Page 18 of 26 FirstFirst ... 381314151617181920212223 ... LastLast

Thread: Urban Vista by Fragrance

This is a MM project so should be 3. I wouldn't be surprised if it is a 3+1 / 4 bedrooms.

Quote Originally Posted by kane
    Another one of those eh? Heard a friend bought a 900+sqft unit. Is that a 2 or 3 bed?

Maybe they could squeeze a small corner for the S but doing 4 bedders will resilt in all rooms looking like the maid's room.

Quote Originally Posted by bargain hunter
    are all the units released today? if they are, 200+ will be quite disappointing.
    why only sold so little? is it because too many projects launched at same weekend?

i think first timers and upgraders more keen to buy now. some investors may hold back due to 7/10% ABSD.

and this project is more of an investor than own stay project (chop, stamped and confirmed by MM king )

Quote Originally Posted by East Lover
    why only sold so little? is it because too many projects launched at same weekend?

remember the platform? platform can put queen bed = "1 room" below platform = study. voila, one tiny space becomes 1+study.

so 900 sq ft is a "3 bedroom" + FREE "study". GRAB NOW, BUY OR REGRET! BEST VALUE!

Quote Originally Posted by kane
    Maybe they could squeeze a small corner for the S but doing 4 bedders will resilt in all rooms looking like the maid's room.

remember the platform? platform can put queen bed = "1 room" below platform = study. voila, one tiny space becomes 1+study.

so 900 sq ft is a "3 bedroom" + FREE "study". GRAB NOW, BUY OR REGRET! BEST VALUE!
    rather go standard 1-bedder, safest. not those kind of untested loft concept...

rather go standard 1-bedder, safest. not those kind of untested loft concept...
    Yes sis... i agree standard 1-bedder is good. Imagine falling sick.. got fever or diarrhea, MC at home... how many times u must climb up and down from your loft to the toilet or get a glass of water....

Quote Originally Posted by zeamybro
    Yes sis... i agree standard 1-bedder is good. Imagine falling sick.. got fever or diarrhea, MC at home... how many times u must climb up and down from your loft to the toilet or get a glass of water....
    haha 好有画面感~

errm, + dizzyness, i think will roll down the stairs. prob also knock your head on the ceiling of the "loft" coz sick until blur blur already, if u r not a midget.

errm, + dizzyness, i think will roll down the stairs. prob also knock your head on the ceiling of the "loft" coz sick until blur blur already, if u r not a midget.
    Price is about 1.76m and his head just brush the loft ceiling.
    click: 🏢shoeboxmickeymousehouse 🏢

sitting on the bed or standing up?

1.75m ceiling not too bad. but that also means that downstairs is also "only" 1.75m?!

Quote Originally Posted by mcmlxxvi

1.75m ceiling not too bad. but that also means that downstairs is also "only" 1.75m?!
    The show flat got very high ceiling giving illusion of loft, was informed actual provided only 3.3 ceiling height.

I would feel to be comfortable, at least must clear average man height x 2 with buffer. So min 4m up, best with 5m to look nice.

Or else bang head against ceiling every morning when waking up.

how come your photo shows loft units move faster than suit? tower 8 almost sold...

Stand up la

Stand up la
    Lol don't forget they use super thin old mattresses from their hotels

the reason i asked is becoz at euhabitat showflat, i need to bend my head down when i stand up on the "loft". i think its 1.7m height there. but i sat on the bedframe of the showflat (lower than if i sat on the mattress) and my head will brush against the ceiling. so if i slept and sat up from the mattress i would hit my head.

so given that UV's ceiling height is lower than far east's, its easy to assume that more pple are in a position to knock their head if they sat up on a beautiful sunday morning.

Stand up la

sis, told u already, "loft" or rather, furniture deck, is something "free". everything that is free must be good. so investors treat it as a good value buy for getting "freebies"! somemore can be marketed as X+study when renting out or selling.

how come your photo shows loft units move faster than suit? tower 8 almost sold...

cannot like that misrep one leh. how can?! if 3.3m/2, its 1.65m each leh. normally the lower level is higher, if lower level is 1.8m, top left 1.5m and we haven't even calculated the thickness of the platform!

MM king, u able to verify what's the actual floor to floor height?

Quote Originally Posted by GSLJ
    The show flat got very high ceiling giving illusion of loft, was informed actual provided only 3.3 ceiling height.

I would feel to be comfortable, at least must clear average man height x 2 with buffer. So min 4m up, best with 5m to look nice.

Or else bang head against ceiling every morning when waking up.

sis, told u already, "loft" or rather, furniture deck, is something "free". everything that is free must be good. so investors treat it as a good value buy for getting "freebies"! somemore can be marketed as X+study when renting out or selling.
    The very big truth is ... NOBODY would like to sleep in the platform kinda bed on the "loft". Do you know how it feel sleeping in a coffin ?

If you dont know, then buy a unit and you can get that feel immediately.

I predict that these lofts will generally and ultimately be taken down (say 50%). People are not used to sleeping so near to the ceiling. I think it may impede on your soul also. Already people are so small hearted, add this 1metre ceiling height thing ... eeeerrrmmm ...

Good Luck!
    DKSG

not sure if they can reverse it. bedroom downstairs and study upstairs lor?

i hope more pple become more selective in their buying after the latest CM.

Quote Originally Posted by DKSG
    The very big truth is ... NOBODY would like to sleep in the platform kinda bed on the "loft". Do you know how it feel sleeping in a coffin ?

If you dont know, then buy a unit and you can get that feel immediately.

I predict that these lofts will generally and ultimately be taken down (say 50%). People are not used to sleeping so near to the ceiling. I think it may impede on your soul also. Already people are so small hearted, add this 1metre ceiling height thing ... eeeerrrmmm ...

Good Luck!
    DKSG

cannot like that misrep one leh. how can?! if 3.3m/2, its 1.65m each leh. normally the lower level is higher, if lower level is 1.8m, top left 1.5m and we haven't even calculated the thickness of the platform!

MM king, u able to verify what's the actual floor to floor height?
    You mean the one in showflat? I only know i was walking straight up both below and on the loft. I m 1.73m.

Drag the mattress downstairs when on MC. Or just make sure the sofa is a sofa bed.

yes actual height 3.3m only, not what is represented by the show flat, which is much higher. lower floor will be higher, e.g. 1.8m, whereas upper floor is only 1.5m minus platform thickness. so u gotta crawl into bed. cannot even stand straight or attempt any acrobatics with your partner. and note how steep the steps to the platform is...very very dangerous. sure fall down sooner or later, whether due to sickness, or groggy groggy go downstairs to brush teeth...

I wonder if the suite standard 1-bedder can have same rental as loft unit? Will tenant be fooled with free space as well?
    Only regret later..
    Quote Originally Posted by gav108
    yes actual height 3.3m only, not what is represented by the show flat, which is much higher. lower floor will be higher, e.g. 1.8m, whereas upper floor is only 1.5m minus platform thickness. so u gotta crawl into bed. cannot even stand straight or attempt any acrobatics with your partner. and note how steep the steps to the platform is...very very dangerous. sure fall down sooner or later, whether due to sickness, or groggy groggy go downstairs to brush teeth...

confirm with the agent that the actual unit is the same as the showflat!

otherwise, not possible rite? if floor to ceiling 3.5m, u r 1.73m, the platform is only 4cm thick?!

You mean the one in showflat? I only know i was walking straight up both below and on the loft. I m 1.73m.

The TV advertisement showed from $588k leh....got such a unit?

then this is misrep rite? can sue them?

Quote Originally Posted by gav108

Quote Originally Posted by azeoprop
    Got ... Bought by a friend, and its not a super low floor unit ...... Very good deal I must say

1st day have but sold liao rite? the sms i received today says 1 bd from 634k.

Quote Originally Posted by azeoprop

MM king, since gav108 and GSLJ have confirmed that the ceiling height is 3.3m, either u r lying about your height or the showflat is lying about the actual unit's ceiling height. hahahahahahahaha. which one u prefer?

sorry ah, couldn't help but rub in this joke, please dun be offended.

confirm with the agent that the actual unit is the same as the showflat!

otherwise, not possible rite? if floor to ceiling 3.5m, u r 1.73m, the platform is only 4cm thick?!