Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 123456781318 ... LastLast

Thread: Hillview Peak @ Hillview (D23, 99yrs Leasehold, by Kingsford Development)

03-12 (sold) - 735, 700
    527 sqft

Raining heavily now. I always think this is a niche location. Not the hottest location from an HDB upgrader's standpoint. Not much HDB upgrader catchment as surrounding mostly private. If you notice recent "successful" launches mostly in the far east or far north-east like Sengkang, Punggol, Simei (Tanah Merah) and Tampines with an existing MRT station with strong HDB crowd - its still safer to see an existing MRT station than a new station. Also price levels in this location has moved to $1400psf which is higher than those u see usually see in Tampines, Sengkang and Punggol etc. (but Hillview definitely closer to town than those locations), so catchment is smaller. Investor demand low due to ABSD and SSD etc.

bro, u buy one is it?

so total how many sold so far?

Quote Originally Posted by dtrax
    03-12 (sold) - 735, 700
    527 sqft

Quote Originally Posted by bargain hunter
    bro, u buy one is it?

so total how many sold so far?
    Haha reservist leh

reservist now? on good friday public holiday?!?! that's cruel!

Quote Originally Posted by dtrax
    Haha reservist leh

no updates means sales must be slow lah.

i thot some pple say no updates means agents busy closing deals so no time to update?

Quote Originally Posted by august

i think the d'nest thread also first day no update, suddenly 370 sold by 4pm.

Quote Originally Posted by august

Quote Originally Posted by bargain hunter
    reservist now? on good friday public holiday?!?! that's cruel!
    Out for long weekend

http://www.bolagsfakta.se/pressrelea...6-12CB50DFE353

According to the above:

There will also be a underground tunnel linking Hillview Peak to Hillview MRT, so the walking distance is greatly reduced.

Is this a common tunnel for public or exclusively for Hill Piggies?

Its in the URA plan as an underground link (to avoid crossing KTM land) but I understand that since the KTM railway land is taken back, its going to be an above ground normal road now. Yes, this will somewhat shorten the distance to the MRT station. It is a public road, not exclusive to Hillview Peak lah.

Quote Originally Posted by dare2
    http://www.bolagsfakta.se/pressrelea...6-12CB50DFE353

According to the above:

There will also be a underground tunnel linking Hillview Peak to Hillview MRT, so the walking distance is greatly reduced.

Is this a common tunnel for public or exclusively for Hill Piggies?

Quote Originally Posted by Pro888
    For $1.3k psf at this location at this point of time, imo, quite difficult to move.
    Hillion & this very quiet. No agent update. Any buyer out there? less than 50 units sold?

Generally west / northwest not doing well. All 3 projects sooo quiet. MCL, dun anyhow price your JE project orelse end up like SH.

Maybe agent too busy selling or maybe sold out

Perhaps its a different kind of buyers whom do not see the need to brag or defend their purchases, unlike some where most buyers are 1st timer and need to shout loud loud and can be sensitive to comments so very defensive.....usually its just a few individuals who are actively keeping these threads going like facilitators.....

Hi all...I wish property markets will crash and stands for a great correction ahead. It is about time for repent.

Quote Originally Posted by yowetan
    Hi all...I wish property markets will crash and stands for a great correction ahead. It is about time for repent.
    Stay away from polluting threads if you have nothing to contribute.

Quote Originally Posted by GT23
    Stay away from polluting threads if you have nothing to contribute.
    Hi...A crash is essential required to level the play for people like me. I am sure there are many families in the same situation as mine.

We are hoping for a standing and astute correction, so bringing back to basis for everyone to have an equal start possible.

I have also written a plea to Mr. Khaw and request him to penalise those who owns both HDB and private properties - no subletting of HDB unit, and have to sell away HDB unit within 24 months of recieving private units.

Hi...A crash is essential required to level the play for people like me. I am sure there are many families in the same situation as mine.

We are hoping for a standing and astute correction, so bringing back to basis for everyone to have an equal start possible.

I have also written a plea to Mr. Khaw and request him to penalise those who owns both HDB and private properties - no subletting of HDB unit, and have to sell away HDB unit within 24 months of recieving private units.
    what is your current situation? y don't have a proper home?

Quote Originally Posted by henryhk
    what is your current situation? y don't have a proper home?
    Hi..my situation is to get an affordable unit/landed in Mt Sinai.

If HDB subletting is not allowed, private condo prices will jump, as rental will up up!! ......I tink only older hdb folks can allow sublet to have extra income, as they may be old and sick, need $......as for you, you still can't realize your dreams, so pls lower down ur expectation.

Price : over price
    Quality : poor, using engineering wood, good luck to buyers
    Landscape : minimum
    Internal Layout : ok
    capital appreication : limited

Quote Originally Posted by Laguna
    So wat is the psf for 2 room unit? How the sales?

So wat is the psf for 2 room unit? How the sales?
    easily : $1400

sales : so so.....

With hillier almost fully sold and many 2 room units at 1.6k psf average...hillview peak seems cheaper.....whether is it overprice or not, as near the completion of the downtown line in 2015, I expect the project to be fully sold by then....

I think the northeast and far east like D'nest is doing better because the price levels are lower at $1000psf or even lower. The west and northwest location has moved ahead to $1300-$1400psf for new launches and even resale in Hillview is at $1100psf. Therefore prices has moved ahead of Changi and Pasir Ris and Tampines Sengkang etc. At this price levels, one would expect units to move slower as many HDB upgraders might be priced out. Just like many of the CCR units are not moving. As for the new launch in Jurong, I doubt you will get the prices in d'Nest. Why would a developer sell so low when it can move units at higher prices?

Looking at say 3km of Hillview Peak, its mostly private (Bukit Timah, Upp Bukit Timah, Hillview, Chestnut, Hazel, Dairy Farm), Mindef, nature reserves and the only HDB estates is Bt Batok/Panjang which is a very small town. So the catchment is also smaller than largest HDB estates like Bedok, Tampines, Pasir Ris etc. And so the surrounding are mostly private which means most are investors with wait-and-see attitude. In fact, many Singaporeans don't even know where Hillview is. But then its quiet environment can also be a selling point for some.

I drove past the site yesterday and seem to have a healthy stream of cars. The showflat has no car park and all the narrow roads in the Hillview landed area at Elizabeth Drive are quite full. Not sure about sales figure though as I prefer not to view if I'm not buying.

Quote Originally Posted by Pro888
    Hillion & this very quiet. No agent update. Any buyer out there? less than 50 units sold?

Generally west / northwest not doing well. All 3 projects sooo quiet. MCL, dun anyhow price your JE project orelse end up like SH.

Quote Originally Posted by Laguna
    ...location fair? With MRT(When TOP), Nature, amenities, all within walking distance?

With hillier almost fully sold and many 2 room units at 1.6k psf average...hillview peak seems cheaper.....whether is it overprice or not, as near the completion of the downtown line in 2015, I expect the project to be fully sold by then....
    ...Hillier is sold out...

Price crash, your 3 HDBs also crash, then your whole family need to drive taxi liao....wife, father mother, MIL and PIL and BIL.......nothing in life is equal.....not everyone has 3 HDBs for e.g......be thankful for what you have....a HDB in Tiong Baru is already a very nice property in hand....if property crash how much would it worth?

so many units packed onto a small piece of land. most other development here is freehold? this project seems odd one out

Quote Originally Posted by Komo
    so many units packed onto a small piece of land. most other development here is freehold? this project seems odd one out
    .....Hillier 99 too and the land behind .....