Page 17 of 21 FirstFirst ... 2712131415161718192021 LastLast

Thread: Hillview Peak @ Hillview (D23, 99yrs Leasehold, by Kingsford Development)

Quote Originally Posted by henryhk View Post
    Doom your head, hillview peak is so much near hillview mrt, and 20 mins to town, and new shopping coming up, ....convenience and central
    The project was first launched during end Mar 2013.
    From latest URA online data, number of units sold to date is about 140 ~150, which is less than 30% of total number units (512)

And the developer TV advertisement is frequently seen now.
    Why bother to advertise thro TV so often if the project is so convenient and central as what you said???

Reason because the project is over-priced, at least 20% more than the current market rate for Hillview area.
    Nearby Glendale Park freehold property market price is 30% lower than Hillview Peak.

So don't just talk without support of market data.
    Anyone can say it's convenient and central, but little demand from buyer.

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by akow View Post
    From latest URA online data, number of units sold to date is about 140 ~150, which is less than 30% of total number units (512)

Why bother to advertise thro TV so often if the project is so convenient and central as what you said???

Reason because the project is over-priced, at least 20% more than the current market rate for Hillview area.
    Nearby Glendale Park freehold property market price is 30% lower than Hillview Peak.

Henryhk was merely responding to Yowetan's cursing of the doom of HVP as Yowetan was somehow anti-PRC or anti-foreign developer or just anti-HVP developer (being Chinese, we do not like others cursing at our property or home, especially when CNY just ended.).

I was one of the less than 30% who bought a unit at HVP on first day as I really liked the environment there and paid ABSD on top of the purchase price. Not going to argue that I paid a good price for HVP or whether I will make any windfall or loss as I am not very experienced or knowledgeable in the property market. When HillV2 is up next month, it will be interesting to see whether there will be any positive impact on HVP.

Avoided posting on HVP previously as I didn't want to trigger some one who stayed in landed property now. Surprised that he jumped the gun after openly hoping for a property and stock market collapse just last year so that he could buy at dead cheap price.

You believe that troll?
    Yee ha! Did I tickle your funny bone?

Quote Originally Posted by sillyme View Post
    Henryhk was merely responding to Yowetan's cursing of the doom of HVP as Yowetan was somehow anti-PRC or anti-foreign developer or just anti-HVP developer (being Chinese, we do not like others cursing at our property or home, especially when CNY just ended.).

I was one of the less than 30% who bought a unit at HVP on first day as I really liked the environment there and paid ABSD on top of the purchase price. Not going to argue that I paid a good price for HVP or whether I will make any windfall or loss as I am not very experienced or knowledgeable in the property market. When HillV2 is up next month, it will be interesting to see whether there will be any positive impact on HVP.

Avoided posting on HVP previously as I didn't want to trigger some one who stayed in landed property now. Surprised that he jumped the gun after openly hoping for a property and stock market collapse just last year so that he could buy at dead cheap price.
    HillV2 will be like Greenwich - over-rated , crowded and causing congestion in hillview area. Hillview serene environment is going to be destroy by Hillv2 merchants. Being said, it is still a better project compared to HVP; because former is Singapore developer, material wise is guaranteed, and construction is on schedule.

Hillview peak? I think Riverbank and Rivertrees, as well as other developments score much better than this over-priced development.

Doom your head, hillview peak is so much near hillview mrt, and 20 mins to town, and new shopping coming up, ....convenience and central
    I cannot agree with you.

First, it is not central.

Second, it is never convenience when the road in hillview avenue is so small and tight.

Third, almost 95% developments in hillview area are FH/999LH, except Hillview peak and HillV2.

HillV2 is a semi/hybrid residential development hence the target audience(s) is/are different.

Hillview peak building material, and the ambiguous china developer makes the game unconvincing with that overprice tag.

There are many projects across the country Wich are not doing well, like Trilinq , paranoma, the new ones Wich have a higher price tag, and due to ABSD and tougher neasure TDSR, many investors can't borrow enough $.... it is a national problem, so not surprise with the low take up rate... Look at hillier, launched at early times, it is almost sold out at $1500 psf..... Now, Only the cheaper and ulu locations in the sengkang area then can price $1k psf to allow investors to invest, .....if yowtan and u think is good, then go ahead!! I am happy to wait for new downtown line to make my trip to orchard more comfortable and smooth. and my kids can go to NJC at a few mrt stops.

Smile

There are many projects across the country Wich are not doing well, like Trilinq , paranoma, the new ones Wich have a higher price tag, and due to ABSD and tougher neasure TDSR, many investors can't borrow enough $.... it is a national problem, so not surprise with the low take up rate... Look at hillier, launched at early times, it is almost sold out at $1500 psf..... Now, Only the cheaper and ulu locations in the sengkang area then can price $1k psf to allow investors to invest, .....if yowtan and u think is good, then go ahead!! I am happy to wait for new downtown line to make my trip to orchard more comfortable and smooth. and my kids can go to NJC at a few mrt stops.
    Hi, henryhk. good to hear that you intend to send your kids to NJC. incidentally, I studied there N years ago. still remembered taking long bus ride to it and there was this silly dog who hopped onto my bag when I was the first one to come into the school after the school holiday. your kids would be so lucky now to be able to travel there in the quickest possible time, no more worry of traffic jam at bukit timah during heavy rain. 8) I am waiting for HillV2 to shop shop and eat eat, too bad the DTL2 is not ready yet, which would make my ride to it much easier. never mind what others said of HVP. 1 of my friends just remarked, as long as you like it, don't bother what others said as they are not the one staying there.

Don't bother about other people, the most important is u like it.
    Singapore is so small everywhere will command high price in future.

HillV 2 is ready soon! The hillview residents can enjoy the good food and buy the groceries without travelling out now!

Smile

HillV 2 is ready soon! The hillview residents can enjoy the good food and buy the groceries without travelling out now!
    Yes, Henryhk. I am looking forward to it too, have been there once or twice a month to check on its progress since Nov. 8) Any idea when it will be launch?

5 mins walk from my condo..., I think HillV2 should be ready for business by the end of the year..... I tell my tenants, you and your kids can have cups of nice coffee with delicious ice-cream, while your wife buy groceries from the supermarket... Four good years have gone, I don't mind you continue to stay here and enjoy the facilities, since you like it here so much!

Smile

5 mins walk from my condo..., I think HillV2 should be ready for business by the end of the year..... I tell my tenants, you and your kids can have cups of nice coffee with delicious ice-cream, while your wife buy groceries from the supermarket... Four good years have gone, I don't mind you continue to stay here and enjoy the facilities, since you like it here so much!
    Hi. Do you think the Cross Island Line and the express trains will have a positive impact on HVP since Sixth Avenue Station is only 3 stations away from Hillview?

http://www.new-singapore-property.co...view-peak.html

SLP has marketing rights for Hillview Peak

Raymond Loke
    SLP Scotia
    Mobile : + 65 91087536
    CEA Reg No. R011760B

Smile

have just received an email from my lawyer early this week informing of the completion of the foundation work at HVP and request for the next 10% payment. cpf board has confirmed to me on the release of my money towards the payment. 8)

have just received an email from my lawyer early this week informing of the completion of the foundation work at HVP and request for the next 10% payment. cpf board has confirmed to me on the release of my money towards the payment. 8)
    Hi, is your unit at blk 105, the furthest block from the road?

Smile

Hi, is your unit at blk 105, the furthest block from the road?
    apologies for late reply, only saw your question a min ago. yes, my block is the furthest away and I think the earliest to complete the foundation. think 103 and 101 are still in progress......

apologies for late reply, only saw your question a min ago. yes, my block is the furthest away and I think the earliest to complete the foundation. think 103 and 101 are still in progress......
    My family member who bought a "1+1" at blk 103, has also just received the 10% payment notice. But on-site observation shows there is hardly any steel structure for the central block.

Smile

My family member who bought a "1+1" at blk 103, has also just received the 10% payment notice. But on-site observation shows there is hardly any steel structure for the central block.
    I think the foundation is underground......

You can check out Hillview peak or other new condo at New Condo Singapore

Most, if not all developer(s) are starting to offer discounts to their unsold unit(s).

When will this developer starts dishing out discounts or still living in denial?

Quote Originally Posted by yowetan View Post
    Most, if not all developer(s) are starting to offer discounts to their unsold unit(s).

When will this developer starts dishing out discounts or still living in denial?
    The downtown MRT will make Hillview a very accessible area...no doubt there are plenty of condo developments in that area.

Congratz sillyme!

Congratz akow!

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by newlaunchproperty View Post
    Congratz sillyme!
    How's sales at HVP last month?

How's sales at HVP last month?
    Sold 2 units in March (517 sqft & 527 sqft; 1,462psf & 1,377psf respectively)

Total of 155 out of 512 units sold i.e 30% sold.

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Lilyput View Post
    Sold 2 units in March (517 sqft & 527 sqft; 1,462psf & 1,377psf respectively)

Total of 155 out of 512 units sold i.e 30% sold.
    Hi, Lilyput. Think it should be 5 units sold in March, according to the ura website? Was enquiring on the April sales figure. Thanks.

When will Hillview Peak starts discounting? I am waiting for correction or a crash.

Hi, Lilyput. Think it should be 5 units sold in March, according to the ura website? Was enquiring on the April sales figure. Thanks.

3 in April, 2 in March. You might have gotten your figures mixed up

for archive

excellent blog on this area
    http://ijamestann.blogspot.sg/