Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Petir Road, Hillview, Chestnut Ave, etc

Quote Originally Posted by wt_know
    i have not buy yet. already registered for eco vvip preview but postponed.
    since TH and FR is TOP sooner, would like to consider them too even buy subsale
    If you really interested in this area...and want to buy, do it at the vvip launch. Think too long... $ fly away liao.

Quote Originally Posted by mastrix
    If you really interested in this area...and want to buy, do it at the vvip launch. Think too long... $ fly away liao.
    ..think too late liao for ES...Dtrax claimed many have already submitted blank cheques for booking their preferred units...there will be spill over interest on TH and FR if ES price is high and units taken up.....FR ave 1K-1.2K in recent months....cannot see how ES will be lower.

ok. thanks for the tips.

yes, they have collected my cheque already
    agent advised ... you go in 10mins must hoot ... if not units gone in 60secs
    if the price is smilar to FR, that's why i am considering FR so that i can move in earlier and let out my current unit

Quote Originally Posted by danntbt
    ..think too late liao for ES...Dtrax claimed many have already submitted blank cheques for booking their preferred units...there will be spill over interest on TH and FR if ES price is high and units taken up.....FR ave 1K-1.2K in recent months....cannot see how ES will be lower.
    Last edited by wt_know; 18-11-12 at 17:31.

yes, they have collected my cheque already
    agent advised ... you go in 10mins must hoot ... if not units gone in 60secs
    ya...last time for TH, I went in and jump straight to the Q and got a unit in few minutes... don't even have time to see showflat and model.

since i am buying for own stay 3-BR may be got few more minutes to spare
    agent said, 1 and 2 bed where target buyer is to invest or rent, those gone fast ... dont care facing, floor level or how it looks in showroom. all aims the lowest price point with biggest profit potential.

ya...last time for TH, I went in and jump straight to the Q and got a unit in few minutes... don't even have time to see showflat and model.

since i am buying for own stay 3-BR may be got few more minutes to spare
    agent said, 1 and 2 bed where target buyer is to invest or rent, those gone fast ... dont care facing, floor level or how it looks in showroom. all aims the lowest price point with biggest profit potential.
    Good Luck. Nowsaday alot of bo bo shooter.

FR facilities and space is worse off than TH?
    isn't FR landscape is the most beautiful? i find TH blocks looks 'normal' (straight up old styles) but yet to see when it's fitted with green
    the foresque website video presentation is quite accurate. you can visualize
    the whole landscape. many people missed out the communal floor (above gabana unit) which is also a playground. 5 blocks of communal area + landscape is not small at all.

Note: ES swimming pools not connected. need to walk to the other end.

seriously it is "damn cheap", cannot emphasis brand new 2 rm condo 6xxk other than north east area, I dont think anywhere else can buy.

FR those buy 2rm guarantee to DUI to the max but those buy 3rm at FR still okish

Opposite landed development called Michael residences, hearsay the psf is already more than ES.

Quote Originally Posted by dtrax
    seriously it is "damn cheap", cannot emphasis brand new 2 rm condo 6xxk other than north east area, I dont think anywhere else can buy.

FR those buy 2rm guarantee to DUI to the max but those buy 3rm at FR still okish

Opposite landed development called Michael residences, hearsay the psf is already more than ES.
    bro dtrax,

my i know where is michael residences?

Archepalego at bedok reservoir penthouse 2400 sqft selling at $882psf at $2.2m very nice layout .. 4 bedroom . 5 min to future mrt

Quote Originally Posted by sunrise
    bro dtrax,

my i know where is michael residences?
    ok, i just found out they are at chestnut area.

the plot of land directly opposite ES

http://www.michaelsresidences.com/?page_id=155

the plot of land directly opposite ES

http://www.michaelsresidences.com/?page_id=155
    thanks for sharing.

Quote Originally Posted by Nighttrain
    Archepalego at bedok reservoir penthouse 2400 sqft selling at $882psf at $2.2m very nice layout .. 4 bedroom . 5 min to future mrt
    yup but for low psf and low quantum, it is in a class of its own. Besides based on the price I got from developer directly, the psf for 2rm low flr is just a mere 6-7% more than the same 2rm psf for treehouse launched in 2010. Plus 3.5m ceiling and better furnishing?

yup but for low psf and low quantum, it is in a class of its own. Besides based on the price I got from developer directly. The psf for 2rm low flr is just a mere 6-7% more than the same 2rm psf for treehouse launched in 2010. Plus 3.5m ceiling and better furnishing?
    So next must check floor quality plus material use plus maintance charges.. Than can compare whose cheaper or more x

So next must check floor quality plus material use plus maintance charges.. Than can compare whose cheaper or more x
    condo fee I doubt it will vary alot given the num of units.
    As for floor quality plus material use, I really no comments about this since I haven really seen the works of this developer before. When I was at the showroom, I only managed to catch a glimpse of it with glue smell everywhere so cant really comment on that either but the developer guarantee it will be shock n awe lol

condo fee I doubt it will vary alot given the num of units.
    As for floor quality plus material use, I really no comments about this since I haven really seen the works of this developer before. When I was at the showroom, I only managed to catch a glimpse of it with glue smell everywhere so cant really comment on that either but the developer guarantee it will be shock n awe lol
    So did u go to see the show flat.. Are u shock ?

So did u go to see the show flat.. Are u shock ?
    I see all 3 shwroms. This one not bad, the tiles provided looks okish. Kinda like the 2rm integrated dining table. But developer abit malu, when i was at the 4rm layout see the huge balcony, the timber strips at one end already chui liao.. machiam rushing to complete shwrm

yup but for low psf and low quantum, it is in a class of its own. Besides based on the price I got from developer directly, the psf for 2rm low flr is just a mere 6-7% more than the same 2rm psf for treehouse launched in 2010. Plus 3.5m ceiling and better furnishing?
    ...the pricing at ES was not what you said.....most units quoted to me was close to 1.1K...think your figures a bit skewed to perhaps the cheapest unit.

...the pricing at ES was not what you said.....most units quoted to me was close to 1.1K...think your figures a bit skewed to perhaps the cheapest unit.
    I was quoted a 2 + 1 blk b #20 facing reservoir $870000 without stamp duty. But a 3 bedroom facing th 2nd floor @ $ 960000+- so is this cheap or x.. How much is th selling psqft at the time u purchase.

I was quoted a 2 + 1 blk b #20 facing reservoir $870000 without stamp duty. But a 3 bedroom facing th 2nd floor @ $ 960000+- so is this cheap or x.. How much is th selling psqft at the time u purchase.
    That 2nd floor 3 bedder is 950 plus sqft so 960000 still over 1K psft....got my TH at a bit below 800psf for 2nd floor unit. so price of ES is at least 20% more than TH!

...and its not 3.5 m its only 3.2m. TH is 2.9m net ceiling height....so ES is not exactly that flexible in terms of the possibility of creating a comfortable mezza9 deck as in the showroom.

Dont bother with mezzanine for anything less than 3.5m unless u and ur guests all midgets.

i find ES pricing is high compare to TH and FR
    at the same $1K+ psf, i rather get TH or FR subsale with earlier TOP
    even VVIP discount is not enticing but the board almost filled up with red sold sticker liao

That 2nd floor 3 bedder is 950 plus sqft so 960000 still over 1K psft....got my TH at a bit below 800psf for 2nd floor unit. so price of ES is at least 20% more than TH!

...and its not 3.5 m its only 3.2m. TH is 2.9m net ceiling height....so ES is not exactly that flexible in terms of the possibility of creating a comfortable mezza9 deck as in the showroom.

i find ES pricing is high compare to TH and FR
    at the same $1K+ psf, i rather get TH or FR subsale with earlier TOP
    even VVIP discount is not enticing but the board almost filled up with red sold sticker liao
    3rm I not sure. But I compare flr to flr especially the low flrs [from 2nd flr onwards no premium views], starting at 650k for 2rm, ES is around ~6%+ more than TH. FR 2rm confirm chop tio carrothead for 2rm psf [3rm psf still reasonable for FR]

3rm I not sure. But I compare flr to flr especially the low flrs [from 2nd flr onwards no premium views], starting at 650k for 2rm, ES is around ~6%+ more than TH. FR 2rm confirm chop tio carrothead for 2rm psf [3rm psf still reasonable for FR]
    Chun bo your infor, where got developer sell smaller units at discounted price one....ES 3 rm cheapest is 975 psf if their 2 rooms is 700 sqft, even at the ridiculous 650k its 920psf, if TH cheapest low floor 800 psf, 120/800 is still 15% higher.....want to compare, use similar cheapest unit not compare lowest floor ES with TH top floor.....

Chun bo your infor, where got developer sell smaller units at discounted price one....ES 3 rm cheapest is 975 psf if their 2 rooms is 700 sqft, even at the ridiculous 650k its 920psf, if TH cheapest low floor 800 psf, 120/800 is still 15% higher.....want to compare, use similar cheapest unit not compare lowest floor ES with TH top floor.....
    Bro Dan if u wanted to buy fr might as well sell ur th. make a profit than buy es instead of fr. As es really offer better quality material plus bi- fold door for balcony. If u still own ur hdb, u got no issue to move in fast might as well wait 2 more years. Property upgrading but at little cost.

Bro Dan if u wanted to buy fr might as well sell ur th. make a profit than buy es instead of fr. As es really offer better quality material plus bi- fold door for balcony. If u still own ur hdb, u got no issue to move in fast might as well wait 2 more years. Property upgrading but at little cost.
    I think for bro Dannt, he will have more upside for TH compared to ES, no pt sell TH for the extra cash and use it to diap ES, unless really confirm homestay and not selling.

Agree, thought the norm is higher psf for lesser number of rooms usually.

Hey....if I sell TH....I will buy FR...not ES.

I don't want to stay in a honeycomb...and work all day...like a bee.