Results 1 to 13 of 13

Thread: Where is yowetan?

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    221

    Default Where is yowetan?

    Since "pictures" of him appeared sometime ago, he has quietly disappeared. Kinda miss his no-emotion posts...

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    6,134

    Default

    mt sinai...poor dude everybody tekan him...

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    2,511

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pengful
    Since "pictures" of him appeared sometime ago, he has quietly disappeared. Kinda miss his no-emotion posts...
    Hi. It is not right to post people's picture without approval. It is an infringement of privacy and lack of respect.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    8,926

    Default

    i missed the story ... how a hell yowetan pic is found? from facebook?
    Ride at your own risk !!!

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    221

    Default

    Can't recall but some very resourceful people pulled the pic from HWZ's EDMW forum.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    221

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by yowetan
    Hi. It is not right to post people's picture without approval. It is an infringement of privacy and lack of respect.
    How are you and your FV and Mt Sinai and whatever properties doing?

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    2,094

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pengful
    Since "pictures" of him appeared sometime ago, he has quietly disappeared. Kinda miss his no-emotion posts...
    at hwz or here?


    me miss the fun again.
    I took the road less traveled by, and that has made all the difference. - Robert Frost quotes (American poet, 1874-1963)

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    2,511

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pengful
    How are you and your FV and Mt Sinai and whatever properties doing?
    Hi.. I have given up Flamingo Valley and channel my focus on Mt Sinai instead, keenly and patiently for the price to mellow down.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    928

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pengful
    Can't recall but some very resourceful people pulled the pic from HWZ's EDMW forum.
    Show here?

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    8,926

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by yowetan
    Hi.. I have given up Flamingo Valley and channel my focus on Mt Sinai instead, keenly and patiently for the price to mellow down.
    I thought you signed the option as well as S&P agreement...?
    Ride at your own risk !!!

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    6,134

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by phantom_opera
    I thought you signed the option as well as S&P agreement...?
    i think only option...

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    1,070

    Default

    1.6mil also can affort still dare to look for 3~4mil landed... :
    "Anyone who has not made a mistake has never tried anything new"

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    3,943

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by phantom_opera
    I thought you signed the option as well as S&P agreement...?
    u trust this guy?
    he mentioned that he had alr exercised the option.

    Well, just let him entertain us

Similar Threads

  1. Congratulation YOWETAN
    By Ringo33 in forum Singapore Private Condominium Property Discussion and News
    Replies: 172
    -: 26-09-13, 05:09
  2. Artas Ho and yowetan
    By phantom_opera in forum Coffeeshop Talk
    Replies: 26
    -: 24-06-13, 00:21
  3. yowetan, MAS just shattered your dreams.
    By Ringo33 in forum Singapore Private Condominium Property Discussion and News
    Replies: 314
    -: 13-01-13, 23:38
  4. yowetan is keen in D05 The Parc Condo NOW!
    By Laguna in forum Coffeeshop Talk
    Replies: 33
    -: 03-10-12, 22:57
  5. What would I do if I am yowetan?
    By Laguna in forum Singapore Private Condominium Property Discussion and News
    Replies: 907
    -: 17-08-12, 11:20

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •