Thread: How does GLS work..

Default How does GLS work..

I always wonder what is it based on...future demand...present demand...building of new schools..facilities etc etc....cos seems like as soon as one plot is sold few months down the road nearby plot will be put up...especially in OCR...seems like a non-stop cycle....same for BTOs...

Bro, read this site

http://www.ura.gov.sg/sales/GLS-URA.html

Hdb also sell... Too lazy to find.. U google ok.

Ok. Who ask me owe u last life...hahahaha

http://www.hdb.gov.sg/fi10/fi10330p....d?OpenDocument

Quote Originally Posted by chestnut
    Bro, read this site

http://www.ura.gov.sg/sales/GLS-URA.html

Hdb also sell... Too lazy to find.. U google ok.

Ok. Who ask me owe u last life...hahahaha

http://www.hdb.gov.sg/fi10/fi10330p....d?OpenDocument
    tks bro i know but just wondering what they base their sales on...GREED or real demand...i know there are tonnes and tonnes of data and graphs that u can google...but just wondering what others think...cos like it or not the building is NOt going to stop...

Quote Originally Posted by radha08
    tks bro i know but just wondering what they base their sales on...GREED or real demand...i know there are tonnes and tonnes of data and graphs that u can google...but just wondering what others think...cos like it or not the building is NOt going to stop...
    Oh bro, u talking about dynamics... I c.... U need to do homework on this... Go to the major developer first. Check out their land bank and see how Many land they have... And how long more it will last. Developers are in the biz of selling condo... If they run out of land bank, how they survive, how to feed the stuff....

It's is like COE, if car disties don't have coe, how to survive? So when the land bank is shrinking, they need to be aggressive in their bidding to sustain their biz.

Hopes it helps.

Wing tai low on land bank, so they agressively bid on prince charles. Got it.... Somemore they pull a fast one by saying, prices too high and drop the bomb on the other bidders. Got it... Refer to wing tai statement... If u can remember... Hahahah

Quote Originally Posted by chestnut
    Oh bro, u talking about dynamics... I c.... U need to do homework on this... Go to the major developer first. Check out their land bank and see how Many land they have... And how long more it will last. Developers are in the biz of selling condo... If they run out of land bank, how they survive, how to feed the stuff....

It's is like COE, if car disties don't have coe, how to survive? So when the land bank is shrinking, they need to be aggressive in their bidding to sustain their biz.

Hopes it helps.

Wing tai low on land bank, so they agressively bid on prince charles. Got it.... Somemore they pull a fast one by saying, prices too high and drop the bomb on the other bidders. Got it... Refer to wing tai statement... If u can remember... Hahahah
    tks bro now it makes sense...and seems like ocr is way to go...but then again...for how long is anybodys guess..