Page 1 of 20 1234561116 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 30 of 595

Thread: Echelon (D3, 99 years, CDL)

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    423

    Default Echelon (D3, 99 years, CDL)

    508 Units by CDL Launching Soon

    Number of units obtained from CDL website. Name is from Onemap

    Standby for this to be launch soon

    http://sgnewcondolaunch.com/sale/ech...a-view-by-cdl/

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    6,134

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ZeeWee
    508 Units by CDL Launching Soon

    Number of units obtained from CDL website. Name is from Onemap

    Standby for this to be launch soon

    http://sgnewcondolaunch.com/sale/ech...a-view-by-cdl/
    alamak i thought this one at pasir ris..next to palette...

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    3,721

    Default

    a pretty forgetable name.
    the wing tai site is better imo.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    4,990

    Default

    ech·e·lon   [esh-uh-lon] Show IPA
    noun
    1.
    a level of command, authority, or rank: After years of service, she is now in the upper echelon of city officials. Synonyms: place, rank, hierarchy, authority, grade, office; row, tier, rung; social standing, position, class, standing.
    2.
    a level of worthiness, achievement, or reputation: studying hard to get into one of the top echelon colleges. Synonyms: degree, position, tier.
    3.
    Military . a formation of troops, ships, airplanes, etc., in which*groups of soldiers or individual vehicles or craft are arranged in parallel lines, either with each line*extending to the right of the one in front (right echelon) *or with each line extending to the left of the one in front (left echelon), *so that the whole presents the appearance of steps.
    4.
    Military . one of the groups of a formation so arranged.
    5.
    Archaic . any structure or group of structures arranged in a steplike form.

    Which definition do you guys think it is referring to? Will it be a Sky Habitat like stepped dezign?

  5. #5
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    448

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by carbuncle
    ech·e·lon   [esh-uh-lon] Show IPA
    noun
    1.
    a level of command, authority, or rank: After years of service, she is now in the upper echelon of city officials. Synonyms: place, rank, hierarchy, authority, grade, office; row, tier, rung; social standing, position, class, standing.
    2.
    a level of worthiness, achievement, or reputation: studying hard to get into one of the top echelon colleges. Synonyms: degree, position, tier.
    3.
    Military . a formation of troops, ships, airplanes, etc., in which*groups of soldiers or individual vehicles or craft are arranged in parallel lines, either with each line*extending to the right of the one in front (right echelon) *or with each line extending to the left of the one in front (left echelon), *so that the whole presents the appearance of steps.
    4.
    Military . one of the groups of a formation so arranged.
    5.
    Archaic . any structure or group of structures arranged in a steplike form.

    Which definition do you guys think it is referring to? Will it be a Sky Habitat like stepped dezign?
    With this name, if need a cab, wonder whether will there be difficulty as some visitors & cab drivers may struggle to pronoun?

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    423

    Default *Latest Updates*

    Latest Information Out For Echelon

    Floorplans and Siteplan are now available so if keen, feel free let me know

    Detail briefing this evening so price-wise will update later

    http://sgnewcondolaunch.com/sale/ech...a-view-by-cdl/
    http://SGNewCondoLaunch.com

    Feel free to take a look. Something new every month

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    9,217

    Default

    Local architect can produce good and functional design. Does not need renowed architect. Should be looking at $1600-1800psf depending on size of units.
    Quote Originally Posted by ZeeWee
    Latest Information Out For Echelon

    Floorplans and Siteplan are now available so if keen, feel free let me know

    Detail briefing this evening so price-wise will update later

    http://sgnewcondolaunch.com/sale/ech...a-view-by-cdl/

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    1,788

    Default

    cabanas is back...

    nice design

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    6,003

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pikachu1245
    With this name, if need a cab, wonder whether will there be difficulty as some visitors & cab drivers may struggle to pronoun?
    Nowadays our taxi drivers have PhD and Master degrees.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    5,675

    Default

    Nice design and layout, hopefully the 1 bedder won't be too expensive....

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    2,660

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by azeoprop
    Nice design and layout, hopefully the 1 bedder won't be too expensive....
    900k no horse run?

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    423

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dtrax
    900k no horse run?
    should be around there
    http://SGNewCondoLaunch.com

    Feel free to take a look. Something new every month

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    5,675

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dtrax
    900k no horse run?



    When metropolitan was launched in Nov 2006, prices started from 511k for the 2 bedders only:

    Prices at the project range from $511,000 for a 778 sq ft two-bedder on the fifth floor to $1.45 million for a 1,700 sq ft, four-bedroom unit on the 42nd floor.

    This works out to an average of $780 per sq ft (psf), compared with about $750 psf for nearby Tanglin View, a 99-year leasehold condominium by Far East Organization that was launched in 1997 and still has 30 of its 384 units unsold.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    290

    Default

    1 bdrm 452 sqft 68 units
    2 bdrm 732 sqft 152 units
    3 bdrm compact 861 sqft 68 units
    3 bdrm std is 1001 - 1130 sqft 68 units
    3 bdrm premium 1292 - 1313 sqft 72 units

    Most units are small to keep quantum low.

    Any guess what's the psf for 3 bdrm?

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    174

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by azeoprop


    When metropolitan was launched in Nov 2006, prices started from 511k for the 2 bedders only:

    Prices at the project range from $511,000 for a 778 sq ft two-bedder on the fifth floor to $1.45 million for a 1,700 sq ft, four-bedroom unit on the 42nd floor.

    This works out to an average of $780 per sq ft (psf), compared with about $750 psf for nearby Tanglin View, a 99-year leasehold condominium by Far East Organization that was launched in 1997 and still has 30 of its 384 units unsold.
    But $780 psf is now less than land cost in Bishan.

  16. #16
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    3,812

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pynchmail
    But $780 psf is now less than land cost in Bishan.
    Bro u also mean less than echelon land cost... Hahahaha

  17. #17
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    174

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by chestnut
    Bro u also mean less than echelon land cost... Hahahaha
    Yeah lor

  18. #18
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    15

    Default

    the 4000sqft triplex PH looks sibeh nice.....toto toto...

  19. #19
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    423

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cactus
    the 4000sqft triplex PH looks sibeh nice.....toto toto...
    Think need to win the upcoming CNY ToTo solo!
    http://SGNewCondoLaunch.com

    Feel free to take a look. Something new every month

  20. #20
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    5,837

    Default

    do u think this will bring up the psf of that FH apt at the corner of Alexandra and Henderson rd ?

  21. #21
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    2,660

    Default

    oh flrplans out riaox

  22. #22
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    2,660

    Default

    This 3rm layout buay pai lol

  23. #23
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    5,675

    Default

    Haa haa, if you notice the back door of the 3 bedroom is at the master bathroom.


    Can have a quickie without being noticed.

  24. #24
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    787

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by azeoprop
    Haa haa, if you notice the back door of the 3 bedroom is at the master bathroom.


    Can have a quickie without being noticed.

    ya. noticed this too.
    in fact for all the 3br premium and above with private lifts, the additional access are all in the master and junior bathrooms. usu it's in the kitchen or yard, first time seeing this.
    more floor plans here:
    http://www.echeloncondo.com.sg/echel...FYV66wodjCAA2A
    sorry zeewee, cos cannot find floorplans on your link.

  25. #25
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    2,660

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by azeoprop
    Haa haa, if you notice the back door of the 3 bedroom is at the master bathroom.


    Can have a quickie without being noticed.
    oh wdf tio sexposed again

  26. #26
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    1,788

    Default

    what is RC Ledge ? Big X space...

  27. #27
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    290

    Default

    Is there any window at the kitchen for the 3 bdrm premium?
    Only see windows at the utility room (unusual again) so won't it be dark?
    Don't think the light from balcony will be enough

  28. #28
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    5,675

    Default

    The standard 3 bedroom type c2 design is like a dual key if you install a door at the end of the passageway before reaching the kitchen.


  29. #29
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    5,675

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Khng8
    Is there any window at the kitchen for the 3 bdrm premium?
    Only see windows at the utility room (unusual again) so won't it be dark?
    Don't think the light from balcony will be enough
    There are no windows in the kitchen for the 3 & 4 premium. The only outdoor light source is via the windows in the utility room.


  30. #30
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    787

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by azeoprop
    The standard 3 bedroom type c2 design is like a dual key if you install a door at the end of the passageway before reaching the kitchen.


    interesting proposal!

Similar Threads

  1. CDL's Echelon more than three-quarters sold
    By reporter2 in forum Singapore Private Condominium Property Discussion and News
    Replies: 0
    -: 08-01-13, 15:38
  2. CDL's Echelon more than 60% sold over the weekend
    By SBR in forum Singapore Private Condominium Property Discussion and News
    Replies: 0
    -: 03-01-13, 12:03
  3. Prediction for Echelon sales till Sunday
    By phantom_opera in forum Coffeeshop Talk
    Replies: 38
    -: 28-12-12, 22:09
  4. CityDev to start selling Echelon this week
    By reporter2 in forum Singapore Private Condominium Property Discussion and News
    Replies: 0
    -: 26-12-12, 19:50
  5. Echelon @ Alexandra Sales Hotline 61001778
    By Property-NewLaunch in forum District 3
    Replies: 1
    -: 01-12-12, 14:23

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •