Page 6 of 20 FirstFirst ... 23456789101116 ... LastLast

Thread: New Condo Launch at Jln Lempeng: 390m to Clementi MRT Station

So from the pictures, you can see how much "breathable" spaces are planned for the residents. Almost 83% of the land is used for lanscaping and facilities! Not to mention the 8 sky terraces...

sunboy77, any indication which units are the hottest... the smaller or larger ones?

Quote Originally Posted by surfuz
    sunboy77, any indication which units are the hottest... the smaller or larger ones?
    The 1-bedders and 2-bedders will be the hottest because they have the least wastage of space in terms of long, long corridors (like what you saw in the 4br floor plan), and many might be buying for the high rental potential in the region.

But my bet is, those who have seen the high-ceiling 2br showflat might be tempted to grab one. Cos that one is really very very nice. Those who have received my email will be able to vouch for it. The high ceiling is not only nice, it might be practical as well. So your 2br can effectively become 2+S, and yet still have a nice high ceiling feel!

Quote Originally Posted by jacelynchia
    hah, The 10% , we cannot digest.
    The 3 bedder 915 sqft sure is compact!

Estimate 915 x 1500= 1372500

1372500 +137250 = $1509720

Nice design though, good luck to those first timers!
    Hi Jacelyn.

Yes some of my clients feel that investing in commercial properties or bonds and financial tools might be a more viable choice.

I think you might have to decide on a strategy and a strike price - e.g. if the amount that you have to pay is more than $xxx, you will exit this project.

If you are buying for rental investment, do go for the cheapest or lowest floor units. Do note that all 2nd floors in this project are already elevated 11m to 19m above the road and will all clear Nanhua Pri. Sch.

Quote Originally Posted by sunboy77
    The 1-bedders and 2-bedders will be the hottest because they have the least wastage of space in terms of long, long corridors (like what you saw in the 4br floor plan), and many might be buying for the high rental potential in the region.

But my bet is, those who have seen the high-ceiling 2br showflat might be tempted to grab one. Cos that one is really very very nice. Those who have received my email will be able to vouch for it. The high ceiling is not only nice, it might be practical as well. So your 2br can effectively become 2+S, and yet still have a nice high ceiling feel!
    when you buy a 2br you are actually paying for 2+S.

Quote Originally Posted by Ringo33
    when you buy a 2br you are actually paying for 2+S.
    Hee hee... Ringo I do agree with you.
    But because air spaces of high ceilings are not what you can physically step on (without doing your own modifications), the $psf should usually be lower, although the overall quantum is higher that a 2br without high ceiling.

That means a 2br with high ceiling should be cheaper than a true 2+S.

Hee hee... Ringo I do agree with you.
    But because air spaces of high ceilings are not what you can physically step on (without doing your own modifications), the $psf should usually be lower, although the overall quantum is higher that a 2br without high ceiling.

That means a 2br with high ceiling should be cheaper than a true 2+S.
    Developer throwing in the loft platform? Got absd rebate for malaysian buyer boh?

Developer throwing in the loft platform? Got absd rebate for malaysian buyer boh?
    Nope. The loft deck is not provided. I heard from a friend that $7k or $8k can get you a very decently-built loft deck? Dunno true or not...

Hee hee dunno about all the rebates yet...

Sunbiy, can send me the project details to [email protected]

what does the S in 2+S stands for?

The S = study

Quote Originally Posted by august
    what does the S in 2+S stands for?

Quote Originally Posted by bargain hunter
    The S = study
    S can be just a cubicle or size of compact bedroom

S can be just a cubicle or size of compact bedroom
    if it can put in a normal bed, then it is called 3 bedders?

at the least, i think must at least be able to put in a door to enclose the whole area then can be called 3 bedders.

Quote Originally Posted by Allthepies
    if it can put in a normal bed, then it is called 3 bedders?

Will the high condo price of trilinq affect the clementi hdb prices? By how many %? I am a clementi person....

Quote Originally Posted by henryhk
    Will the high condo price of trilinq affect the clementi hdb prices? By how many %? I am a clementi person....
    Hee hee... Clementi HDB prices are already very high. Especially those around the mall...

Yes nowadays you seldom hear of 1+S or 2+S, etc. Developer perfers to call them 2 bedroom compact or 3 bedroom compact, etc. for marketing reasons. So as long as the Study allows a single-sized bed, they'd call it a bedroom.

Yes nowadays you seldom hear of 1+S or 2+S, etc. Developer perfers to call them 2 bedroom compact or 3 bedroom compact, etc. for marketing reasons. So as long as the Study allows a single-sized bed, they'd call it a bedroom.
    With the miniaturisation by developers to keep price quantum affordable, I think instead of 4-bedder, its better to call it 1+3S ie 1 bedroom + 3 study-room/ Storeroom

Quote Originally Posted by Jaykj
    With the miniaturisation by developers to keep price quantum affordable, I think instead of 4-bedder, its better to call it 1+3S ie 1 bedroom + 3 study-room/ Storeroom
    Hahahaha good one.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaykj
    the sad state of new launches these days.
    imagine if they go ahead with 7m population plan, how pathetic and inhuman the future will look.

Hee hee... Clementi HDB prices are already very high. Especially those around the mall...
    Not really very high....but it is very convenient place to live in, if you don't mind the crowd..........any idea what is the use of the carpark right infront of the clementi mrt after the few enblocks hdbs are shifted down to the old MRT interchange in 2 years time?

Quote Originally Posted by kane
    What is RC ledge used for? Can it double up as a planter?
    Hi Kane,

RC ledges are Reinforced Concrete ledges that are usually constructed above windows to cut down rain splatter. They cannot double up as planters, but are not calculated as part of the strata area.

Hi Kane,

RC ledges are Reinforced Concrete ledges that are usually constructed above windows to cut down rain splatter. They cannot double up as planters, but are not calculated as part of the strata area.
    Hi Sunboy,can you email the project details to
    me. I will pm you.

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by henryhk
    Not really very high....but it is very convenient place to live in, if you don't mind the crowd..........any idea what is the use of the carpark right infront of the clementi mrt after the few enblocks hdbs are shifted down to the old MRT interchange in 2 years time?
    most like that will be the new MRT station for the CRL.

Hi Kane,

Thanks for the clarification. So I presume it is not part of the floor area sold then. But how come they include in the floor plans? This RC isn't a new design but rarely does it get included in the floor plans.

Dear all who PMed me,

All emails sent!

Dear all who PMed me,

All emails sent!
    Hi..when is the official launch date? Has the price firm up?

Quote Originally Posted by yowetan
    Hi..when is the official launch date? Has the price firm up?
    Hi Yowe,

The VVIP preview (for clients who have submitted a non-obligatory cheque) will be either 7th or 8th Mar, awaiting developer's confirmation.

I will keep you posted.

Dear all,

Thanks for the support.

All emails sent!

Hi hi!

Emails just sent!!