Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Cluster, LH or FH Landed

Im about to buy a unit in Cabana. Im also hesitant cos of LH103 sitting on FH land. But since its brand new, I wld still make a profit if i sell it off before 10y?

To be fair to FEO, you shd take a look now as its going to TOP end of the year. It has a "life style feel" to the development. Compact but cosy.

The layout are good and room size not bad. I do agree its kind of ex and thats why still nego w FEO.

Didnt shop ard too much....anyone can pt to me a few projects better than this?

Quote Originally Posted by may2012
    Im about to buy a unit in Cabana. Im also hesitant cos of LH103 sitting on FH land. But since its brand new, I wld still make a profit if i sell it off before 10y?

To be fair to FEO, you shd take a look now as its going to TOP end of the year. It has a "life style feel" to the development. Compact but cosy.

The layout are good and room size not bad. I do agree its kind of ex and thats why still nego w FEO.

U only want this area?? U like the army camp or the swimming pool that u can't swim on it? ...kidding...
    There are many choices at this price. FH or 99 all hv. Even more lifestyle one I have also seen before

Quote Originally Posted by may2012

luxus hills - freehold subsale 2.8 mil, unless you want to wait for launch of next phase. more upside cos total 828 units and only 100+ launched so far.

tongeng - freehold strata
    http://www.tongeng.com.sg/index.php?...d=80&Itemid=61

seletar view - freehold cluster; few units left

haus - 99lh cluster

Luxus & Haus@ is not cluster, I think he is looking for lifestyle resort feeling...

Quote Originally Posted by lifeline
    luxus hills - freehold subsale 2.8 mil, unless you want to wait for launch of next phase. more upside cos total 828 units and only 100+ launched so far.

tongeng - freehold strata
    http://www.tongeng.com.sg/index.php?...d=80&Itemid=61

seletar view - freehold cluster; few units left

haus - 99lh cluster

hi may2012,

http://tinyurl.com/9uk6qzw

click this link and you will find so many other options around cabana/seletar.
    you can change the fields for other areas / options.

Quote Originally Posted by lajia
    Luxus & Haus@ is not cluster, I think he is looking for lifestyle resort feeling...

right. haus is not cluster.
    maybe as chestnut mentioned, he is willing to spend on that x-factor of lifestyle resort feel. poets villa is not bad, but not by feo.

Yes that's right. The x-factor... if money not a problem, Mont Timah also can. 1min to Bukit Timah hill and have coffee and breakfast with monkeys and birds..., jungle lifestyle...

maybe as chestnut mentioned, he is willing to spend on that x-factor of lifestyle resort feel. poets villa is not bad, but not by feo.

Another upcoming cluster housing launching soon near Seletar Hills.
    And it's FREEHOLD!!

Developer: Fairview Developments Pte Ltd
    Number of Units: 118 (18 Semi-D & 100 terraces)

Expected private preview 1Q-2Q 2013.

You can check www.amkcluster.wordpress.com for more info or register your interest.

Some real estate agencies market Landed Properties in a personalised way by indicating the Value of the property on the flyer and gave it to them. Did not know it has gone up so much.

Poets is by tong eng as well. Left 2 units I believe.