Page 6 of 20 FirstFirst ... 23456789101116 ... LastLast

Thread: Echelon (D3, 99 years, CDL)

WendyTan
    Your language is flowerful!
    Yee ha! Did I tickle your funny bone?

Point to consider - if Alexandra condo cross 2000 psf, should go to D1 like V on Shenton, the Sail, which r selling 2000 - 2400 psf. Can go to D9? D3 or D1 or D9 more upside?
    Sounds like mkt getting crazy that ppl willing to buy at such high price.

Quote Originally Posted by Tay EG
    Point to consider - if Alexandra condo cross 2000 psf, should go to D1 like V on Shenton, the Sail, which r selling 2000 - 2400 psf. Can go to D9? D3 or D1 or D9 more upside?
    Sounds like mkt getting crazy that ppl willing to buy at such high price.
    Bro, your analysis is almost there.... Your questions are beautiful... Carry on asking your questions and u will find the answer...

Hint - art of relativity.... You can find solutions from within the district and beyond the district....

Cheers.....

Is this developer's tactic to push for higher sales price? Heard that more than a thousand cheques collected for 1 & 2 br.
    Can anyone guess the hottest units for 1 & 2 br? My guess - #21-03 for 1 br & #21-10, as they just cleared tanglin view/regency. The others are #02-13, cheapest 1 br.

28 Dec morning will be an exciting day at Echelon. It will be the day at which the benchmark price for this area in 2012.

those aiming to get their choice preview units will do well to get the developer's invite... which comes with 3 hour headstart over agent's vvip invite. fyi.
    will be sitting this one out...

Quote Originally Posted by lifeline
    those aiming to get their choice preview units will do well to get the developer's invite... which comes with 3 hour headstart over agent's vvip invite. fyi.
    how to get developer's invite? probably need to be CDL staff or friend or something..

and no need to submit cheque too. dun pm me hor, make your own enquiries. sorry Zee Wee, just want to level the playing field; my christmas present la.

Quote Originally Posted by primeesense
    how to get developer's invite? probably need to be CDL staff or friend or something..
    call cdl and speak to marketing. no need for any requirement! even though i have cdl stuff...

Very scared another round of CM after the Obi-Wan returns from holidays....

Interested at first but not free on preview. Now free, but lost interest liao... din even go showroom. Will watch from sideline instead.

Interested at first but not free on preview. Now free, but lost interest liao... din even go showroom. Will watch from sideline instead.
    So latest indicative pricing now higher than anticipated >1600-2000pfs range?

Quote Originally Posted by ekl2ekl2
    So latest indicative pricing now higher than anticipated >1600-2000pfs range?
    No idea. Taking a proper(ty) break.

No idea. Taking a proper(ty) break.
    How about a proper tea break ?

Quote Originally Posted by chiaberry
    Very scared another round of CM after the Obi-Wan returns from holidays....
    It will likely cm after Sennett, Echelon and Urban Vista set the tone with near sell-out at the start of the year. Citylife EC will also be a possible trigger if that gets too hot.

Quote Originally Posted by princess_morbucks
    How about a proper tea break ?
    Hahahaha... you are absolutely right!
    can afford so many just by sitting out... some more no stress... for now.
    pass stress to buyers and kbw la...

sales of this project will give hint to other developers who bought land this year whether this is the right time to launch

地王
    Ride at your own risk !!!

Quote Originally Posted by bakasa2002
    It will likely cm after Sennett, Echelon and Urban Vista set the tone with near sell-out at the start of the year. Citylife EC will also be a possible trigger if that gets too hot.
    Quite likely to get good response for these projects.

When grandma, grandpa, auntie, uncle and all the children are queuing up to buy, perhaps it is about time to start worrying.

Last year, my agent tried to persuade me to let go my unit in this locality for 1100+ psf. Good thing the CM came and saved me. Stopped me selling as I would not be able to repurchase elsewhere due to the CM.

Heard that it is more than 2 times oversubscribed.

The question is not whether Echelon 1-2 room will be a sell out, the question is whether it wil be within hours or days.

It all depends on pricing.
    The very high floors may hit 2000pfs. For the 1 room, 2000pfs is still below 1m.

The question is not whether Echelon 1-2 room will be a sell out, the question is whether it wil be within hours or days.

It all depends on pricing.
    The very high floors may hit 2000pfs. For the 1 room, 2000pfs is still below 1m.
    I still believe the magical figure of $1m will cause some buyers to bite for 1 and 2bedders.

A million look affordable nowadays and not to mention 1 bedder high floor with orchard view at $2k psf only works out to be ~$900k.

eagerly waiting for good news

Based on my observations at the showflat just now, the 1BR will be a sellout!

The put-in-cheque-to-check-it-out trick will work with the current people viewing the showflat. The "ballot" trick will also work.

It is true, the time has come when all the coffee shop uncles and aunties are digging out their coffin monies to buy PCs.

Market will heat up right at the beginning of 2013!

DKSG

Quote Originally Posted by DKSG
    Based on my observations at the showflat just now, the 1BR will be a sellout!

The put-in-cheque-to-check-it-out trick will work with the current people viewing the showflat. The "ballot" trick will also work.

It is true, the time has come when all the coffee shop uncles and aunties are digging out their coffin monies to buy PCs.

Market will heat up right at the beginning of 2013!

DKSG
    Got this feeling also. But at the showflat, mostly families, so demand looks genuine.

There's no 1 bedroom in nearby projects so no competition.

Got this feeling also. But at the showflat, mostly families, so demand looks genuine.
    Confirm! These are the naive type who sure get "con"vinced when u ask them "You want this unit ? If not, someone else would liuke to buy it?" Then family cheong home to get cheque. This is the power of cheque collection and balloting.

Office Boy seen more than 1,000 showflats liao, so quite sure this one sure sell a big chunk during preview. Because developer and agents know once the intial cheongster style is over, there are not many people willing to pay record prices for an area anymore.

DKSG

Other tagline by agents at showflat is: Other nearby GLS sold at higher prices. So if you buy Echelon, it is a bargain! Must grab now!

and no need to submit cheque too. dun pm me hor, make your own enquiries. sorry Zee Wee, just want to level the playing field; my christmas present la.
    lol no worries la

CDL is doing something like Fareast for everyone's info

Call their hotline and their in-house CDL personal staffs will attend to you. Very pretty too
    http://SGNewCondoLaunch.com

Feel free to take a look. Something new every month

Agents aplenty, why no news on sales, picture of SOLD stickers??

Quote Originally Posted by phantom_opera
    Agents aplenty, why no news on sales, picture of SOLD stickers??
    Friday then start sales mah
    http://SGNewCondoLaunch.com

Feel free to take a look. Something new every month