Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Why QEternity + 1 is coming soon

Default Why QEternity + 1 is coming soon

and APPL is dropping like a stone

Gold up, TIP up, bond price up... QEternity + 1 soon
    Ride at your own risk !!!

USA will soon becoming latinos country... Do u really think the white folk will pay off the debt? Or they rack up more debt to cash in? Those who can get out will get out now, now Obama wins. More white folks are coming, attracted by low tax here. There are still time to polish up our american english.... Or they are the one who must learn singlish?

US is Japan II

Market is now pressuring Obama/Bernanke for another QE

the semblance is uncanny

Some singaporeans still in slumberland. They don't realised the gravity of the situation. The hot money coming in is likely to stay for at least another 4 years with obama re-elected. When their money stay for good, the people are also coming in for good. These people will pose a direct thread for our jobs. Some of us will despite a good effort on our part will become obsoletes. When the choice is between a landlord or a taxi driver, we better chose the landlord.

Quote Originally Posted by indomie
    Some singaporeans still in slumberland. They don't realised the gravity of the situation. The hot money coming in is likely to stay for at least another 4 years with obama re-elected. When their money stay for good, the people are also coming in for good. These people will pose a direct thread for our jobs. Some of us will despite a good effort on our part will become obsoletes. When the choice is between a landlord or a taxi driver, we better chose the landlord.
    Bro, seriously u need to change the first word from "some" to "most". This is a reality. Most Singaporeans are not as savvy as you lah... Thats why the 80/20 rule apply. 80% in HDB and 20% in private.

You definitely belong to the 20 bro.

The more CMs / immigration tightening they have, the more MMs / 1brs become best sellers ...

KOVAN REGENCY KOVAN RISE Condominium 1 $768,000 506 Strata 1,518psf Oct-12

Singapore 'the next Silicon Valley'

Tech-savvy Singapore could become Asia's equivalent to Silicon Valley, pictured
    Picture: SiliconValleyStock / Alamy
    By Justin HarperLast Updated: 9:23AM GMT 29/02/2012
    Singapore has taken a step closer to being Asia’s Silicon Valley as prominent US entrepreneurs and venture capitalists target the island

The country has always been a popular destination for multinationals given its ease of doing business, use of English as the first language and location as the gateway to Asia. But recently it has been targeted by hi-tech players, internet start-ups and incubator funds looking to tap into the region’s entrepreneurial and tech-savvy spirit.

The latest entrant is a US$10 million incubator fund called Golden Gate Ventures (GGV) which aims to build a partnership between Silicon Valley and Asia.

One way of doing this will be to send high-performing Asian entrepreneurs to the US to work with leading start-ups in Silicon Valley.

One of the venture capitalists behind GGV, Vinnie Lauria, said: “I see a lot of opportunity here. Silicon Valley is Silicon Valley. But in this region there are a lot of new tech start-ups coming who are going to do really well and we want to be a part of that.”

Plans are already in the pipeline to fly successful mentors and entrepreneurs to Silicon Valley to work alongside big names such as the founders of Bit Torrent, MySpace and YouTube.

GGV will also be targeting other south-east Asian markets such as the Philippines, Thailand, Indonesia, Vietnam and Malaysia. It will be looking for internet companies and suitable start-ups to invest in.

British expat Dan Truman has been working with a US-based start-up in Singapore for two years. He said: “There is a real buzz that Singapore can turn into a hub for successful start-ups and maybe unearth the next Google or Apple. You also have the option of outsourcing R&D to neighbouring countries with cheaper labour costs.”

Singapore is attractive as it ranks number one in the world for ease of doing business and number four for starting up a business, according to the World Bank.

Universities and polytechnics now have entrepreneurship programs, as well their own incubators, and private players are seeing the opportunity to mentor young people starting out.

While having a market of just five million people, investors usually park their money in Singapore but then invest in much bigger markets close by, such as Indonesia, which is the world’s fourth most populous country, with 238 million citizens.

Soros and Goldbama:

Soros and Paulson raise gold holdings by massive amounts (August)

Soros donates $1.5 million to pro-Obama super PACs (September)

Soros: Obama Victory Means 'More Sensible Politics'

Quote Originally Posted by phantom_opera
    Soros and Goldbama:

Soros and Paulson raise gold holdings by massive amounts (August)

Soros donates $1.5 million to pro-Obama super PACs (September)

Soros: Obama Victory Means 'More Sensible Politics'

Spending millions to earn billions

Quote Originally Posted by chestnut
    Bro, seriously u need to change the first word from "some" to "most". This is a reality. Most Singaporeans are not as savvy as you lah... Thats why the 80/20 rule apply. 80% in HDB and 20% in private.

You definitely belong to the 20 bro.

The people of singapore must be the main beneficiaries of our economic progress. I hate to see that we are being short change. Its time we gang up and milk the foreigners. If they want to buy cheap.. We don't need them here.

The people of singapore must be the main beneficiaries of our economic progress. I hate to see that we are being short change. Its time we gang up and milk the foreigners. If they want to buy cheap.. We don't need them here.
    steady steady...pun pi pi

Iberia to axe 4,500 jobs to stay alive

Airline sector is badly hit last few years

The more CMs / immigration tightening they have, the more MMs / 1brs become best sellers ...

KOVAN REGENCY KOVAN RISE Condominium 1 $768,000 506 Strata 1,518psf Oct-12

Scary... then the MM is $1518.. then the bigger units cannot be $1000... then they also pull up to $1400 psf.. sianz...

hello indomie, do you own any PC ?

because i doubt i can get an affordable one..
    I took the road less traveled by, and that has made all the difference.” - Robert Frost quotes (American poet, 1874-1963)

Quote Originally Posted by roly8
    hello indomie, do you own any PC ?

because i doubt i can get an affordable one..
    Yes I own a PC (not the computer one). Actually u must start acquiring one if u hasn't. Get with your family to share a condo if you don't have enough money to pay for the downpayment on your own. I start my property investment by sharing with 2 of my family. So 3 of us share a property. Then we sell the property for a profit. By that time we each able to put downpayment under our own prespective name.

did I read park money in sg and invest in close proximity?

between landlords and cabbies, which do you think number more in sg?

moral of the story buy more MMs?

Yes I own a PC (not the computer one). Actually u must start acquiring one if u hasn't. Get with your family to share a condo if you don't have enough money to pay for the downpayment on your own. I start my property investment by sharing with 2 of my family. So 3 of us share a property. Then we sell the property for a profit. By that time we each able to put downpayment under our own prespective name.
    thx for sharing ..

though the price is high..
    i doubt i will want put 'all in' just for the sake of joining everyone now.
    I took the road less traveled by, and that has made all the difference.” - Robert Frost quotes (American poet, 1874-1963)

Quote Originally Posted by carbuncle
    did I read park money in sg and invest in close proximity?

between landlords and cabbies, which do you think number more in sg?
    My guess is cabbies

Quote Originally Posted by roly8
    thx for sharing ..

though the price is high..
    i doubt i will want put 'all in' just for the sake of joining everyone now.
    Yes you are quite right... Go where ur heart tell u. We are only here to share in case u have any question and try our best to answer (which may not always right)

Japan public debt may hit 1 Quadrillion by year end

Iberia to axe 4,500 jobs to stay alive

Airline sector is badly hit last few years
    Hmmm....wonder if that is why I can't find flight connections easily to Spain/Portugal for golf holidays these days compared to 2 years ago..... Was wondering what happened to the flights.

I doubt now is 80 20 buyer mix. Many hdb owners are buying second prop with 60 ltv. I have seen and heard of more borderline cases, meaning dsr barely make it. With spreads slowly inching upwards, yield will be hit.

Quote Originally Posted by newbie11
    I doubt now is 80 20 buyer mix. Many hdb owners are buying second prop with 60 ltv. I have seen and heard of more borderline cases, meaning dsr barely make it. With spreads slowly inching upwards, yield will be hit.
    "Rental yield" is singapore national obsession. But, looking at it too closely u will lose the big picture. You will lose sight on demand vs. supply, inflation vs. deflation, market trends, etc.

"Rental yield" is singapore national obsession. But, looking at it too closely u will lose the big picture. You will lose sight on demand vs. supply, inflation vs. deflation, market trends, etc.
    gold has 0 yield .....

gold has 0 yield .....
    gold is store of value and nothing more.

Quote Originally Posted by chiaberry
    Hmmm....wonder if that is why I can't find flight connections easily to Spain/Portugal for golf holidays these days compared to 2 years ago..... Was wondering what happened to the flights.
    Take SIA, Bro. Direct.

Quote Originally Posted by newbie11
    With 60% ltv, why would DSR barely make it? Sounds very comfi to me.