Thread: Jersey Boys at Marina Bay Sands Theatre

Default Jersey Boys at Marina Bay Sands Theatre

In the sixties UK had Beatles, Engelbert Humperdinct, Tom Jones and the USA gave us the Four Seasons. The Four Seasons are actually 4 guys from New Jersey, who wrote and sang smash hits like Sherry, Big girls don’t cry, Walk like a man. Rag doll, Can’t take my eyes off you and other great hits.
    This musical is very entertaining with great harmonised songs, sixties dancing moves and costumes, trailing the rise of the Four Seasons, their songs and personal tragic lives like organised crime, money woes, wives, children, family problems and sadness.
    Although the songs are from the sixties, people of all ages do appreciate this musical. In fact, my children who were born in the eighties watched this musical years before me. My son watched it in Toronto while daughter caught it in New York.
    I am so happy that I didn’t have to travel to USA or London to enjoy this great Broadway hit. Watched it last night at Marina Sands and saw Mah Bow Tan and Koh Boon Hwee, who were also at the preview.
    The cast is great as they tried hard and gave their best, their diction are so clear that you can hear every word. Songs are well sung and harmonised and there is never a dull moment.
    This is a Tony-winning musical so do try and watch it at the Marina Bay Sands during this festive season. We enjoyed the songs and performance so much that we will go and watch it a second time.
    Enjoy!

frankie valli!!!

Quote Originally Posted by carbuncle
    frankie valli!!!
    Go and watch it with your bf. You will both be moved by the story.

Quote Originally Posted by moneytalk
    In the sixties UK had Beatles, Engelbert Humperdinct, Tom Jones and the USA gave us the Four Seasons. The Four Seasons are actually 4 guys from New Jersey, who wrote and sang smash hits like Sherry, Big girls don’t cry, Walk like a man. Rag doll, Can’t take my eyes off you and other great hits.
    This musical is very entertaining with great harmonised songs, sixties dancing moves and costumes, trailing the rise of the Four Seasons, their songs and personal tragic lives like organised crime, money woes, wives, children, family problems and sadness.
    Although the songs are from the sixties, people of all ages do appreciate this musical. In fact, my children who were born in the eighties watched this musical years before me. My son watched it in Toronto while daughter caught it in New York.
    I am so happy that I didn’t have to travel to USA or London to enjoy this great Broadway hit. Watched it last night at Marina Sands and saw Mah Bow Tan and Koh Boon Hwee, who were also at the preview.
    The cast is great as they tried hard and gave their best, their diction are so clear that you can hear every word. Songs are well sung and harmonised and there is never a dull moment.
    This is a Tony-winning musical so do try and watch it at the Marina Bay Sands during this festive season. We enjoyed the songs and performance so much that we will go and watch it a second time.
    Enjoy!

Yes

it was really good saw it in 2010

If

Rock of Ages ( not the movie) ever make it to singapore .... you should go for it ...

Quote Originally Posted by moneytalk
    Go and watch it with your bf. You will both be moved by the story.
    hmmm ok.... why.... got gaygay elements in it meh

Quote Originally Posted by carbuncle
    hmmm ok.... why.... got gaygay elements in it meh
    I thought the person who gave them their first break by employing them as backup singers and later went on later to produce their albums is a bit "different."

Quote Originally Posted by proud owner
    If

Rock of Ages ( not the movie) ever make it to singapore .... you should go for it ...
    Thanks, my daughter said the same thing too.