Page 4 of 21 FirstFirst 1234567891419 ... LastLast

Thread: Hillview Peak @ Hillview (D23, 99yrs Leasehold, by Kingsford Development)

Was at the showroom yesterday around dinner time. Pretty quiet considering its only 2nd day of launch. Today received an sms saying they're offering additional disc for those who visited them the last 2 days. Maybe they starting to realise that their pricing is too high.

Quote Originally Posted by Trigger
    Was at the showroom yesterday around dinner time. Pretty quiet considering its only 2nd day of launch. Today received an sms saying they're offering additional disc for those who visited them the last 2 days. Maybe they starting to realise that their pricing is too high.
    How many units sold??

China developer can trust or not?

Dear all,
    Special Promotion for Limited Period ONLY!
    Developer is giving additional discounts for limited period.

For more info:
    Visit us at Kingsford.Hillview Peak here.

Check out our Gallery section for some virtual showflat preview. To register your interest, pls give me a call at 97898770 for an non-obligatory discussion and a showflat presentation. I am at the showflat today. Give me a call before you are coming down. Thanks.

Developer Sales Team,
    ERA Sky Chiu

99 selling at FH price?

Ya, should be selling less than $1000 psf....like d nest..!!

Got starbuy today for 691k

Quote Originally Posted by dtrax
    1 Bedroom 527sqft from $691k.

Quote Originally Posted by Rosy
    99 selling at FH price?
    There are 250 units of 1-bedroom in Hillview Peak which any other developments are lacking of especially FH developments. This new project is not comparable those nearby FH projects up to 18 years old or more. The Hiller was selling from $1,3xx to $1,6xx and it was fully sold. Hillview Peak is just next to Hiller and our psf did not cross $1,500 mark, yet residents can enjoy the HillV2 mall facilities beside. Can buy leh.

Quote Originally Posted by newlaunchproperty
    There are 250 units of 1-bedroom in Hillview Peak which any other developments are lacking of especially FH developments. This new project is not comparable those nearby FH projects up to 18 years old or more. The Hiller was selling from $1,3xx to $1,6xx and it was fully sold. Hillview Peak is just next to Hiller and our psf did not cross $1,500 mark, yet residents can enjoy the HillV2 mall facilities beside. Can buy leh.
    u agent leh... u ever hear an agent say cannot buy? lol

Sry bro, my correction, 1br starts from 688k.

Quote Originally Posted by august
    u agent leh... u ever hear an agent say cannot buy? lol
    Haha bro, give me a chance to give you a showflat presentation. Non-obligatory! Yes there are projects which one cannot buy depending on their wants and needs.

Quote Originally Posted by newlaunchproperty
    Sry bro, my correction, 1br starts from 688k.
    what is the price for 2 bedder?

Quote Originally Posted by henryhk
    How many units sold??
    No idea. Agent also not sure. But the disc they offering today is almost the same amount as the ABSD. Won't those who bought on the first day make noise?

they are selling cheaper today than yesterday and the day before?!?!?!?!?! how can?!?!?!?!

Quote Originally Posted by bargain hunter
    they are selling cheaper today than yesterday and the day before?!?!?!?!?! how can?!?!?!?!
    buay tong? Damn heavy rain n thunder at hillviews peak now.. shooo scary

heaven shedding tears?
    Affordable means small

how come u r there? any updates?

how come u r there? any updates?

no lar stay near there.. din kay poh

A crash will serve all the speculators a heavy smack on their face. I am really waiting forward to a crash.

[A crash will serve all the speculators a heavy smack on their face. I am really waiting forward to a crash.[/QUOTE]

Yes, everyone has been talking about downturn since 2011, but now that US economy is recovering, and China rebounded. The only risk is Euro, but it's an old problem that had been around for many years.

Hillview peak and Hillion are in different league, eg: the furnishing quality.
    Hillion 2-bedr (710sqf) high floor at low's of $1300psf, compared to Hillview peak (775sqf) high floor at high's of $1300psf.

Hillion's buyer would not know for sure what they are buying, cos no showroom, just sample and models.
    Hillion is not for those who likes exclusive privacy.

On the west side, how many more empty plots left for residential where you can see exclusiveness of greenery, a distance away from main road so low noise, and yet within 5 minutes walking distance to Hillview MRT?

With great potential of DownTown line in operation from 2015, and plus future govt master plan for the entire green patch of the old Malaysia railway land along Bukit Timah, the potential could be promising.

When compared to Jurong Gateway land by MCL, it's such a narrow piece of land beside Boon Lay way (main road), and within the future CBD in Jurong. But again there is lack of exclusive privacy.

It's about location, and potential for capital appreciation.

But it doesn't change the fact that even though the Tampines, Pasir Ris and Sengkang and Punggol has endless launches, they are still selling reasonably well. I actually think there is not enough HDB upgraders catchment here. The private property guys are not biting any more.

But must "credit" this condo for not doing VVIP preview and soft launches for weeks before launching with "200 units" sold in a day to create herd mentality. I think they just officially launch for everyone.

so how many sold?

Quote Originally Posted by yowetan
    A crash will serve all the speculators a heavy smack on their face. I am really waiting forward to a crash.
    speculators have long left the residential market and moved into commercial pty.

I got it left right and centre when buying my condo....$120000 difference just in 3 month x

Left, right, centre is still horizontal leh, for $120000 is up or down

Default From BT today

Meanwhile, talk in the market is that Kingsford Development, controlled by Chinese citizens, has moved fewer than 100 units in Kingsford.Hillview Peak, a 512-unit condo. It is said to have begun sales on Good Friday at an average price of about $1,400 per square foot (psf) but in the face of slow sales, gave additional discounts amounting to about $50 psf.

If around 100 units is not bad lah. Maybe the start performer of that weekend leh. Haha. I think market has indeed quietened down across the board, including resale. My property agent told me she now beating mosquito and eating grass. The only condos that are moving are the eastern HDB upgrader NEW condos because got HDB estates there. Investors all sian liao.

I think the mistake is build too many 1-bedder in this district. I heard the 1+1 are moving but too few of such units and pure 1 bedder not popular. This is after all a place where people are not used to shoeboxes.

Meanwhile, talk in the market is that Kingsford Development, controlled by Chinese citizens, has moved fewer than 100 units in Kingsford.Hillview Peak, a 512-unit condo. It is said to have begun sales on Good Friday at an average price of about $1,400 per square foot (psf) but in the face of slow sales, gave additional discounts amounting to about $50 psf.

it says LESS THAN 100 wor. if only 1 unit (the one that bro dtrax confirmed as sold ) sold also less than 100. hahahahahaha.

they really dua lor, 1st 2 days dunno sell how many units, sunday already throw in 3.5% discount?!?!?!

Quote Originally Posted by Wild Falcon
    If around 100 units is not bad lah. Maybe the start performer of that weekend leh. Haha. I think market has indeed quietened down across the board, including resale. My property agent told me she now beating mosquito and eating grass. The only condos that are moving are the eastern HDB upgrader NEW condos because got HDB estates there. Investors all sian liao.

I think the mistake is build too many 1-bedder in this district. I heard the 1+1 are moving but too few of such units and pure 1 bedder not popular. This is after all a place where people are not used to shoeboxes.

Default The SIGN

It is the sign of a crack, a possibly a crash. Serve all speculators right.