Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 234567891011 LastLast

Thread: Parc Mondrian

Think many pple would not mind making such a mistake

Quote Originally Posted by WoodleighPhile
    Sold my Parc Mondrian penthouse unit in a subsale in early 2010 and pocketed almost 200k. Question: did I make a mistake? Looks like the prices seem to be going up and up...

Anyone receive letter from lawyer regarding TOP?

Talking

Rodyk & Davidson advised TOP estimated in 3rd qtr 2010, but maybe earlier or later depending on progress of construction. In addition, issue of keys would be staggered for different units.

looks like letter is out to some/all.

Quote Originally Posted by hamster67
    Rodyk & Davidson advised TOP estimated in 3rd qtr 2010, but maybe earlier or later depending on progress of construction. In addition, issue of keys would be staggered for different units.

Yup. I got that letter through my lawyers (through fax and mail) close to 3 wks ago. You should go and ask your own lawyers for an update.

The contents was something like TOP is expected to be end 3rd quarter, hence plse ensure that we prepare 6 months' conservancy fees and any financing in time for TOP. Pretty standard terms....

Quote Originally Posted by WoodleighPhile
    Sold my Parc Mondrian penthouse unit in a subsale in early 2010 and pocketed almost 200k. Question: did I make a mistake? Looks like the prices seem to be going up and up...
    There is never such a thing as a right time to sell.... just do whatever you are most comfortable with and don't look back. Take the money and roll....

It's all about timing and luck.
    Probably you'd missed a better deal.
    But there is always another window of opportunity, and another, and another. Just stay alert and be patient.

Out of curiousity, how many PM owners are there in this forum? Since PM is going to TOP soon, it would be interesting to know.

1. Jchong
    2. Deux
    3. Edward.neota?
    4. Hamster67
    5. new2mondrian

And oh yes, have you guys been getting persistent calls from agents too? Also dunno where all these agents dug out all our contact info and unit numbers. Can be pretty irritating at times.

Drove by PM on Vesak Day. Pool is tiled and almost ready, and they are doing the water feature at entrance. The underground car park looks ready too. Guess we should really be collecting keys by Sept 2010.

Ya received calls from them since long time ago and was wondering how they got the info!! Just quote them a selling price I want and tell them to call if they can get it! PP and Woodleigh area should fetch better price than the current price with all the developments coming up!

Dropped by last Sat too.

Quote Originally Posted by new2mondrian
    Out of curiousity, how many PM owners are there in this forum? Since PM is going to TOP soon, it would be interesting to know.

1. Jchong
    2. Deux
    3. Edward.neota?
    4. Hamster67
    5. new2mondrian

And oh yes, have you guys been getting persistent calls from agents too? Also dunno where all these agents dug out all our contact info and unit numbers. Can be pretty irritating at times.

Drove by PM on Vesak Day. Pool is tiled and almost ready, and they are doing the water feature at entrance. The underground car park looks ready too. Guess we should really be collecting keys by Sept 2010.

Quote Originally Posted by jchong
    Ya received calls from them since long time ago and was wondering how they got the info!! Just quote them a selling price I want and tell them to call if they can get it! PP and Woodleigh area should fetch better price than the current price with all the developments coming up!

Dropped by last Sat too.
    Hi Jchong,

Did you drop by Parc Mondrian lately? Any pics?

Yes I did take but on my proper camera which cannot be downloaded here last time. Only when I take with my mobile camera then I can download! Will post next time I take, probably this weekend.

Hey, I was at Minton at the same time as you on a Sun, 30 May. U bought a 1 bedder, seems like you are busy with one property after another! Appear that your pte properties are along NEL.

Hi Jchong,

Did you drop by Parc Mondrian lately? Any pics?

Yes I did take but on my proper camera which cannot be downloaded here last time. Only when I take with my mobile camera then I can download! Will post next time I take, probably this weekend.

Hey, I was at Minton at the same time as you on a Sun, 30 May. U bought a 1 bedder, seems like you are busy with one property after another! Appear that your pte properties are along NEL.
    I could have bumped into you without knowing it!

Minton is for or my parents to stay in, hence not for investment lah. Makes sense for them to move into a studio and rent out their HDB 5-room. Actually not all my properties are along the NEL. Though I remain bullish about the long term prospects of the Potong Pasir/Serangoon sector. You must have been too, otherwise won't be vested at PM right?

Draw a 6-7km radius around Potong Pasir, we will hit Dhoby Ghaut, Newton/Novena, Suntec/Marina, Bugis... Plus with so much land slated for development at the Bidadari side, there will be a natural price support against the freehold properties at Woodleigh over the next 5-10 years. Minton is not too bad as well, the studios are reasonably priced at $800-890psf (rare for studios even in the OCR) when I went for the VIP launch, and I can hit Suntec via KPE in less than 20 mins.

There are tonnes of International schools along Serangoon/Woodleigh sector to generate rental demand while Woodleigh gets developed.

Yeah, with so many developments around the area, I am bullish on the prospects of P Pasir/Serangoon sector, but hope don't have to wait too long, especially the Woodleigh/Bidadari area.. I wonder when they are going to start constructing the commercial building at Woodleigh station?....and the residential HDB which I believe will follow in time to come...at Bidadari.

I could have bumped into you without knowing it!

Minton is for or my parents to stay in, hence not for investment lah. Makes sense for them to move into a studio and rent out their HDB 5-room. Actually not all my properties are along the NEL. Though I remain bullish about the long term prospects of the Potong Pasir/Serangoon sector. You must have been too, otherwise won't be vested at PM right?

Draw a 6-7km radius around Potong Pasir, we will hit Dhoby Ghaut, Newton/Novena, Suntec/Marina, Bugis... Plus with so much land slated for development at the Bidadari side, there will be a natural price support against the freehold properties at Woodleigh over the next 5-10 years. Minton is not too bad as well, the studios are reasonably priced at $800-890psf (rare for studios even in the OCR) when I went for the VIP launch, and I can hit Suntec via KPE in less than 20 mins.

There are tonnes of International schools along Serangoon/Woodleigh sector to generate rental demand while Woodleigh gets developed.

still under detailed planning...may take a long time to develop..

govt not stupid..if they build HDB there or sell land there now..ppl sure say spooky

hence, they will wait till next generation... they still got their punggol and kallang riverside to worry about...plus marina bay area(still got lots fo white site)

woodleigh shd be last on the list

anw, if ppty market remains bullish, any condo prices will rise as well...even geylang aso up liao...but not those apt w/o facilities

Quote Originally Posted by devilplate
    still under detailed planning...may take a long time to develop..

govt not stupid..if they build HDB there or sell land there now..ppl sure say spooky

hence, they will wait till next generation... they still got their punggol and kallang riverside to worry about...plus marina bay area(still got lots fo white site)

woodleigh shd be last on the list

anw, if ppty market remains bullish, any condo prices will rise as well...even geylang aso up liao...but not those apt w/o facilities
    Yup, totally agree with devilplate on his view...
    Meanwhile enjoy the serene stroll on Bidadari plateau.. at least for the next 5 years..

Yup, agree with you both. Now just enjoy the park!

Quote Originally Posted by scsc
    Yup, totally agree with devilplate on his view...
    Meanwhile enjoy the serene stroll on Bidadari plateau.. at least for the next 5 years..

Yup, agree with the 3 of you!

The Bidadari Park is now part of my run areas since Bishan Park upgrading.

Yup, agree with you both. Now just enjoy the park!
    BE CENTRED BY ALL AT THE FRINGE OF THE CITY @

Me too if I miss my gym. We may be jogging pass each other!

Quote Originally Posted by sleek
    Yup, agree with the 3 of you!

The Bidadari Park is now part of my run areas since Bishan Park upgrading.

Definitely! Hope to catch you in one of your runs there!

Me too if I miss my gym. We may be jogging pass each other!

Quote Originally Posted by sleek
    Definitely! Hope to catch you in one of your runs there!
    Wow... running mice around Bidadari ya.... How to identify each other when we run pass each other? How abt giving a signal?

Ok, look out for my nick on the SgRunners red/white run-top.

Or we can arrange for a run there.

Quote Originally Posted by scsc
    Wow... running mice around Bidadari ya.... How to identify each other when we run pass each other? How abt giving a signal?

Yup, we should all enjoy Bidadari while it lasts! It is really a beautiful and tranquil park. Can do bird watching there on weekends too.

Yup, we should all enjoy Bidadari while it lasts! It is really a beautiful and tranquil park. Can do bird watching there on weekends too.
    The park is a birding hotspot especially during Nov-Feb migration season. U will get to see alot of rare visiting species of birds.

Quote Originally Posted by azeoprop
    The park is a birding hotspot especially during Nov-Feb migration season. U will get to see alot of rare visiting species of birds.
    So many nature lovers ard PP! That's great!

Thanks for the info. Will look out for them. My child loves bird watching too.

Only 5 owners, no new additions?? What about NMJ, Wolkom or have you guys sold your units??

1. Jchong
    2. Deux
    3. Edward.neota?
    4. Hamster67
    5. new2mondrian

Anyone received any offers so far for stack 3 units?

Heard that TOP being rushed for 1 July.

Anyone received any offers so far for stack 3 units?
    I have been receiving offers almost every month since the start of this year. and not at stack 3. but not keen to sell... I am holding PM over the medium to long term.

Some of these offers may not be real anyway. Might just be some unethical agents fishing for units to sell.

1 July should be a do-able deadline. Left the surroundings/landscaping. Even the peripheral wall is up.

Appears that most of the owners are occupiers who are prepared to hold for the long term. It would be interesting to have a survey of the owners' threshold of an offer price that they would find difficult to refuse at the immediate term and over the long term.

Appears that most of the owners are occupiers who are prepared to hold for the long term. It would be interesting to have a survey of the owners' threshold of an offer price that they would find difficult to refuse at the immediate term and over the long term.
    1kpsf shd do the trick