Thread: Platinum Edge (D13, Freehold, Novelty)

Unregistered Guest

Default Platinum Edge (D13, Freehold, Novelty)

HI,

how does this compare to OL? price wise, etc. I heard was sold out v. quickly last year. Now somebody advertise in the classifieds selling at an attractive price. And Platinum Edge got designer furnishing some more. What do yo think?

Unregistered Guest

Talking Re: Platinum Edge (D13, Freehold, Novelty)

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered
    HI,

how does this compare to OL? price wise, etc. I heard was sold out v. quickly last year. Now somebody advertise in the classifieds selling at an attractive price. And Platinum Edge got designer furnishing some more. What do yo think?
    In sub-sale market now, 2 and 2+1 asking average S$750 psf.

Unregistered Guest

Thumbs down Re: Platinum Edge (D13, Freehold, Novelty)

I past by Platinum Edge earlier today. It seems like the progress is as slow as Intero. I wonder what that says about the developer(s).

John Guest

Is Platinium Edge better than One Leicester and Intero?

small developer Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered
    I past by Platinum Edge earlier today. It seems like the progress is as slow as Intero. I wonder what that says about the developer(s).

it simply means developer is having cash flow problems! don't forget this dev is one of tho

scary small developer Guest

I cannot agree more!

This developer is from the Novelty Brothers, a construction-firm turned developer. Small developer, that is.

They are feeling the cash flow crunch now from rising costs of building materials, and slowdown in sales.

Iridium in Newton, which was launched around the same time as Park Infinia, is just being built barely a third of the way up, despite it being much smaller and shorter than Park Infinia. I wonder how the people who bought it must feel?

Thier high end condo in River Valley near Leonie Hill has also suffered from lack of sales, due to the high asking prices for small, ridiculously tiny spaces. As far as I know, it isn't even built yet!

Buying a condo from a small private developer is turning into a nightmare, just like buying penny stocks in the stock market. You never know when it eventually will be completed.

And when it is finally completed, I doubt the quality will be any good, as rising costs will drive the developer to use cheaper and inferior building materials.

Default Take it from a PE resident

Hi hi,

I fully agree with the term "scary small developer"! Hahaha. Basically my hubby and I and our 2 year-old son has been staying them for the past couple of months (in a 1033 sq ft unit), and it feels more like a 800 sq ft unit! Lots of wasted (ie non-livable) spaces going to planter boxes (they even has planter in the bathroom), balcony, bay windows... and the rooms are just SMALL.