Page 6 of 37 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111621263136 ... LastLast

Thread: Duo Residences,99LH, M+S Pte Ltd [Ophir-Rochor]

Good and bad. These funds have been known to dump indiscriminately when sentiment sours.

Quote Originally Posted by sunboy77 View Post
    I am just afraid that he will brag "the whole Stack 8 (Studio stack) is owned by me". Haha.

By the way, CBRE's management has already received enquiries from MANY fund managing agencies on DUO. And you know these funds don't buy single units...
    By thru SPV no need ABSD?

I am just afraid that he will brag "the whole Stack 8 (Studio stack) is owned by me". Haha.

By the way, CBRE's management has already received enquiries from MANY fund managing agencies on DUO. And you know these funds don't buy single units...

The VVVIP will be more keen on Marina One project. Perhaps the more conservative muslim VVIP might like DUO due to its proximity to the Sultan mosque.
    "Never argue with an idiot, or he will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience."

Quote Originally Posted by dtrax View Post
    By thru SPV no need ABSD?
    Spv, aka companies, pay absd at foreigner rate.

At this price ... It's definitely launched at a discount to the current market price of projects similar grade .... This should not be a hard sell

Quote Originally Posted by ichigo55 View Post
    At this price ... It's definitely launched at a discount to the current market price of projects similar grade .... This should not be a hard sell
    what are projects of similar grade? i can think only of TP180,southbeach, pricing both unknown although much speculated.

Quote Originally Posted by hopeful View Post
    what are projects of similar grade? i can think only of TP180,southbeach, pricing both unknown although much speculated.
    Yes you are right.
    The only other two "4-in-1" developments are TP180 (will be renamed as Clermont Residences) and South Beach Residences.

Can compare with concourse skyline?

Quote Originally Posted by Learner View Post
    Can compare with concourse skyline?
    To me, different category. Location neither here nor there.

Concourse Skyline is a residential-only development.

Default URA Gallery Visit, Anyone?

For buyers who are interested to know the facings of the various unit types of DUO Residences, it might be good to visit the URA Gallery.

Till date, I have brought 4 clients to the URA Gallery and all of them had very good feedbacks. At the very least, they had a much better understanding of the relative location of DUO, and the facings of the various unit types.

At this stage, we cannot post online the locations of the various unit types yet. But we can share it with you at the URA Gallery.

Feel free to let me know if you'd like to see DUO at the URA gallery. Over there, I will be able to answer questions like:
    "Where are the studio units?"
    "Which stack can I get a 2-bedder above 31st floor?"
    "If I choose the cheaper 1-bedder facing the courtyard, what views do I get? At which floor?"
    "Which unit types facing the courtyard of DUO will also have an unblocked view towards Orchard?"
    "Which unit type will have both sea view and Marina Barrage view?"

(P.S. You will not be able to see this impressive model at the DUO sales gallery. That means you will not know EXACTLY what view(s) you are going to get just by looking at the model in the DUO sales gallery alone. Visiting the URA Gallery really helps.)

Hope to see you!

Jonathan
    CBRE

a few months ago ... one so called DIRECTOR of a certain agency brought my friend to view an official unit at Parkview , the gotham city ...

my friend was like "wow the sea view is awesome"...

when she told me ... I told her NOT TO TAKE IT ... cos DUO is launching soon ... the view will be blocked ..and 3 years of construction ...

she was so upset with that agent ...and fired him ... hahahhaha

[QUOTE=sunboy77;441907]For buyers who are interested to know the facings of the various unit types of DUO Residences, it might be good to visit the URA Gallery.

Till date, I have brought 4 clients to the URA Gallery and all of them had very good feedbacks. At the very least, they had a much better understanding of the relative location of DUO, and the facings of the various unit types.

At this stage, we cannot post online the locations of the various unit types yet. But we can share it with you at the URA Gallery.

Feel free to let me know if you'd like to see DUO at the URA gallery. Over there, I will be able to answer questions like:
    "Where are the studio units?"
    "Which stack can I get a 2-bedder above 31st floor?"
    "If I choose the cheaper 1-bedder facing the courtyard, what views do I get? At which floor?"
    "Which unit types facing the courtyard of DUO will also have an unblocked view towards Orchard?"
    "Which unit type will have both sea view and Marina Barrage view?"

(P.S. You will not be able to see this impressive model at the DUO sales gallery. That means you will not know EXACTLY what view(s) you are going to get just by looking at the model in the DUO sales gallery alone. Visiting the URA Gallery really helps.)

Thanks for the nice photos. Very helpful.
    Will there be waterfront buildings in front of DUO in the future?
    If there are or the possibility is still unknown, above which floor for the seafacing units will any future block be less likely?

If there are or the possibility is still unknown, above which floor for the seafacing units will any future block be less likely?[/quote]

Gateway is right in front of DUO ... across the road ... but Gateway is not as tall ...

Quote Originally Posted by proud owner View Post
    If there are or the possibility is still unknown, above which floor for the seafacing units will any future block be less likely?

Gateway is right in front of DUO ... across the road ... but Gateway is not as tall ...[/QUOTE]

But there are lots of empty land bet DUO and waterfront.
    Same issue with Concourse, not sure what will be built in front of their seaview?

if concourse skyline is not a good comparison, what about south beach? I find that location equally good and architecturally also very good looking? Maybe can size each other up?

I don't think the seaview will be permanent. But the location is not bad.

Looking forward to the launch of DUO residences.. I'm marketing Alex residences which is previewing the same time as DUO... pricey compared with Alex residences but if I'm investor i'd probably buy DUO if i have the budget

location is definitely a huge plus point, given that its on the right combination of MRT lines, connecting it conveniently to CBD, MBFC area, Changi and so forth. It comes down to choosing the right unit at the right price.

I will think twice before investing now. Anything above 1.1M for a studio, life will be very difficult when interest go up to 2% and rental drop to 3k. Imagine interest rate go back to 3.5%.

Quote Originally Posted by Trevortan View Post
    Looking forward to the launch of DUO residences.. I'm marketing Alex residences which is previewing the same time as DUO... pricey compared with Alex residences but if I'm investor i'd probably buy DUO if i have the budget

Whatever the selling price they are setting for DUO , they will mark up higher for M + S project.

Quote Originally Posted by thomastansb View Post
    I will think twice before investing now. Anything above 1.1M for a studio, life will be very difficult when interest go up to 2% and rental drop to 3k. Imagine interest rate go back to 3.5%.

the first obstacle to investing now is the absd. the rising interest spread and rental drop (if any) only comes in much later. If everyone in this project is an investor and pays the same absd, then the field becomes level somewhat, only after one can stomach the absd.

Quote Originally Posted by lifeline View Post
    the first obstacle to investing now is the absd. the rising interest spread and rental drop (if any) only comes in much later. If everyone in this project is an investor and pays the same absd, then the field becomes level somewhat, only after one can stomach the absd.

What if developer absorbs the ABSD? would it still be an obstacle?
    Wonder if any developers now still offer ABSD absorption for new launches.
    Level playing field issue will only come in when one is competing for it based on similar affordibility, if not, not a real issue

Concourse Skyline is a residential-only development.
    Concourse is also a mix development lah.
    Office cum residential. Plus a few retail units on 1st floor.
    Haha, definitely not same level as Duo but if Duo $2200psf and CS $1800, I would take CS n walk over to enjoy the convenient of DUO haha.

DUO RESIDENCES is a mixed development of a planned luxury residences, hotel, office and retail complex to be located on Ophir-Rochor Road in the Downtown Core of Singapore. This 2.7 ha prime site is strategically located in the heart of the City Centre along the Beach Road / Ophir-Rochor Corridor and is a natural extension from the established convention, office, hotel hub at Marina Centre. This new growth area is envisioned to become an exciting 24/7 mixed-use cluster. It will comprise integrated developments with office, hotel, retail, entertainment and residential uses, all set within an attractive garden-like environment. New developments in the Beach Road / Ophir-Rochor Corridor will inject vibrancy and activities into this part of the city and form a new office cluster for financial and business institutions that will complement the existing financial district at Raffles Place and Marina Bay
    MORE INFORMATION HERE ! SEE YOU ON SAT !

Full set floor plans out liao!
    Wait a while, give me some time to upload..

Full set floor plans out liao!
    Wait a while, give me some time to upload..
    Sorry guys, tried to edit last message but I couldn't.
    Just received developer's instructions that we can't post the floorplans on Internet yet.
    Don't worry. Will be soon!

I just saw the full floor plans.
    There are only 20+ units of 420sf studio and 20+ units of 527sf studio.
    The rest of the 1 bedder are 600+ to 700+ sf.
    Meaning only a small handful of units are sub 1m.

The rest will be big quantum. I bet it will not be a sell out project.
    Btw I saw some website advertising clermont 1 bedder starts from 2m.

there are another 2 stacks of < 600 sq ft 1 bedders. but i agree. unless they are so nice to sell all the quantum similar at 1.1 to 1.3m for the 1 bedders. hahahahahahaha. ie 700+ sq ft 1 bedder also 1.3m max.

Quote Originally Posted by Adva181 View Post
    I just saw the full floor plans.
    There are only 20+ units of 420sf studio and 20+ units of 527sf studio.
    The rest of the 1 bedder are 600+ to 700+ sf.
    Meaning only a small handful of units are sub 1m.

The rest will be big quantum. I bet it will not be a sell out project.
    Btw I saw some website advertising clermont 1 bedder starts from 2m.

Quote Originally Posted by bargain hunter View Post
    there are another 2 stacks of < 600 sq ft 1 bedders. but i agree. unless they are so nice to sell all the quantum similar at 1.1 to 1.3m for the 1 bedders. hahahahahahaha. ie 700+ sq ft 1 bedder also 1.3m max.
    Hahaha guys that's why you must go to the sales gallery with your favourite agent and place an indication of interest! Yon never know. Skarly the biggest 1BR is really lower than $1.3m...