Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: D9, D10 the next star!

Default D9, D10 the next star!

was pooing in the toilet, thinking of eco, optima, dunsen, kovan, gambir, the latest bid by Keppel at Tanah Merah... SUDDENLY 3rd eye open and give me a vision! I see D9 D10 appear on the wall!

Ladies and gentlemen! with suburban, far far away Tanah Merah going to hit 1500psf for new launch, looking at the D9, D10 (CCR) transacting at 1800psf - 2100psf, the time is NOW! NOW! NOW! watch out for these two bright stars!

Quote Originally Posted by leesg123
    was pooing in the toilet, thinking of eco, optima, dunsen, kovan, gambir, the latest bid by Keppel at Tanah Merah... SUDDENLY 3rd eye open and give me a vision! I see D9 D10 appear on the wall!

Ladies and gentlemen! with suburban, far far away Tanah Merah going to hit 1500psf for new launch, looking at the D9, D10 (CCR) transacting at 1800psf - 2100psf, the time is NOW! NOW! NOW! watch out for these two bright stars!
    Govt alredi say work and stay at the same place is the best. People just doing that lor i.e. buy up properties where they stay and work, be it at Changi/Yishun/Woodlands/Bedok (OCRs)

Probably same number of people working at CBD (these people alredi bought property there) and not much newer staff added at CBD to stimulate propety buying there?

If want CCR up guess have to wait for foreigner liao....
    Depends how is the outcome on ABSD in future lor...

If Ardmore park, orange grove road at this psf, buy buy buy . D9 and D10 very big, some are not desirable.

why so many third eyes?

maybe leesg123 = bjt21......He forgot to log out and log in again hence posted in a diff nick
    Last edited by proper-t; 17-10-12 at 09:28.

Quote Originally Posted by Laguna
    why so many third eyes?
    LOL....My cash rich colleague who lives in a 99y LH terrace and has been waiting since 2009 also said that her eyes (how many eyes, I don't know) now are opening and finally thinking of seriously getting a CCR condo for investment.

Default Ratio

If you have good malls and amenities at suburbs then what's wrong with staying there?

You look at developed nations like the US, Germany, suburban homes are a hit.

Not sure if the 1-1.5k psf for suburd compare with 1.5-2.5k at prime area. Wonder how it is in other countries like HK, is our ratio warped?

Quote Originally Posted by buttercarp
    LOL....My cash rich colleague who lives in a 99y LH terrace and has been waiting since 2009 also said that her eyes (how many eyes, I don't know) now are opening and finally thinking of seriously getting a CCR condo for investment.
    Sis, try to tabulate how many of your friends have not gone in and waiting. From that list of friends, when a majority are in, you must open your eyes BIG BIG. Which you have no prob based on your pix. During that time, danger signs are showing..... Got it.

Quote Originally Posted by chestnut
    Sis, try to tabulate how many of your friends have not gone in and waiting. From that list of friends, when a majority are in, you must open your eyes BIG BIG. Which you have no prob based on your pix. During that time, danger signs are showing..... Got it.

Hi bros

Anything good to buy in CCR? not familiar...

Quote Originally Posted by Localite
    If you have good malls and amenities at suburbs then what's wrong with staying there?

Not sure if the 1-1.5k psf for suburd compare with 1.5-2.5k at prime area. Wonder how it is in other countries like HK, is our ratio warped?
    Nothing wrong staying at suburbs. Just like nothing wrong staying in HDBs. Is there something wrong with the ratio between HDB and condos?

Thanks bro for the advice.
    But i am a bit slow.
    What do you mean by danger signs?
    Means prices rising exponentially or drop?

You didn't poo completely is it? Why D11 not in your next star list??

your 3rd eye is your asshole la lol

that's why it only opens when you crap

Yup, in the US, we always hear of te suburban dream. If you ask around, many Americans dream of buying a house in the suburbs away from the city. I guess different culture bah. Asians like to stay in dense packed places. The higher the plot ratio, i.e. can squeeze more people in one plot, the better.

nothing wrong with staying in suburb. it's like there is nothing wrong with having an Omega instead of AUDEMARS PIGUET.

Quote Originally Posted by Rysk
    You didn't poo completely is it? Why D11 not in your next star list??
    D11 newton ok, but the rest of D11 has been over abused by those dotted near balestier.

my 3rd eye is telling me to buy central area region because there is a bright star shining on MM apartment.

Quote Originally Posted by buttercarp
    Thanks bro for the advice.
    But i am a bit slow.
    What do you mean by danger signs?
    Means prices rising exponentially or drop?
    When most of your friends already bot, u need to find out where the next buyer will be. This is the first sign of danger. U then need to calculate how many % of hdb upgraders and pay rise.

If all the uncles and aunties start talking about stocks and are in. Do u think it is about time to get out.

Quote Originally Posted by Laguna
    why so many third eyes?
    Quote Originally Posted by carbuncle
    your 3rd eye is your asshole la lol

that's why it only opens when you crap
    Same thought.... !
    "Anyone who has not made a mistake has never tried anything new"

Property in sg is different because it depends on Government supply of foreigners and world economy. Increase supply of FT will cheong no matter uncle or auntie buying or not.

If they going for 7 milion population and world economy is not so bad, more price up ahead. Of course high inflation and low interest rate play a big part too.

Quote Originally Posted by star
    Property in sg is different because it depends on Government supply of foreigners and world economy. Increase supply of FT will cheong no matter uncle or auntie buying or not.

If they going for 7 milion population and world economy is not so bad, more price up ahead. Of course high inflation and low interest rate play a big part too.
    Bro, what I mentioned is one of the many variables. There are many more. This is like a very long equation with X,+. -, / . If population increase, choose either X or +. If population increase due to construction worker, choose =, if interest rate increase and rental drop, choose - or /. But you need to know what variables to look for. When I say something, please look at it from a holistic way. Dont just determine from a single point and jump to a conclusion. That is if you are referring to my statement. If you are not referring to my statement, just assume I am dumb.

There are many expats living in the suburbs n going to work in the cbd. Some extreme cases live in a huge landed in johor n travel to singapore to work daily. To them, our island is so tiny that living anywhere makes no difference

Quote Originally Posted by Regulators
    There are many expats living in the suburbs n going to work in the cbd. Some extreme cases live in a huge landed in johor n travel to singapore to work daily. To them, our island is so tiny that living anywhere makes no difference
    Agree, such variables need to be taken into account as well. We are facing ever changing paradigm shifts. Thats why my hair getting white. Hahaha

Planning durring my grandparents and parents time is much easier. Now is more dynamic.

Quote Originally Posted by DC33_2008
    Planning durring my grandparents and parents time is much easier. Now is more dynamic.
    TOTALLY AGREE. During those time, knowledge is KING. You do not have the internet and the ones with the best absorption wins.

Today, with internet, all information is readily available. So the ones who can get the information and decipher it wins. So, bottomline, Internet brings a much level playing field to everyone. How to use it is the key !!!

The playing field is much larger now. Got to be a few steps ahead.
    TOTALLY AGREE. During those time, knowledge is KING. You do not have the internet and the ones with the best absorption wins.

Today, with internet, all information is readily available. So the ones who can get the information and decipher it wins. So, bottomline, Internet brings a much level playing field to everyone. How to use it is the key !!!

Bro, I am sad to say I want to agree but cannot. You need to be way, way ahead. One day, we must meet and I will share my life philosophy with you and you with me. Hahahahaha

the playing field is now on the side of those who control the information.

teddybear is offline Global recession is coming....

HK? Well, CCR luxury to OCR is > 10x in $PSF...

teddybear is offline Global recession is coming....

Very simple, because >95% of Americans can't afford a property in NY city mah... How to dream of owning one in NYC when they way way out of affordability? Better go live in suburban and have some money to spend lor. It is called "no choice" and not because can afford but don't want......

Quote Originally Posted by Wild Falcon
    Yup, in the US, we always hear of te suburban dream. If you ask around, many Americans dream of buying a house in the suburbs away from the city. I guess different culture bah. Asians like to stay in dense packed places. The higher the plot ratio, i.e. can squeeze more people in one plot, the better.