Page 8 of 26 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112131823 ... LastLast

Thread: Urban Vista by Fragrance

My feel is 2 bedder, 3 bedder etc is a better choice than those tagged as dual key and still cannot operate separately. Location is good in long term 10-20 years like what bro MCML said. Must be able to hold long long as there will be surplus surrounding the mrt in future . So expect difficulty in renting out once TOP.

To those detailed buyers, some infor about UV which you all might have read from website:

1) Variety: Very FEO; have suite, soho, condo, penthouse and dualkey

2) Ceiling height:
    A) Dinning/living/kitchenette/All bedrooms (finished floor to slab)
    i) All towers except 14 & 18 - 3.35m
    ii) Tower 14 and 18 - 3.1m
    B) Enclosed kitchens/All toilets (finished floor to false ceiling) - 2.6m

3) Finishing
    A) Flooring
    i) Living/Dining hall + Kitchen & CD shelter - compressed marble
    ii) Bedroom - Timber strip
    iii) Bathroom+ Balcony/Terrace - Ceramic or Homogenous tiles

b) Wall
    Bathroom & Kitchen - Ceramic or Homogenous tiles

4) Applicances
    i) Aircon - Daikin
    ii) Sanitary fittings - HANSGROHE, GROHE, Kohler &Duravit
    iii) Kitchen Hood & Hob + Microwave oven - Bosch
    iii) Sink - Grohe

Seriously, looking at the upper deck, how to feel comfortable with head & feet touching both ends of the wall? If your tenant have a tall kid aobve 1.8m how? I think coffin also have some allowance.

Quote Originally Posted by price
    3 years is slow.. definitely 2 years faster than eco at least
    http://forums.condosingapore.com/sho...5&postcount=29

As shared by Timmy bro in another thread on FEO (URL above), can FEO really take its own sweet time to build or sell its project?

耳边累死他
    (right beside mrt)

IMO .. this kind of layout more belong to Geyland ... Tanah Merah is untested so I think Fragrance / WCL are taking risk too

Good luck
    Ride at your own risk !!!

Quote Originally Posted by phantom_opera
    IMO .. this kind of layout more belong to Geyland ... Tanah Merah is untested so I think Fragrance / WCL are taking risk too

Good luck
    I hesitated given such small scale... But resale market is crazy now, 5 years-old casa merah 2 bedder is asking 1.2mil, 700 Sqft 1-bath 2 bedder in optimas is asking 1.1mil

8@river suites 1 bedder above 22th floor, 441sqft asking abt same (700k), but much nearer to city. Better buy?

What is the ceiling height?

Quote Originally Posted by willow
    What is the ceiling height?
    See the post 1.5 hr ago by gadiny:
    i) All towers except 14 & 18 - 3.35m
    ii) Tower 14 and 18 - 3.1m

What's the mini height for loft? Is 3.35 too low??

My thoughts:

Don't buy loft apartment.

I don't think it's worth it. You are after all paying for the loft area.

So you might as well get a proper 2-bedder.

Quote Originally Posted by chiaberry
    My thoughts:

Don't buy loft apartment.

I don't think it's worth it. You are after all paying for the loft area.

So you might as well get a proper 2-bedder.
    It seems all the unit will have loft design! regardless 1-bedder or 4-bedder, all come with a study room + bedroom upper stair. No proper 2-bedder indeed.

Quote Originally Posted by East Lover
    It seems all the unit will have loft design! regardless 1-bedder or 4-bedder, all come with a study room + bedroom upper stair. No proper 2-bedder indeed.
    Then look elsewhere. There should be better layouts in other devts. No need to limit yourself to this one. Will be fighting for tenants in the future.

From a woman's perspective, changing the bedding in a loft bed is a pain in the ****. The idea is attractive, but the reality is something else. Unless the loft is a mezzanine level with a proper floor and you can put a bed with at least 2 sides to access the bedding.

If the ceiling is not high enough, you will bang head getting up and trying to change the bedding.

I spent 2 nights in Festive Hotel RWS which had a loft bed and I must admit, I am not a fan of loft beds.
    Last edited by chiaberry; 22-12-12 at 11:37.

Then look elsewhere. There should be better layouts in other devts. No need to limit yourself to this one. Will be fighting for tenants in the future.

From a woman's perspective, changing the bedding in a loft bed is a pain in the ****. The idea is attractive, but the reality is something else. Unless the loft is a mezzanine level with a proper floor and you can put a bed with at least 2 sides to access the bedding.

If the ceiling is not high enough, you will bang head getting up and trying to change the bedding.

I spent 2 nights in Festive Hotel RWS which had a loft bed and I must admit, I am not a fan of loft beds.
    Hi sis chiaberry, thanks for the sharing! Really appreciated!

Thank you and Merry Christmas !

Me too, don't like loft.
    Cos worried about the weight it can take.
    But kids love it.
    Something like a treehouse for them.

Bedok residences looks cheap relatively now.

Quote Originally Posted by phantom_opera

Good luck
    Potential buyers will be taking a bigger risk imo... Besides the mm sizes, I think the site plan really looks cramp. I think lots of ec tdy is better space out than that...

Anyone know the height of Eco soho ceiling height? Higher than 3.35?

I was wondering how rws chambermaid chg the loft bed bedsheet too or do they chg at all since the ladder is so steep! Hahaha..

Btw, am I the only one that don't like to sleep with a queen bed tuck all the way to a side? It feels really bad sleeping nx to a bw, wall or window. At least for me...

Quote Originally Posted by bakasa2002
    http://ecocondo.com.sg/eco/eco-fact

I was wondering how rws chambermaid chg the loft bed bedsheet too or do they chg at all since the ladder is so steep! Hahaha..

Btw, am I the only one that don't like to sleep with a queen bed tuck all the way to a side? It feels really bad sleeping nx to a bw, wall or window. At least for me...
    My kids were fighting NOT to sleep in the loft.

If you have a loft bed, you won't be able to get those thick mattresses with plush top. Can only buy a basic model not too thick. Or else the person changing the bedding may get a serious back injury.

In temperate countries a loft bed can be nice and cosy. In hot and humid Singapore, a loft bed will perhaps be suitable for

If you want to buy a loft, ensure your air-con blower can reach the loft or else

People with claustrophobia should not get the lofts.

It is another ruse by developers to con buyers into purchasing sub-optimal space.

Waterfront Key PH ceiling height is already 4.3m.
    3.35??

All these lofty thingies are gimmicky. Don't let go of fundamentals and be blinded. Just a friendly reminder.

Quote Originally Posted by mcmlxxvi
    All these lofty thingies are gimmicky. Don't let go of fundamentals and be blinded. Just a friendly reminder.
    Gimmicky? That was one of the selling points by FEO initially. Frankly speaking, I was rather impressed by the loft design, when I visited the euhabitat showflat

Gimmicky? That was one of the selling points by FEO initially. Frankly speaking, I was rather impressed by the loft design, when I visited the euhabitat showflat
    好看不好吃. (read in hokkien)

yes it looks nice. but practical?
    I will take a raincheck.

好看不好吃. (read in hokkien)

yes it looks nice. but practical?
    I will take a raincheck.
    Agree with you! After reading so many valuable advices, especially from sis chiaberry, I will think twice of this project. What a big waste for such good location

Agree with you! After reading so many valuable advices, especially from sis chiaberry, I will think twice of this project. What a big waste for such good location
    a decent loft should be at least 4-5m. anything else is a sad excuse.

a decent loft should be at least 4-5m. anything else is a sad excuse.
    Maybe swap, use the upperstairs as storage, wardrobe or reading corner, then sleep downstairs ?

Sis east lover I find ur avatar distracting lol who is that girl?

I will consider only when this proj is ready to see how hotel 81 in action at TM
    Ride at your own risk !!!

The ground floor loft is really good with about 5m ceiling height.

Anything below 4.5m will not be feasible.