Page 20 of 26 FirstFirst ... 5101516171819202122232425 ... LastLast

Thread: Urban Vista by Fragrance

I fully agree with you. Anyway, they will repent when they see the actual unit.

In the "study room", you can't stand up fully. If you accidentally stand up too fast, your head will bleed. In the "bedroom", with the mattress, you can't even do a missionary position.

So either rent out, or repent if you buy for own stay. You have to tear down the whole thingy.

Quote Originally Posted by DKSG
    The platform thingy doesnt make sense la ..

You will feel like you are lying in a coffin.

Trust me! Unless you are those who "never die before", then ok lor, you can try ...

DKSG

PS : Unless you want to put in your rental advert that says "only for tenants with height less than 1.68m

This is what the people want. 0% foreigners growth.

Soon, BTO will take 5 years. Private condo will take 7 years.

Quote Originally Posted by mcmlxxvi
    Gentle reminder. For those who thinking to buy with impression it will build fast fast coz is fragrance, take heed of severe control of foreign workers supply going forward hor.

If I am the tenant, and I view ECO Loft (the real deal) vs UV "Loft". I will tell UV landlord _|_

Quote Originally Posted by East Lover
    Good rental for standard 1-bedder then, since majority of this project are selling loft units... When tenant see the actual one, then he will make a right choice.

Standard suite units will stand out!

Quote Originally Posted by thomastansb
    If I am the tenant, and I view ECO Loft (the real deal) vs UV "Loft". I will tell UV landlord _|_
    ECO loft only ground floor unit has high ceiling, the normal loft have same height!

end up, none of loft will win. only standard 1 bedder will stand out, or you remove the furniture deck to enjoy high ceiling

Quote Originally Posted by gadiny
    The infor on the furniture deck and ceiling height for UV per attached
    based on this the ceiling height for the bedroom with furniture deck is 3.3m ..thats pretty decent

Quote Originally Posted by mcmlxxvi
    You mean the one in showflat? I only know i was walking straight up both below and on the loft. I m 1.73m.
    if you notice when you are standing on the above loft you are standing on the side area in which below area is the wardrobe. think the standign height is about 1.8 m above and 1.8 m below

http://forums.condosingapore.com/att...4&d=1363617823

it shows here that when u r standing on the loft above, its 1.73m, then u dive into the bed from there. when u wake up, u stare at the ceiling which is less than 1m away from u.

Quote Originally Posted by wira
    if you notice when you are standing on the above loft you are standing on the side area in which below area is the wardrobe. think the standign height is about 1.8 m above and 1.8 m below

http://info.sgx.com/webcoranncatth.nsf/VwAttachments/Att_9F86BA6B77081D5248257B33003A9FFB/$file/Urban_Vista_MA_19Mar.pdf?openelement

just a confirmation that 250 units had been sold.

Quote Originally Posted by bargain hunter

just a confirmation that 250 units had been sold.
    Thanks for update.

Is this result good?

Seems like D'nest over at Pasir Ris selling better, over 350 units moved.

i also think d'nest doing better.

a side:

both cdl and fragrance's share prices are struggling near multi-month lows. buy cdl and short fragrance? hahahahahaha

Quote Originally Posted by GSLJ
    Thanks for update.

Is this result good?

buy property stocks? dangerous leh...when property market warms up again another cm appears

D'nest good for own stay, so more first timer bought for own stay. UV good for rental, so more invester keen to buy, and invester need to pay 10% with 60% cash up front, so many investers want to buy but can not buy.... of course it will move slower than Pasir Ris lah...

don't forget sennett launched weeks before, already attracted many investors, many of them have used the last batch of bullets
    Quote Originally Posted by GSLJ
    Thanks for update.

Is this result good?

D'nest good for own stay, so more first timer bought for own stay. UV good for rental, so more invester keen to buy, and invester need to pay 10% with 60% cash up front, so many investers want to buy but can not buy.... of course it will move slower than Pasir Ris lah...

don't forget sennett launched weeks before, already attracted many investors, many of them have used the last batch of bullets

Just need to reload and shoot again loh.
    “Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.”
    ― Martin Luther King, Jr.

OUT WITH THE SHIT TRASH

https://www.facebook.com/shutdowntrs

So going forward, any investment driven projects will be very slow in sales?

Notice Fragrance group keep advertising!

Quote Originally Posted by smartboy2
    Notice Fragrance group keep advertising!
    just going off tangent a little, does Fragrance group own Fragrance bak kwa brand?

Quote Originally Posted by eng81157
    just going off tangent a little, does Fragrance group own Fragrance bak kwa brand?
    no lar, otherwise they will have the BBQ masters in their showflat giving out free bak kwa lol. their family owns:

Quote Originally Posted by eng81157

“Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.”
    ― Martin Luther King, Jr.

OUT WITH THE SHIT TRASH

https://www.facebook.com/shutdowntrs

Own stay vs Investor with 900psf vs 1400psf, bankers loaded with bullets but all the Pistol probably over heated...there's come the cooling.

Let's assume 3k rental and a realistic 650k price. No point getting the cheapest unit which will not be available to public.

That works out to 5.5% yield. Not so bad. Can buy. The downside is you have to wait 3-4 years for that 5.5%.
    checked the URA site for latest rental contracts ...seems optima shoebox unit 400-500 sqft latest rental is $3900 !

That one is one off only. Usually around 3.2k.

checked the URA site for latest rental contracts ...seems optima shoebox unit 400-500 sqft latest rental is $3900 !

rentals are going strong in that area even though theres quite a no of developments.

Heard developer is going to increase price soon!

rentals are going strong in that area even though theres quite a no of developments.

I think lots of demand esp from Changi Business Park given that there's 4 major banks' IT and operations are there plus other companies like IBM, honeywell, etc.

I think lots of demand esp from Changi Business Park given that there's 4 major banks' IT and operations are there plus other companies like IBM, honeywell, etc.
    Given the profile of the employees there, i rather not to rent. Later the unit become unberable.

Quote Originally Posted by leesg123
    Given the profile of the employees there, i rather not to rent. Later the unit become unberable.
    not all IT ft are abnn bah.... still got hope lah

i visited optima before, many ang moh nia... didnt see any abnn during my viewing at least.

That one is one off only. Usually around 3.2k.
    3.2K is a good rental IMO... 1bedder nia...

3.2K is a good rental IMO... 1bedder nia...

Yup, given the mass market segment, 1 bedder below 500 sqft can rent at this price is quite a good deal i must say.

One Changi City is already up, major tenant is EMC, Credit S

Meanwhile, ONE@Changi City provides a total lettable floor area of 650,000 sq ft across nine storeys. So far, 315,000 sq ft has been occupied by Credit Suisse.

Tan Yew Chin, Chief Executive Officer of Ascendas Land (Singapore), said the company is negotiating with potential customers for the remaining business space.

Average business space rents are now between S$4 and S$5 psf, he said.

Ride at your own risk !!!

i received sms also, price is going to increase on this Saturday....

Quote Originally Posted by phantom_opera
    One Changi City is already up, major tenant is EMC, Credit S

Meanwhile, ONE@Changi City provides a total lettable floor area of 650,000 sq ft across nine storeys. So far, 315,000 sq ft has been occupied by Credit Suisse.

Tan Yew Chin, Chief Executive Officer of Ascendas Land (Singapore), said the company is negotiating with potential customers for the remaining business space.

Average business space rents are now between S$4 and S$5 psf, he said.
    Bro, then there is UE biz hub too ... Huat ah!