Page 36 of 39 FirstFirst ... 611162126313233343536373839 LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,080 of 1165

Thread: Qbay @ Tampines - By FEO, FCL and Seikisui House LH99

Thumbs up

Just returned from the FEO dinner. Was raining very heavily. Some updates:

1) Over 90% sold. Left 40 something units unsold, mostly in Tower 9 which is the tower right at the main entrance.
    2) Units are still moving and FEO maintain that they have not and will not cut prices as they are confident of sales.
    3) There is strong hint that there are number of potential buyers wanting to buy choice units which have already been sold. Owners looking to sell should check with their agents.
    4) Foundation for towers 17, 15 and 11 was completed in October. Foundation for towers 5, 7 and 9 was completed in November. Foundation for remaining towers 1 and 3 will be completed by end December.
    5) FEO is confident that construction will be completed by Q1 2016 or earlier.
    6) Was told ceiling height is 3m.
    7) FEO is firm that they will not be able to accede to any special requests with regards to modifying the fittings of the units (eg. Change floor tiles, don't build cabinets etc.).

Presentation focused a lot on the future developments in the east (eg. Terminal 4, sutd, tampines north, tampines lifestyle hub, shifting of PLAB etc and how these benefit QBay owners.

That's all folks.

Typical attitude. They rather build and rent out the unit than to lower price.

Ceiling height seem to be yoyo-ing. Think nickq was told it was 2.9m and later and another poster was told less than that and now 3m

Quote Originally Posted by rebsi View Post
    Ceiling height seem to be yoyo-ing. Think nickq was told it was 2.9m and later and another poster was told less than that and now 3m
    Since it's FEO who said that we can trust them right?

Yes sales is moving and hopefully they will be fully sold by mid next year. Thank you Renzy for the update!

Quote Originally Posted by leesg123 View Post
    Typical attitude. They rather build and rent out the unit than to lower price.
    True about the not lowering the price but FE had been calling existing buyers to have dinner and even short local tour to encourage existing buyers to buy their left over units in the last two months.

Yeah...ceiling height seems to be uncertain. I spoke with one FEO staff and he told me the usual is 2.8m or 2.9m. BUt he said he wasn't sure and directed me to speak with the manager whom he said oversees Qbay project. The manager told me it is 3m and certainly not 2.8m or 2.9m.

Quote Originally Posted by 4wheels View Post
    True about the not lowering the price but FE had been calling existing buyers to have dinner and even short local tour to encourage existing buyers to buy their left over units in the last two months.
    Or to get existing buyers to recommend this project to others?

Quote Originally Posted by Renzy View Post
    Yeah...ceiling height seems to be uncertain. I spoke with one FEO staff and he told me the usual is 2.8m or 2.9m. BUt he said he wasn't sure and directed me to speak with the manager whom he said oversees Qbay project. The manager told me it is 3m and certainly not 2.8m or 2.9m.
    Great news if true! Hmm choice unit? Got a Tower 5 16th flr unit facing Sengkang/Punggol and am looking forward to the view

Too bad abt the customised fixtures, gotta spend money to hack liao hmm

Quote Originally Posted by relax88 View Post
    Because u not owner mah
    I'm the owner la. Anyway, I've already knew what is the reason i didnt get any invite from them.

Quote Originally Posted by Dayfish View Post
    I'm the owner la. Anyway, I've already knew what is the reason i didnt get any invite from them.
    What's the reason if don't mind sharing?

As of November 2013:

No. of units: 630
    No. of units sold to-date: 585 (92.86%)
    No. of units unsold: 45 (7.14%)
    No. of units sold in November: 10

It's moving! Hopefully we will see 100% soon?

[QUOTE=Dayfish;452379]I'm the owner la. Anyway, I've already knew what is the reason i didnt get any invite from them.[/QUOTI did not get any invites too. Is it bcos we bought it from Hu**ons instead of FEO?

Default Choice units for this development

Guys, would like an opinion, for QBay and more bigger units like 3-4 bedders, which stack is considered "choice". Know that for each buyer the consideration is diff. Just want to know some of ur personal feel.

Thx in advance

Quote Originally Posted by grunt72 View Post
    Guys, would like an opinion, for QBay and more bigger units like 3-4 bedders, which stack is considered "choice". Know that for each buyer the consideration is diff. Just want to know some of ur personal feel.

Thx in advance
    Stack 20, 40 and 41 will be good to get unblocked view of the quarry. If not stack 21, 36 and 37 are not bad too.

Quote Originally Posted by nickq View Post
    Stack 20, 40 and 41 will be good to get unblocked view of the quarry. If not stack 21, 36 and 37 are not bad too.
    I actually considered stack 20 but realized that it would be full blown exposed to West sun. But yes, view from that stack would be good

I actually considered stack 20 but realized that it would be full blown exposed to West sun. But yes, view from that stack would be good
    Only one of the bedroom will kanna west sun I suppose? So which stack are you getting?

Only one of the bedroom will kanna west sun I suppose? So which stack are you getting?
    I got stack 21 Blk 5. Originally opted for 22 but when 21 opened up after cancellation, I quickly initiated a swap on preview day

I got stack 21 Blk 5. Originally opted for 22 but when 21 opened up after cancellation, I quickly initiated a swap on preview day
    Smart move. Congrats

I went to see the construction progress over the weekend. Building still cant be seen from the road level

I went to see the construction progress over the weekend. Building still cant be seen from the road level
    Ah yes. And I seriously doubt my lawyer will send me the notice to pay for the foundation by the end of this month.

Did you took any pictures?

Congrats! Certainly the view at stack 21 will be better than 22. I wanted a 4-bedder which are all located only in stacks 23, 24 and 28. Went with a unit in 23...will not be able to beat your view at 21

http://www.fraserandneave.com/librar...012Nov2013.pdf

A bit dated but according to Page 18 of this annual report, Q Bay is roughly 12.9% completed as at 30 Sep 2013.

Quote Originally Posted by Renzy View Post
    Congrats! Certainly the view at stack 21 will be better than 22. I wanted a 4-bedder which are all located only in stacks 23, 24 and 28. Went with a unit in 23...will not be able to beat your view at 21
    I would also love a 4 bedder knowing that the size of the units are not big (as with most new mass mkt launches nowadays). Yeah, 4 bedders are mainly pool view. Personally for me, height and view is one main factor. U pay thru nose for a unit, I wish to come back and have a nice peaceful view to relax with

Attachment 7770
    Photo of Qbay

Quote Originally Posted by puppies1206 View Post
    Attachment 7770
    Photo of Qbay
    Ah thank you so much! Are you staying at waterview or Tropica? This kind of photo can only be taken from there, which unfortunately I don't have the access to.

It's nice to have good neighbors like you

Ah thank you so much! Are you staying at waterview or Tropica? This kind of photo can only be taken from there, which unfortunately I don't have the access to.

Hihi... yes, the photo was taken from tropica

Quote Originally Posted by puppies1206 View Post
    Attachment 7770
    Photo of Qbay
    Thanks so much puppies! Glad to see it developing so quickly. Thanks for taking trouble to share... Keep them coming

Happened to drive along Tampines Ave 10 yesterday...Looks like construction has reached the 4th floor for stacks 40 & 41.
    Attachment 7845

nice!

nickq. Our stack near the showroom , the foundation is not even done yet