Page 3 of 26 FirstFirst 12345678131823 ... LastLast

Thread: Urban Vista by Fragrance

Quote Originally Posted by East Lover
    So many units in TM u mean? Have issue to rent out?
    honestly WHOLE country going to have many units...but if keep thinking and thinking and thinking u will never buy.....thats my story......so if want to buy need to buy can buy...just buy...

Quote Originally Posted by gadiny
    Eco's soho for comparison

hmm the upper deck is a concrete platform or mobile deck? Wad if couples have a rocking fun time, will it collapse?

For own stay, as long as can afford, go ahead, buy buy buy

But hoh this kind of MM is purely for rental, if no tenant, buy for what? Don't forget my 2 bedder so livable, till haven't rented out leh. This one everyday climb up and down, if market has soooo many choices, why must rent here?

Of course, if its only 5-600K, no harm to think of it but hoh, ECO soho is selling about 838 to 900k for the smallest one leh how much do u think developer will market urban vista?

Really 600K for 1 bedder soho?

Quote Originally Posted by radha08
    honestly WHOLE country going to have many units...but if keep thinking and thinking and thinking u will never buy.....thats my story......so if want to buy need to buy can buy...just buy...
    Last edited by East Lover; 18-11-12 at 15:05.

Quote Originally Posted by dtrax
    hmm the upper deck is a concrete platform or mobile deck? Wad if couples have a rocking fun time, will it collapse?
    This Echo soho total height is 3.6, he upper one ceiling very low. Lower one is about 1.8 - 2 meter I guess?

If covert to 2 bedrooms, both must be 乖乖boy, can't bring girls home hoh

bring guys back can?

or if both gay gay boi oso ok

This Echo soho total height is 3.6, he upper one ceiling very low. Lower one is about 1.8 - 2 meter I guess?

If covert to 2 bedrooms, both must be 乖乖boy, can't bring girls home hoh
    actually safety first, if not guai guai is ok. I only scare the upper deck collapse and cause danger

actually safety first, if not guai guai is ok. I only scare the upper deck collapse and cause danger
    So must ask warrenty from developer within 10 years, any collapstion, developer has to pay all the costs including medical fee

For own stay, as long as can afford, go ahead, buy buy buy

But hoh this kind of MM is purely for rental, if no tenant, buy for what? Don't forget my 2 bedder so livable, till haven't rented out leh. This one everyday climb up and down, if market has soooo many choices, why must rent here?

Of course, if its only 5-600K, no harm to think of it but hoh, ECO soho is selling about 838 to 900k for the smallest one leh how much do u think developer will market urban vista?

Really 600K for 1 bedder soho?
    lower quantum = lower rental expectation = easier to rent out of course when times are bad then tenants will have the bargaining power. but This plot is much nearer to the MRT than Eco no?

The smaller sized units make it possible for fragrance to sell 6xx-7xxk but yet still derive similar psf$ to Eco.

at 440sqft, even priced at 1.7kpsf the quantum is only $748k way cheaper than Eco's soho

if you think Fragrance will match Eco's price, thats $2,045psf (900k / 440 sqft).

Quote Originally Posted by price
    lower quantum = lower rental expectation = easier to rent out of course when times are bad then tenants will have the bargaining power. but This plot is much nearer to the MRT than Eco no?

The smaller sized units make it possible for fragrance to sell 6xx-7xxk but yet still derive similar psf$ to Eco.

at 440sqft, even priced at 1.7kpsf the quantum is only $748k way cheaper than Eco's soho

if you think Fragrance will match Eco's price, thats $2,045psf (900k / 440 sqft).
    2k psf for MM unit unlikely.. so many CCR condos to choice from at this price. On fact a buffet of condos in CCR

I will not take any MM unit for investment as not only the market is untested but the living condition is not sustainable.

When u buy off plan of a MM unit, what you see is without any furniture etc...but when u move in, it is different.

Even it is of slightly better yield, I believe, it will be very difficult to sell next time.

I spent so much time in HK looking for properties, I understand fully the MM units meant.

What's the maximum load for the upper deck? Last I checked with a agent, he said 150kg!!! Can't be so low right?

Quote Originally Posted by Laguna
    I will not take any MM unit for investment as not only the market is untested but the living condition is not sustainable.

When u buy off plan of a MM unit, what you see is without any furniture etc...but when u move in, it is different.

Even it is of slightly better yield, I believe, it will be very difficult to sell next time.

I spent so much time in HK looking for properties, I understand fully the MM units meant.
    Euhabita soho consider MM??

Euhabita soho consider MM??
    it is >500 sf.
    I think it is 600+

Quote Originally Posted by blackpepperj
    What's the maximum load for the upper deck? Last I checked with a agent, he said 150kg!!! Can't be so low right?
    I have no idea, load or no load I only scare it will collapse due to excessive bouncy bouncy smack smack

I have no idea, load or no load I only scare it will collapse due to excessive bouncy bouncy smack smack
    Agent said can load 4 big size adults leh

Nvm, can also sleep at first floor and convert second floor as storage area? Maybe use those wallbed

Hi Laguna, why would u say MM is a untested market? and u mentioned for investment then why are you bothered about the living conditions? Many have already successfully sold and flipped their MMs for great deal of profits.

If for the same dollar of investment you could rake in more profits why not?

Honestly i'm almost 100% certain FEO's Eco will TOP much later than Fragrance's. Probably even up to 2 years difference That's how much of rental yield 1 is forgoing while waiting for the SSD period. No?

Of course you made a good choice buying one of the best stacks in Eco for your son. That's probably because also in view that he could stay in it if he likes to in future. Plus u have the big bullets to play with

Quote Originally Posted by gadiny
    Eco's soho for comparison

Actually loft bed is super bad fengshui.

Quote Originally Posted by price
    Hi Laguna, why would u say MM is a untested market? and u mentioned for investment then why are you bothered about the living conditions? Many have already successfully sold and flipped their MMs for great deal of profits.

If for the same dollar of investment you could rake in more profits why not?

Honestly i'm almost 100% certain FEO's Eco will TOP much later than Fragrance's. Probably even up to 2 years difference That's how much of rental yield 1 is forgoing while waiting for the SSD period. No?
    Just have a simple test for yourself, would u like to stay in a MM of say 400 sf, including AC ledge, balcony and HS? There are certain stocks that I will never touch, these are the penny stocks and S chips, and there are properties I will never buy, one of them, is MM.

Many have flipped was quite sometime back, and how many of them? not that many right? and mostly are all off plan. When u have the actual product, then u see how easy to find the next buyer or even tenant at the price u want.

The only MM which are good are in Joo Chiat and Geylang for certain specific group of owners / tenants perhaps.

I am not sure how did u come out with the 2 years difference. So, you are referring FEO takes 5.5 years or Fragance takes 1.5 years to complete? Why you are so CERTAIN? on what ground?

Quote Originally Posted by mcmlxxvi
    no joke .. .430sqft x 1550psf = 660k

Ride at your own risk !!!

Quote Originally Posted by phantom_opera

OMG, then the one won by Keppel opposite will be selling for 1700 psf???
    树大必有枯枝,人多必有白痴。
    树无皮必死无疑,人不要脸天下无敌!

So cheap. 5m ceiling right? With platform den machiam 700sf for 660k super cheap.

Just have a simple test for yourself, would u like to stay in a MM of say 400 sf, including AC ledge, balcony and HS? There are certain stocks that I will never touch, these are the penny stocks and S chips, and there are properties I will never buy, one of them, is MM.

Many have flipped was quite sometime back, and how many of them? not that many right? and mostly are all off plan. When u have the actual product, then u see how easy to find the next buyer or even tenant at the price u want.

The only MM which are good are in Joo Chiat and Geylang for certain specific group of owners / tenants perhaps.

I am not sure how did u come out with the 2 years difference. So, you are referring FEO takes 5.5 years or Fragance takes 1.5 years to complete? Why you are so CERTAIN? on what ground?
    actually every type of house format got its own market one.

Quote Originally Posted by mcmlxxvi
    So cheap. 5m ceiling right? With platform den machiam 700sf for 660k super cheap.
    I thought normal ceiling height only?? if 3.4m ceiling height confirmed sold out in 1d

I think 1rm unit is tupple vol for masterrm but I not sure if the living rm is tupple vol as well

I think 1rm unit is tupple vol for masterrm but I not sure if the living rm is tupple vol as well
    what is tupple volume? got such weird design meh

what is tupple volume? got such weird design meh
    ps.. speak broken english.. double vol

I thought normal ceiling height only?? if 3.4m ceiling height confirmed sold out in 1d
    3.4m oni call wat loft??? loti more like

upp platform will be like sandwich loti

too lazy to climb down adjust sound system just lisern to portable lalio...

Yawnz yawnz... no nid to fix whats not bloken

I lup the 3br kitchen leh.... so cute. smaller than bathroom. lol