Thread: My maid is leaving for higher pay...

Default My maid is leaving for higher pay...

come jan 2 year contract over she say she can get higher pay as experienced helper....so my wife told her no prob...u can...F...off...

no la she is nice helper but always like to compare with others...day off high pay easy life...the list goes on and on....so just let go and get new one easier....

honestly this one also gong gong type always forget this forget that...me and wifey decided its good she going hopefully we get better one...

how about I be your non stay in helper .... since you save on accommodation for her I can get more pay, plus you no need scared I lay hands on your wife nor daughters.... kakaka

Quote Originally Posted by carbuncle
    how about I be your non stay in helper .... since you save on accommodation for her I can get more pay, plus you no need scared I lay hands on your wife nor daughters.... kakaka
    He scares you lay hand on him la... !
    "Anyone who has not made a mistake has never tried anything new"

Quote Originally Posted by carbuncle
    Carbuncle, you provide domestic service?

I looking for 'career change' lol

She prefers to stay in PC and not hdb flat. Your maid is atas.
    Quote Originally Posted by radha08
    come jan 2 year contract over she say she can get higher pay as experienced helper....so my wife told her no prob...u can...F...off...

no la she is nice helper but always like to compare with others...day off high pay easy life...the list goes on and on....so just let go and get new one easier....

honestly this one also gong gong type always forget this forget that...me and wifey decided its good she going hopefully we get better one...

if she sign new contract with new employer, she has to pay the new agent fee right ?

Quote Originally Posted by CondoWE
    He scares you lay hand on him la... !
    bro i about to answer when i saw ur reply....

Quote Originally Posted by DC33_2008
    She prefers to stay in PC and not hdb flat. Your maid is atas.
    kns last time stay frankel semi d kena chialat chialat cut grass wash house...now 4rm flat 30mins can settle the job....dunno la these people...tell me some domestic helper can earn $1k pm...i want to tell her hello those slim sexy type no problem got side income but you ahh......RSAF type...

Previously my brother had a maid, very good life, always sleep and when guests came, she would doll herself up until nice nice.

Another one, always asked for time off and went for interview because she said her intention was not to become a maid, the agent lied to her, she wanted to work in an office.

My maid has the attic room to herself. She has been with us for 5 years. Hope she will stay on.
    kns last time stay frankel semi d kena chialat chialat cut grass wash house...now 4rm flat 30mins can settle the job....dunno la these people...tell me some domestic helper can earn $1k pm...i want to tell her hello those slim sexy type no problem got side income but you ahh......RSAF type...

My maid has the attic room to herself. She has been with us for 5 years. Hope she will stay on.
    If you really hope she will stay on.. You exchange with her.. Your stay attic & she stay masterbed room lor

if u ask me .. Singaporeans pay so little to maids so why complain?
    Ride at your own risk !!!

Quote Originally Posted by zzz1
    if she sign new contract with new employer, she has to pay the new agent fee right ?
    frankly i dont know and really dont care but i realise these people when they first come they are so hardworking and on as time goes by they slacken...si in my opinion 2 years is just nice....to change new maid...

Quote Originally Posted by phantom_opera
    1. The levy goes somewhere instead of to maid. Unlike HK.
    2. My domestic helper has been w us for 8 years already. I need to tell her, 'I think u better go back and find a hubby'
    3. I pay her more. I believe in hiring good help and paying more. Even at work.i pay my subordinate above market rate so they will be happy.

But if u ask me, sometimes in life, u close 1 eye, you see life in a different light. In hokkien phrase "chin chye". U see, my pin yin also damn siong.

Quote Originally Posted by chestnut
    1. The levy goes somewhere instead of to maid. Unlike HK.
    2. My domestic helper has been w us for 8 years already. I need to tell her, 'I think u better go back and find a hubby'
    3. I pay her more. I believe in hiring good help and paying more. Even at work.i pay my subordinate above market rate so they will be happy.

But if u ask me, sometimes in life, u close 1 eye, you see life in a different light. In hokkien phrase "chin chye". U see, my pin yin also damn siong.
    +Like .... but maids in hell do exist, they will bring big bag and start stealing
    Ride at your own risk !!!

+Like .... but maids in hell do exist, they will bring big bag and start stealing
    This I also kanna. I bot a big talking purple dinosaur from the states some 14 years ago. After a few years, I found photos of my purple Dino Barney in Philippines with her kid. She borrowed 10k from us saying her kid in trouble. She took the cash check for the tutor and bank into her account.

She was deported back.... And I managed to get back a big sum of the money back.

That experience still did not change my attitude to the domestic worker. There will always be bad ones. I had 2 bad encounters. The rest were great. I have been having domestic help for 21 years.

I have a motto. Treat others well and they will treat u well. If they give u hell, give them a worser hell.

Some may agree and some may not. But u need to have a motto in life.

Maybe motto is not the rite word to use. Hahaha

Very hard to strike a balance. If u treat them too well, they forgot their role as a domestic helper and start to boss around at home. If u r too guailan to them, u worry what they will put in yr drinks or food, esp if u hv old or young ppl at home.

I agree that most maids best to keep for just 2-4yrs, after that must let them go la.... Be it for their career "progression" or family. But there r also some who have already set their mind to stay in sg... Cos in sg live in big nice and clean bungalows... Go back living condition is terok they can no longer accept

It all depends on luck, some maids are really good but some . Someone told me that her maid had sticked the stolen jewelleries behind a big cupboard which later the owner found out.

maids are like boyfriends

u may not see their true colors until you have been living under one roof long enough

My attic is double volume space and floor area is equal to my masterbedroom plus another sizeable bedroom. So, why she wants to swap with me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rysk
    If you really hope she will stay on.. You exchange with her.. Your stay attic & she stay masterbed room lor

My attic is double volume space and floor area is equal to my masterbedroom plus another sizeable bedroom. So, why she wants to swap with me.
    Bro, carbuncle gonna apply for job w u already.

My maid is quite happy with me for now. Will let her know if the position becomes available.
    Quote Originally Posted by chestnut
    Bro, carbuncle gonna apply for job w u already.

frankly i dont know and really dont care but i realise these people when they first come they are so hardworking and on as time goes by they slacken...si in my opinion 2 years is just nice....to change new maid...
    usually is like that wan,... don talk about maid, any new employees the same la..after 1,2 years , all chu pattern wan..

sometime aga aga, 50 50 ok already..can not expect too much, as long as the hse is reasonable clean, the hands are 'clean' and don fool around, can already..close one eye, open one eye

new maid got to train all over again..

Quote Originally Posted by zzz1
    usually is like that wan,... don talk about maid, any new employees the same la..after 1,2 years , all chu pattern wan..

sometime aga aga, 50 50 ok already..can not expect too much, as long as the hse is reasonable clean, the hands are 'clean' and don fool around, can already..close one eye, open one eye

new maid got to train all over again..
    yup bro u are right...in the army can see this type pattern when u are recruit very on...after a while start to eat SNAKE....

i agree with you... at least we can hire maids... not so easy for Aussie, British.... so for me, i am lazy to do housework and maids really really helps.