Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: One Shenton (D1, 99 year leasehold, CDL)

Quote Originally Posted by fleursecrets
    The finishing of the interiors (common areas) is quite good. The pocketed views at night surprisingly exceed expectations...but maybe it is from a low base of having no expectation. There is a pocket view of MBS even from low floors. Took some pics but it is too cumbersome to post it here. The 50m lap pool looks narrow..not sure if the facilities will be as crowded as the sail considering that there are lesser units. The development can easily pass off as a boutique 5* hotel.
    totally cool...

haf u visited clift? how does both compare?

i noe clift siting on much smaller land....but the lobby and common facilities shd be on par wif big bro 1shenton? hehe

Quote Originally Posted by devilplate
    totally cool...

haf u visited clift? how does both compare?

i noe clift siting on much smaller land....but the lobby and common facilities shd be on par wif big bro 1shenton? hehe

Have not visited the Clift but I can see it from where I work. Not terribly impress with the exterior and swimming pool area from afar but I must say that the close up pics posted look really good. Just my opinion but I think the common area for os look better but I can be wrong. There appear to be more facilities for Clift despite smaller land.I do not see any sauna or steam room for os which i view as basic facility....that's a real surprise to me as there are other frills like yoga terrace, library, game rooms, etc. Again I maybe wrong and I hope I m wrong.

There is no doubt that the clift has a superior unblock view and os has only pocket views. Some will nit mind that as it gives a very manhattan feel. It is pretty subjective. For me, it exceeds expectation. For the same psf, i m likely to go for os.

I will try my best to give an unbias review on OS once it TOP.... looks pretty exciting

Quote Originally Posted by fiat500
    1 shenton that pathetic meh? must have gap here n gap there to have view? anyway it wont make much of a difference lah.
    most important the location for 1 shenton is good! thats good enough already.
    Of cos, 1 Shenton is not pathetic with the Location it is situated. But imagine when you are selling ur unit, beside the location and renovation what other selling point can u persuade the buyer to buy ur unit? Wouldn't it be better if there are some view (even pocket view) from the unit so that we can achieve a better price. Given a choice, which will one buy? A blocked view or a pocket view? Of cos, there will still be buyers for blocked view if the price is right la. Anyway, I'm sure One Shenton is a good investment as compared to even FH condos in sub-urban area. Let's just hope CDL won't drag too long for our key collection so that we can Party asap! Cheers!

I will try my best to give an unbias review on OS once it TOP.... looks pretty exciting
    I lurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrve golden tower!

This the 'pocket view of MBS' you guys talking about? Kewl

See pocket view oso song? Like that I might as well pay low, less hole in my pocket without any view

Sorry to say this but this is useless. I wouldn't buy anything with this view for a premium. Haha.

Quote Originally Posted by mcmlxxvi

Quote Originally Posted by mcmlxxvi

Hmm.. I was wondering how you get to go into One Shenton? Bring me in can?

imagine all the agts pointing in between the buildings and say' look look...tats MBS!!' to their buyers.....tats funny...ops

Guess, peekaboob also "song"....?

Cool

imagine all the agts pointing in between the buildings and say' look look...tats MBS!!' to their buyers.....tats funny...ops
    dont have much of a choice...they have no where else to point already!

I really like this project.
    One must really choose the stack/floor carefully to enjoy this little bit of view/breeze in city living.
    Of cos MBS and Sail are still the unmatched king.
    Maybe OS has better convienence?
    If there is a condo near suntec area, I think it's gona be very popular as well.

Quote Originally Posted by shauntanzs
    One must really choose the stack/floor carefully to enjoy this little bit of view/breeze in city living.
    If there is a condo near suntec area, I think it's gona be very popular as well.
    tat capitol or southbeach project lor....but cud be ultra expensive at 3kpsf+

Actually, this project is good. Location, amenities, transport, bay, IR, upcoming garden are all well within walking distance. When ECP is relocated, you have an easier access to the sea as well. Also, there is another MRT coming up next year isn't it? Just right in front of one shenton. So location wise, you can't be wrong. The problem is, there is no view and that makes all stacks and floors almost equal. 10th floor or 40th floor, you see the same so what is the point of high floor right? Also, the asking price is very steep. Avg 2300 psf for studio which work out to be around 1.3M. For me, I rather get the sail at 1.3M or clift at 1.1M. So it is a not here, not there scenario which makes buyers ponder.

Quote Originally Posted by shauntanzs

Quote Originally Posted by thomastansb
    Actually, this project is good. Location, amenities, transport, bay, IR, upcoming garden are all well within walking distance. When ECP is relocated, you have an easier access to the sea as well. Also, there is another MRT coming up next year isn't it? Just right in front of one shenton. So location wise, you can't be wrong. The problem is, there is no view and that makes all stacks and floors almost equal. 10th floor or 40th floor, you see the same so what is the point of high floor right? Also, the asking price is very steep. Avg 2300 psf for studio which work out to be around 1.3M. For me, I rather get the sail at 1.3M or clift at 1.1M. So it is a not here, not there scenario which makes buyers ponder.
    same thought

btw, OS got future mrt right in front? i din noe tat wor....

Downtown/Landmark station. 1 to 2 mins underground walk.

same thought

btw, OS got future mrt right in front? i din noe tat wor....

Downtown/Landmark station. 1 to 2 mins underground walk.
    do u noe where is the exact underground entrance? i only noe MB suites got one right in front of them

I am not sure if one shenton would have one. Maybe the closest entrance is Asia square? Asia square is linked underground to downtown MRT and is just a few steps away.

do u noe where is the exact underground entrance? i only noe MB suites got one right in front of them

I am not sure if one shenton would have one. Maybe the closest entrance is Asia square? Asia square is linked underground to downtown MRT and is just a few steps away.
    tks for the info...i will check out with the agt when it TOP...

Default Preview

Here are some pictures taken onsite

Attachment 2191

Attachment 2192

Attachment 2193

Attachment 2194

how come the 1st pic-pool like enclosed....not exposed to sunshine?
    den 2pic- is tat a pool or water feature...

and looks like the pocket view of MBS will be getting narrower soon.....

how come the 1st pic-pool like enclosed....not exposed to sunshine?
    den 2pic- is tat a pool or water feature...

and looks like the pocket view of MBS will be getting narrower soon.....
    believe pool 1 is exposed to sun...plenty of sun on that side. there are 2pools one on each side. for 2pic, it's a spa/leisure pool...some will deem it as useless.

yup..it's a all block project. for premium bay view, one should get MBR or Sail. there's no pt paying extra for its view. Selling point will be just the location for os as it's stone throw fr Asia Square.

believe pool 1 is exposed to sun...plenty of sun on that side. there are 2pools one on each side. for 2pic, it's a spa/leisure pool...some will deem it as useless.

yup..it's a all block project. for premium bay view, one should get MBR or Sail. there's no pt paying extra for its view. Selling point will be just the location for os as it's stone throw fr Asia Square.
    yes...once asia sq is completed...OS can possibly fetch higher rental den clift/icon

cant wait to see OS....the sky bridge looks exciting

Clift rental how much? Studio I mean. Sail I think around 4 to 4.5k for studio.

yes...once asia sq is completed...OS can possibly fetch higher rental den clift/icon

cant wait to see OS....the sky bridge looks exciting

does the silver tower units are lower priced than the gold tower units ?

ONE SHENTON SHENTON WAYApartment117,380,0009,085Strata1,913Oct-10ONE SHENTON SHENTON WAYApartment117,380,0009,085Strata1,913Oct-10
    ONE SHENTON SHENTON WAYApartment117,380,0009,085Strata1,913Oct-10

Bro,

The towers are two face, one side silver the other side gold. Depend on which side you are looking from.

Regards

Quote Originally Posted by Lovelle
    does the silver tower units are lower priced than the gold tower units ?

ONE SHENTON SHENTON WAYApartment117,380,0009,085Strata1,913Oct-10ONE SHENTON SHENTON WAYApartment117,380,0009,085Strata1,913Oct-10
    ONE SHENTON SHENTON WAYApartment117,380,0009,085Strata1,913Oct-10
    Dont think there is any diff...because Gold Tower only have one stack of studio (Stack 4) and the rest bigger units...while Silver tower are mostly Studio and 2 Br..

Quote Originally Posted by luzman
    Dont think there is any diff...because Gold Tower only have one stack of studio (Stack 4) and the rest bigger units...while Silver tower are mostly Studio and 2 Br..
    die die get gold twr...chinaman will luv it

Here are some pictures taken onsite
    OMGOMGOMG the first pic looks like from brochure artist impiression!!!

Well taken good job.... send for photo competition