Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Gardenvista (D21, 99 years leasehold, Far East Organization)

Default Re: Gardenvista (D21, 99 years leasehold, Far East Organization)

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered
    GV at 1300psf is cheap lar. Cheaper than similar projects in HK, London and many other world-class cities. GV should sell at 2000psf and foreigners will still buy - only 600plus pounds only. At 1300psf better buy now or prices will rise again. Many enbloc buyers you know. Enbloc windfall. What is 1300 psf to millions of fresh funds. Better grab at 1300psf, or tomorrow it will be 1400 or 1500 psf or 2000psf or 2500psf. After all it was 650psf before, now double already. Market so hot, like choo-choo train passing GV. Like the good old days of 1996. Wonder if 2008 will be "1997"?
    Its evil to talk up & fool people to buy in overpriced property. Let me know if yourself want to buy GV at 2000 or 2500.

Unregistered Guest

Far East is notorious for creating a false market by its pricing banners. In the nineties Ng Teng Fong was the single biggest force in grabbing land at ever higher tender prices and trying to force the entire market up. With 1997 crash he was stuck with huge tracts of land but banks propped him up since they could not afford to let him fail. He would put big banners changing every few weeks to show higher minimum prices at his developments.

Now he is doing the samething. Recently at Hillview Regency he put up banner $700psf then very soon later revised to $735psf. But look at caveats lodged its selling only $600 level. He still has other empty plots in the area with aborted launches a few times over the years.

On Gardenvista he has raised prices on banner to show $1150 psf minimum for remaining units. And if you visit salesmen will tell you renovated units about $1250 to $1300 psf and that people already offered but awaiting cheque so if you give firm offer and bring cheque they can accept your booking.

Moral of the storey is don't blindly believe developers especially those with a bad track record of this kind of behaviour.

Unregistered Guest

Quote Originally Posted by St.
    Its evil to talk up & fool people to buy in overpriced property. Let me know if yourself want to buy GV at 2000 or 2500.
    Read that person's tread carefully. The person seems to be saying that foreigners (not locals) will buy and that it seems to be "1996" - the year before the crash. It's ok to that person if foreigners buy and the market crash, as their money will pour into locals' hands. I am not saying that I agree with that person, but read between the lines of that person's quote. It is like a property satire.

Far East is notorious for creating a false market by its pricing banners. In the nineties Ng Teng Fong was the single biggest force in grabbing land at ever higher tender prices and trying to force the entire market up. With 1997 crash he was stuck with huge tracts of land but banks propped him up since they could not afford to let him fail. He would put big banners changing every few weeks to show higher minimum prices at his developments.

Now he is doing the samething. Recently at Hillview Regency he put up banner $700psf then very soon later revised to $735psf. But look at caveats lodged its selling only $600 level. He still has other empty plots in the area with aborted launches a few times over the years.

On Gardenvista he has raised prices on banner to show $1150 psf minimum for remaining units. And if you visit salesmen will tell you renovated units about $1250 to $1300 psf and that people already offered but awaiting cheque so if you give firm offer and bring cheque they can accept your booking.

Moral of the storey is don't blindly believe developers especially those with a bad track record of this kind of behaviour.
    Agreed. Hillview Regency still got so many unsold units. The land lease started from Year 2000. It is already 2007 now and the project is still not sold out when the property market is so red hot now.

Read that person's tread carefully. The person seems to be saying that foreigners (not locals) will buy and that it seems to be "1996" - the year before the crash. It's ok to that person if foreigners buy and the market crash, as their money will pour into locals' hands. I am not saying that I agree with that person, but read between the lines of that person's quote. It is like a property satire.
    Thanks.

Unregistered Guest

we started home viewing and studying last year, the price had been moving gradually, and i read forums like this, a lot of people listed negative points of properties (almost all properties have plenty of negative comments), developer (esp far east) not good, price crasy, so on and so on,
    we hesitated, and indeed, no property was fully satisfactory,,, after a few months of viewing, price rose further, we decided to grab one which was still affordable and meets our needs (location, facilities, quality, design...). Now we have it. We didn't regret. Since the place really meets our needs, we enjoy living here, we appreciate. And price has gone up much further, lastest transacted deal was at least 30% higher than what we paid, with such price we are not able to pay already. Of course we are not making money here but what i am trying to say is that, for one need a home, we need to make up mind by more realistic thinking and make decision fast, while not be too serious about what other people's talks. Still, very constructive talks here and appreciate all your inputs. Go on guys. -))

Unregistered Guest

well as someone who has stayed in FEO's property, i would not buy any of their properties. price aside, the furnishings are just not up to mark.

Unregisteredppl Guest

Wink

I think Garden Vista is too near the busy road, can be quite noisy depending where ur unit is...................

Unregistered888 Guest

Talking i am not an agent coz they stinkkk

shortie developments with no view is not worth buying. go 4 luxurious beacon heights along mar thoma road which is the tallest development near boon keng mrt (28 floors). it is 999 years with full condo facilities (50m lap pool and tennis court etc), 5 min drive to town or 3 MRT STOPS to town, it has spectacular view of the city skyline, strategically situated in the middle of singapore and accessible to all parts of singapore as it is within minutes from the future woodsville interchange coming along, it is a peaceful neighbourhood whilst near town, priced below 1k psf.....etc etc. If you think orchard is central, look at the map and you will realise that boon keng is more central in singapore compared to orchard or dhoby ghaut area. So what are you guys waiting for......HOT HOT HOT GO AND BUY!!!!

Unregisteredagain Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered888
    shortie developments with no view is not worth buying. go 4 luxurious beacon heights along mar thoma road which is the tallest development near boon keng mrt (28 floors). it is 999 years with full condo facilities (50m lap pool and tennis court etc), 5 min drive to town or 3 MRT STOPS to town, it has spectacular view of the city skyline, strategically situated in the middle of singapore and accessible to all parts of singapore as it is within minutes from the future woodsville interchange coming along, it is a peaceful neighbourhood whilst near town, priced below 1k psf.....etc etc. If you think orchard is central, look at the map and you will realise that boon keng is more central in singapore compared to orchard or dhoby ghaut area. So what are you guys waiting for......HOT HOT HOT GO AND BUY!!!!
    You agents/sub-sellers are PATHETIC !!!! If the development is any good people will buy. No point trying to hijack someone else's forum. This is about Gardenvista. Obviously this Bacon Hikes condo is some shitty piece of real estate that you need to try to push so hard to get rid of.

Unregistered2 Guest

Default Different promotion at different time for different product

Indeed they are, last month, driving past Hillview Regency, the banner reads Choice unit for Sale from $589psf. On Saturday, drove past again and it now reads Choice unit for Sale $700psf.
    I believe they have different promotion each time. all promotion has it's own valid time wat? It's not like one hour ago u saw it then change, rite? Every company comes with their different promotion products or services for once in a while. U cant expect same price for different view or different floor, am I rite? what if the promotion unit at that time finished oredi?
    Ur product never out of stock meh?? Next time, think first before giving comment..

Default GARDENVISTA

Project Name-GARDENVISTA
    Developer-YHS Dunearn Pte Ltd(Far East Organization)
    Property Type-Condominium
    Tenure - 99 Yrs From 09/09/1999
    Total Units - 318
    Completion Date - Jun-2006
    District - 21

SEE ALSO THE 720 degree virtual from

http://www.virtualhomes.sg/gardenvista

What is the reasonable price you would pay for a 2 bedder here?

Quote Originally Posted by sushi
    What is the reasonable price you would pay for a 2 bedder here?
    Any kind soul out there can advice on this? For a 99 years lease, how much psf are you willing to pay for a 2 bedroom unit, 861sqft?

Quote Originally Posted by sushi
    Any kind soul out there can advice on this? For a 99 years lease, how much psf are you willing to pay for a 2 bedroom unit, 861sqft?
    Price before the 2008 boom.

When garden Vista was just going to TOP, my brother bought an unit there for 6xxpsf. Sold 9 mths later during the 2008 boom at 9xx psf.

Smile GardenVista: Last unit left !!!

GardenVista: Explore the garden fantasy of lifestyle living.

Nearby Convenient Amenities:

Ngnee Ann Polytechnic & Singapore Institute of Management (Tertiary studies) | Cold Storage | Mac Donald | German School | Singapore Island Country Club | Raffles Girls School | Turf City.

Gardenvista Facts:

TOP: 4th Quarter of 2006.

Total 7 units: 10 story each.

Land area: 191,000 sqft.

Total units: 318 units.

Private lift lobby for 3 bedroom, 3 + S and 4 bedroom.

FACILITIES

• Water features and landscaped Gardens
    • Recreational swimming pools
    • BBQ pits (5nos.)
    • Playground
    • Putting green
    • Tennis courts
    • Indoor recreational facilities

AMENITIES

• Near major shopping centres
    • Near beautiful parks
    • Golf course
    • Near top schools

Last 3 bedroom unit at: 1130 sqft.
    Important Info: Last exclusive unit left. First come first serve basis.

Best location for study facilitation for your kids. They are top schools with quality educational system set for your children's future study development.

Interested party for viewing: Please call 90287921. for appointment viewing..

the guy who bought it at 9xxpsf must be either crazy or too loaded to be concerned bout psf pricing...

Quote Originally Posted by jonleelk
    Price before the 2008 boom.

When garden Vista was just going to TOP, my brother bought an unit there for 6xxpsf. Sold 9 mths later during the 2008 boom at 9xx psf.

Default Additional gallery not to be missed!

[quote=propertysale01]

GardenVista: Explore the garden fantasy of lifestyle living.

Nearby Convenient Amenities:

Ngnee Ann Polytechnic & Singapore Institute of Management (Tertiary studies) | Cold Storage | Mac Donald | German School | Singapore Island Country Club | Raffles Girls School | Turf City.

Gardenvista Facts:

TOP: 4th Quarter of 2006.

Total 7 units: 10 story each.

Land area: 191,000 sqft.

Total units: 318 units.

Private lift lobby for 3 bedroom, 3 + S and 4 bedroom.

FACILITIES

• Water features and landscaped Gardens
    • Recreational swimming pools
    • BBQ pits (5nos.)
    • Playground
    • Putting green
    • Tennis courts
    • Indoor recreational facilities

AMENITIES

• Near major shopping centres
    • Near beautiful parks
    • Golf course
    • Near top schools

Last 3 bedroom unit at: 1130 sqft.
    Important Info: Last exclusive unit left. First come first serve basis.

Best location for study facilitation for your kids. They are top schools with quality educational system set for your children's future study development.

Interested party for viewing: Please call 90287921. for appointment viewing..

Sound Garden...Artist impression.

Colour Garden...Artist impression.

Frangrance Garden...Artist impression.

Texture Garden...Artist impression.

Water Feature by the Pool

Beautiful outside view

Children Playground.

More would be coming out soon...

why never show pics of the construction of Jardin?

Quote Originally Posted by franzmark
    the guy who bought it at 9xxpsf must be either crazy or too loaded to be concerned bout psf pricing...
    Was viewing floridian this evening. The FEO agent said 9 units of GV were sold in the first quarter this year, now left with only one unit. All units sold average $950psf!!!

FLoridian is nothing as bad as Hillvista by FEO. I went to the showflat and the agent was praising the layout high and low and was critising projects like Clover saying that the latter has odd shaped layout with lots of wasted space. He mentioned all the good things about hillvista but left out the most important thing...........hillvista is in a cock location with practically zero amenities within 5 minutes walking distance of the condo...

Was viewing floridian this evening. The FEO agent said 9 units of GV were sold in the first quarter this year, now left with only one unit. All units sold average $950psf!!!

the best part is the agent was trying to justify why hillvista in a place like hillview (D23) can command more than 1k psf. i still don't see how any condo in hillview can be priced at anything close to 1k psf when city fringe mid tier condos are already priced below 1k psf. Another joke is Park Natura along Old Jurong Rd which was supposedly selling well at 1k psf with also no amenities within 5 minutes walking distance except a bus-stop and a Shell petrol kiosk in front. The MRT station is at least 2 km away and there is no way you can walk to either Westmall or Bt Timah Shopping Centre....Such projects by FEO and their pricing really boggles me till this day.....

why never show pics of the construction of Jardin?
    also.. never show how close the railway (note it's a RAILWAY.. not a MRT line) is.. Noise is terrible..

Also must highlight the difference between brochure showflat and the actual flat.. quality and finishing is way too disappointing..

Quote Originally Posted by WolleyDragon
    also.. never show how close the railway (note it's a RAILWAY.. not a MRT line) is.. Noise is terrible..

Also must highlight the difference between brochure showflat and the actual flat.. quality and finishing is way too disappointing..
    So save yourself time and trouble and do like I do. I give a miss to all FEO projects. When an agent tells me about a condo, my immediate question is: who is the developer. If the answer is FEO, I just give a smile and say thank you.

An agent sms me. Last unit 960psf. So good meh?

Smile Garden vista: Last unit has been sold out!

This is for your kind information:

Garden Vista, has been sold out! The last unit at level 7 has been sold out.

Interested party for other Far East projects,

do give me a call at

90287921. Aaron.

Warmest regards.

Quote Originally Posted by propertysale01
    This is for your kind information:

Garden Vista, has been sold out! The last unit at level 7 has been sold out.

Interested party for other Far East projects,

do give me a call at

90287921. Aaron.

Warmest regards.
    Thats the only way they can justify floridian 1200psf sale price. Buyers beware.

#10-XX 1,109sqft
    2005-12-30 663 psf
    2012-07-05 1,281psf

$685,362 10.6% pa

Thanks to Jardin and DTL2
    Ride at your own risk !!!

Quote Originally Posted by franzmark
    the best part is the agent was trying to justify why hillvista in a place like hillview (D23) can command more than 1k psf. i still don't see how any condo in hillview can be priced at anything close to 1k psf when city fringe mid tier condos are already priced below 1k psf. Another joke is Park Natura along Old Jurong Rd which was supposedly selling well at 1k psf with also no amenities within 5 minutes walking distance except a bus-stop and a Shell petrol kiosk in front. The MRT station is at least 2 km away and there is no way you can walk to either Westmall or Bt Timah Shopping Centre....Such projects by FEO and their pricing really boggles me till this day.....
    Sees funny posts in 09. Now hillviewers are smiling. With Lanai Hillier Hillv2 Hillvista and the Lam Soon plot coming up. The enbloc fever will hit again.

Ammneties and MRT (plus points for convenient HDB estates) are not really consideration buy for stay for the aspired rich-wanabe who demands serene, quiet and possibly out of the world location. If thats the case people living in serangoon gardens, sixth avenue and holland kill themselves long ago. The mindset has to switch compared to investment properties and OCR condos in HDB estates.

Besides only someone richer than you can afford to pay for your sky high property isn't it, perhaps someone who loves these areas and hates chewren. Park Natura faces the park directly. Although that place jam pack during peak hours but generally is quiet. The place is gradually occupied. I do not see a problem selling higher in the future when such areas gradually become lesser in supply.
    Last edited by yjcai; 28-07-12 at 08:16.
    Affordable means small

Quote Originally Posted by yjcai
    Sees funny posts in 09. Now hillviewers are smiling. With Lanai Hillier Hillv2 Hillvista and the Lam Soon plot coming up. The enbloc fever will hit again.

Ammneties and MRT (plus points for convenient HDB estates) are not really consideration buy for stay for the aspired rich-wanabe who demands serene, quiet and possibly out of the world location. If thats the case people living in serangoon gardens, sixth avenue and holland kill themselves long ago. The mindset has to switch compared to investment properties. Besides only someone richer than you can afford to pay for your sky high property isn't it, perhaps someone who loves these areas and hates chewren. Park Natura faces the park directly. Although that place jam pack during peak hours but generally is quiet.
    I like hillview, however there is no good primary schools.

What is so great with hillview? There are so many developments there.