Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Grange Heights

maryland

Default Grange Heights

I heard the GH got the 80% required for their enbloc, but at an asking price of S$2,500psf ppr. JLL have their work cut out as at this price a developer would need launch for close to 4k psf. They have 1 year to market it so I guess they hope that prices will go up as much again in the next 12 months as they have in the last 12 months. The rise in prices in the last 12 months has been just incredible, but can the same happen again over the next year? Any views on this?

Unregistered

Thumbs down Re: Grange Heights

Quote Originally Posted by maryland
    I heard the GH got the 80% required for their enbloc, but at an asking price of S$2,500psf ppr.
    That is simply ridiculous! I hope it fails. I mean, the level of greed infecting some of our countryfolk is unconcionable.

Unregistered

Default Re: Grange Heights

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered
    That is simply ridiculous! I hope it fails. I mean, the level of greed infecting some of our countryfolk is unconcionable.
    You bet. $2500 are way too much. If you add the construction cost, then the break even price will be $3000. Developers are not that stupid.

If Iam the developer, I will buy the whole project of The Grange which will TOP next year. Owners Currently selling at only $2600. Cheaper then grange height, then resell it next year for $3100 when TOP. Remember, The Grange is a new luxury project yet to be TOP (no need contruction cost anymore). Grange height is an old condo.

OMG!!!

I heard the GH got the 80% required for their enbloc, but at an asking price of S$2,500psf ppr. JLL have their work cut out as at this price a developer would need launch for close to 4k psf. They have 1 year to market it so I guess they hope that prices will go up as much again in the next 12 months as they have in the last 12 months. The rise in prices in the last 12 months has been just incredible, but can the same happen again over the next year? Any views on this?
    $2500 ppr????? The bulk part of the Grange Heights plot isn't even on Grange Road! Just a small entrance...

JLL are not a good en bloc agent. They got replaced a few times by their clients because they weren't handling their clients' en blocs well. The top notch agent for en bloc is ****.

Unregistered

HAHHAH LOL. $2500??

Ardmore II just got transacted at $2500 and it is brand new.

If I am the developer I will enbloc ardmore II instead no need to take down building and build some more.
    Just sell it again at TOP 2010

Unregistered

are you on drugs. why are you replying to a June 2007 posting? GH as since been sold enbloc and the new development on the site has already been sold out at way above 2500psf.

Unregistered

are you on drugs. why are you replying to a June 2007 posting? GH as since been sold enbloc and the new development on the site has already been sold out at way above 2500psf.
    Ha ha! It's funny! I agree with you.
    He is probably drunk when he is reading this forum.
    Anyway, that hacker is to be blamed for all these confusions.

Unregistered

Nope GH wasnt en blocked, dont misled others.

Unregistered

Nope GH wasnt en blocked, dont misled others.
    No wonder they try to mislead others because they stucked and no choice but to mislead or is it because of stress factor?

Unregistered

You sniff glue too much lah loserss or probably you imagine too much?

someone still selling and you say it is enbloced and the new project selling way above that?

see losers april 2008 ad. some still selling and even still mentioning enbloc potential.

GRANGE RD, GRANGE HT, Grange Hgts. Enbloc potential! 91776598

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast