duty , weeks ends also kana burnt..


    Or that is a blessing ??

  23. #23
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    593

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by auroraborealis
    i was also looking for her pic to post up.. u beat me to it.

    my dream girl..

  24. #24
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    593

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by carbuncle
    if this one i dun mind turn str8 for her wakakaka
    boss, out of curiousity can ask u a couple qns boh (if not comfortable pls ignore me)..

    1) have u dated a girl before u realised u prefer boys?

    2) if yes for above qn... then when she strip naked.. are u not turned on at all?

  25. #25
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    411

    Default

    goddess calibre

    Quote Originally Posted by Vincegoh
    i was also looking for her pic to post up.. u beat me to it.

    my dream girl..
    if you dont't own any property, you're short. take cover quickly

  26. #26
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    4,990

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Vincegoh
    boss, out of curiousity can ask u a couple qns boh (if not comfortable pls ignore me)..

    1) have u dated a girl before u realised u prefer boys?

    2) if yes for above qn... then when she strip naked.. are u not turned on at all?
    pri sch i in lup with top gal in class. demure and quiet n pleasant look type. then suddenly i end up lusting after my competition - an early puberty boy whose bedrm smelt full of sp***.

    when in late twenties i visited pros in bkk... quite njoy... breast is like tofu very nice n smooth. but h0le bit loose...

    so for me anything with h0le is fine. no animals pls.

    guess i prefer boys coz less melodrama n emo. but after in the scene like 18yrs i come across many gaymen all cmi emo n drama n messed up.

  27. #27
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    2,094

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by auroraborealis
    wa
    chio bu!!


    but most likely got bad tempered ..
    hard to handle for this type of girl
    I took the road less traveled by, and that has made all the difference. - Robert Frost quotes (American poet, 1874-1963)

  28. #28
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    8,926

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Vincegoh
    ok ok.. will come back to u again when i start earning 30-50k pm (tankuku dou mei you) to see if maybe my happiness range is higher.
    Ride at your own risk !!!

  29. #29
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    593

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by carbuncle
    pri sch i in lup with top gal in class. demure and quiet n pleasant look type. then suddenly i end up lusting after my competition - an early puberty boy whose bedrm smelt full of sp***.

    when in late twenties i visited pros in bkk... quite njoy... breast is like tofu very nice n smooth. but h0le bit loose...

    so for me anything with h0le is fine. no animals pls.

    guess i prefer boys coz less melodrama n emo. but after in the scene like 18yrs i come across many gaymen all cmi emo n drama n messed up.
    okie.. lidat u more bi than gay...

    anyway juz curious nia. hope i din cause any offence..

  30. #30
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    593

    Default

    haha.. good one!

    Quote Originally Posted by phantom_opera

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 0
    -: 02-10-21, 16:37
  2. Replies: 0
    -: 01-10-21, 12:24
  3. Doctor house calls a first for Singapore condo
    By reporter2 in forum Singapore Private Condominium Property Discussion and News
    Replies: 3
    -: 02-05-16, 12:40
  4. Marry a billionaire's daughter you don't like or....
    By roly8 in forum Coffeeshop Talk
    Replies: 14
    -: 11-10-12, 14:17
  5. Replies: 13
    -: 29-05-12, 22:53

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •