Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 611161718192021

Thread: Hillview Peak @ Hillview (D23, 99yrs Leasehold, by Kingsford Development)

How's the peak now? Still peaking nowhere?

Quote Originally Posted by sillyme View Post
    Thanks for the update. I am not in a hurry to move in since I will be quite busy in 2016. 2017 is just nice. 8)
    last week i received a marketing email from agent regarding their relaunch, title says: "TOP END 2016!"

not sure how accurate.

Hi I registered to this forum just for saying "thank you" to Mr. YT. If not because of his nearly 3 years’ effort on criticising this project, I would not had the chance to get my dream home here at beginning of 2016. He must be an angel sent by the heaven to help me since 3 years ago! Otherwise what can explain his tiredless, beyond understanding action? But since I have already purchased, I believe his duty has come to an end. Thank you Mr. YT! You may go back to the heaven now.

And just want to say hi to my future neighbors. Don’t worry, this location is perfect.

sales seem to be picking up. found a fb group for hvp residents : https://www.facebook.com/groups/803299723101917/

Quote Originally Posted by yowetan View Post
    How's the peak now? Still peaking nowhere?
    Actually, it is now roughly 72% sold. Think TOP will occur either year end or early next year.

How's everything, Mr Yowetan?

Quote Originally Posted by strawberrysis View Post
    last week i received a marketing email from agent regarding their relaunch, title says: "TOP END 2016!"

not sure how accurate.
    I think it is a possibility as it is already 72% sold and the next two 5% payments are forthcoming.

Quote Originally Posted by JeremyOne View Post
    Hi I registered to this forum just for saying "thank you" to Mr. YT. If not because of his nearly 3 years’ effort on criticising this project, I would not had the chance to get my dream home here at beginning of 2016. He must be an angel sent by the heaven to help me since 3 years ago! Otherwise what can explain his tiredless, beyond understanding action? But since I have already purchased, I believe his duty has come to an end. Thank you Mr. YT! You may go back to the heaven now.

And just want to say hi to my future neighbors. Don’t worry, this location is perfect.
    Hi, future neighbor. It was quite a wait but it was worth the wait. 8)

Actually, it is now roughly 72% sold. Think TOP will occur either year end or early next year.

How's everything, Mr Yowetan?
    Hillview green is already bug by fire, a telling sign hillview area is over the mill. In addition, with supply more than demand and rising uncertainties in economy and interest rates, as well as our employment opportunities for both Singapore and Foreigners. We are very certain that money will not flush in like we saw in 2010-2013 period.

The hillview peak with its 99-x years leasehold comparing to other developments, including hillv2 pales in comparison. Good luck to those who buy the idea of DTL and hillview peak.

Hi all future neighbors
    I register this account to leave comment here to say thanks to all. I was attracted by the location and the nature and tranquility of HVP, and came across this discussion while I was doing survey and study. Despite the criticisms (yeah!) I still find that this is the home I wanted ! ^.^
    I had bought my unit facing the Min of Defence. Despite the DSTA screen (!) I still go for it after deep consideration. I love balcony and so to me at least it is better than some other project which is without a balcony... + many more other +point factors ~ to me this is the ' you are the one ' unit
    Looking forward to the TOP ~

Quote Originally Posted by JoelJo View Post
    Hi all future neighbors
    I register this account to leave comment here to say thanks to all. I was attracted by the location and the nature and tranquility of HVP, and came across this discussion while I was doing survey and study. Despite the criticisms (yeah!) I still find that this is the home I wanted ! ^.^
    I had bought my unit facing the Min of Defence. Despite the DSTA screen (!) I still go for it after deep consideration. I love balcony and so to me at least it is better than some other project which is without a balcony... + many more other +point factors ~ to me this is the ' you are the one ' unit
    Looking forward to the TOP ~
    Why your statement and paraphrasing reads so similar or somewhat same. I am surprise Hillview Peak starts internet marketing. I remember the above statement because of Hillview "Pig".

Despite the DSTA screen (!) I still go for it after deep consideration. I love balcony and so to me at least it is better than some other project which is without a balcony...
    How does the DSTA screen looks like and how does it work? Does it also screen the balcony?

Quote Originally Posted by Pynchmail View Post
    How does the DSTA screen looks like and how does it work? Does it also screen the balcony?
    It is basically a BLOCKING VIEW THING. Quoting from website - http://www.propersquare.com/reviews/...k#.V4D9t_l9600.

If you take a look at the picture, you’ll see these strange curved grills outside of units in the upper storeys. These grills are meant to block out the view of the residents! Since every block consists of two back to back stacks, it means that for these grilled units, there is absolutely no view at all. The front is blocked by the grills, and the back by the other units.

This is why we mentioned earlier that balconies are wasted on this development. What good is any balcony when you get zero view.

Mindef is deemed too far away to be looked into from a height less than 60metres, hence anything below that is free from the blocking grills. The developers claim that while these grills block out sight, it will not block out ventilation. To us that is a weak consolation. (And may not be true either since dust and dirt can trap in the grills, making the air dirtier)

This strange feature also means that there is no value whatsoever in getting a high floor. All views are blocked regardless. Traditionally higher floors command a premium, but here at Hillview Peak, the converse is true. The lower floors (without the grills) are more expensive then the higher (blocked) floors./

Thanks yowetan. There is still a view except that it is not straight ahead view but slanted to,the angle of the grills right? Without photos of what it looks like from inside the apartment, it is very difficult to visualize.

Thanks yowetan. There is still a view except that it is not straight ahead view but slanted to,the angle of the grills right? Without photos of what it looks like from inside the apartment, it is very difficult to visualize.
    Just walk to any new high floor HDB. They do have this grill kind of thing to block the wind. Basically you cannot see anything. What kind of visual you need? Basically it is nothing.

I think it is a possibility as it is already 72% sold and the next two 5% payments are forthcoming.
    further update, HVP is now above 84% sold and Mr Yowetan is trying to help to create the awareness like he has contributed these few years. 8)

Quote Originally Posted by yowetan View Post
    Just walk to any new high floor HDB. They do have this grill kind of thing to block the wind. Basically you cannot see anything. What kind of visual you need? Basically it is nothing.
    Cannot see anything as in totally dark? I don't understand why need to block the wind either for those high floor HDB.

Cannot see anything as in totally dark? I don't understand why need to block the wind either for those high floor HDB.
    You can ask HDB or Lawrence. They can answer you. Hillview peak is a PIG.

teddybear is offline Global recession is coming....

To prevent some VIP from being shot by would-be sniper from high floor at these places??? (Like the Dallas snipers shooting the policemen?)

Sorry Pynchmail was away since my last post.
    Understand from the agent and developer, the width is it about 2 ipads, and it is 90 degree. And yes there are screens @ the balcony. If you were to look closer there are 4 screens @ the balcony - from there you can estimate the distance within. I have a picture of similar screen @ the Hillier - so it is impossible to be totally DARK ( that's too much of pepper salt he added in basing his imagination :s)
    Attached Images Attached Images

yeah their official website now have a update on units left, so neighbors , you can now check whether units around you are all sold or not

yeah their official website now have a update on units left, so neighbors , you can now check whether units around you are all sold or not
    oh yes, left 72 units, making that almost 86% sold (13 left for block 101, 32 for block 103 and 27 for block 105). 8)

Smile

oh yes, left 72 units, making that almost 86% sold (13 left for block 101, 32 for block 103 and 27 for block 105). 8)
    hi, balance 49 units now, >90% sold (10 for block 101, 22 for block 103 and 17 for block 105).

Quote Originally Posted by yongyong85 View Post
    Is one bedroom unit still available?
    Not many left, think about 20+. You can go to their official website to check out the unsold units.

Hi, for those whom had collected your keys to your home recently, feel free to download a copy of the defect inspection checklist here to guide you along.

http://ngidstudio.com/defect-inspect...ion-checklist/

The project achieved TOP but does not look ready at all. The entrance surroundings so 😝😝😝with uncut lawn, broken kerbs and grimy paths. The developer KINGSFORD Also charge very high maintenance fees. Like more than $400 for 4-bedroom. Crazy PRC Company

Quote Originally Posted by Clare T View Post
    The project achieved TOP but does not look ready at all. The entrance surroundings so 😝😝😝with uncut lawn, broken kerbs and grimy paths. The developer KINGSFORD Also charge very high maintenance fees. Like more than $400 for 4-bedroom. Crazy PRC Company
    already heard of a story of an owner desperate to rent elsewhere for a few months while handing the unit back for multiple rectifications.

Default Re: Hillview Peak @ Hillview (D23, 99yrs Leasehold, by Kingsford Development)

hi all,

Been reading this thread with keen interest as i am contemplating if i should consider a re-sale unit in this development Hillview Peak for own stay. For those that are already staying there or sold your units. May i know what is your view of this development? Saw quite a few units put up for sale on the property portals.

thank you!