Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: KLCC Properties! Super Prime of Prime in Malaysia!

Default KLCC Properties! Super Prime of Prime in Malaysia!

Let xiao di intro you some solid projects in KL, especially the KLCC vicinity! Xiao di has been researching Malaysia props for a year. Forget about JB, KLCC is the mother of prime in Malaysia!

First, Hampshire Residences

Real gym:

A one bedroom, 750sqft! Huge! In SG, can squeeze 3bedrooms!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aCaIE...feature=relmfu

Solid facilities:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mzd3T...eature=related

so many mega projects there
    St Mary just TOPPED as well

There is a project partially by Capitaland.

Quote Originally Posted by DC33_2008
    There is a project partially by Capitaland.
    Not bad, u know some stuff hor! The pricing is reasonable, about RM1000psf. Way better deal than JB.

Another tips for u all, NEVER EVER BUY Malaysia properties launched in Singapore. Go buy there direct, cos pricing here is super marked up by 20%

Quote Originally Posted by Laguna
    Lol here got many mini projects...

what about suasana bukit ceylon?

Quote Originally Posted by propertychap
    That is near the bukit bintang vicinity. Price is reasonable. if interested, should go there explore. Remember, u will be renting this out to expat, if u find the place convenient, got ammenities, safe etc, then wil be easy to rent.

buy KLCC properties can get net positive cash flow if take Malaysian mortgage?

Quote Originally Posted by hopeful
    interest rate quite high there,about 4.2%..
    for singkies,max loan duration is 30years till maximum age of 70 @ 85% of bank's valuation price..
    many other nice projects in klcc area which are popular with expats..eg: marc residence,hampshire place,panorama (UOL developer)..
    prices for 1 n 2 bedders are ranging from rm1000psf - rm1500psf..

Can, even though the interest rate is higher at about 4.2%, the appreciation of S$ over the similar period should cover the bulk of it such that the net interest rate is about 1.x%

Just look at their 3mth FD, 3%! the gap between FD and mortgage interest rate gives u an idea of the actual loan interest rate.

Quote Originally Posted by fiat500
    interest rate quite high there,about 4.2%..
    for singkies,max loan duration is 30years till maximum age of 70 @ 85% of bank's valuation price..
    many other nice projects in klcc area which are popular with expats..eg: marc residence,hampshire place,panorama (UOL developer)..
    prices for 1 n 2 bedders are ranging from rm1000psf - rm1500psf..
    Yup, and their 1 bedder is huge by singapore standard! But need to be there to select properly, cos some are near to rows of pubs, some are mixed residential and office use like Hampshire Place.

Quote Originally Posted by Laguna
    Its opposite my office.Location is good,but the entrance to the condo is sucks.The road is narrow,its not accessible every Friday as the mobile hawkers do business there,approved by district council.Avoid if u can.

Quote Originally Posted by propertychap
    I wont touch that location.Walking distance to shopping mall is far by Malaysian standard.Quite over built around the hill slope,something like Mount Sophia in SG.

Quote Originally Posted by supermax
    Its opposite my office.Location is good,but the entrance to the condo is sucks.The road is narrow,its not accessible every Friday as the mobile hawkers do business there,approved by district council.Avoid if u can.
    This St Mary was marked up alot when launched in sg.

is there a website to check their transaction like ura ?

Quote Originally Posted by Lovelle
    is there a website to check their transaction like ura ?
    Not tat i know of. Closest is propwall. U may wanna check iproperty.com.my for a feel.

In a reaction to public grumbling over fast-rising house prices, Najib said the government will raise the property gains tax by 5 percent to curb speculation. He said 1.9 billion ringgit ($620 million) has also been allocated to build 123,000 affordable homes next year.

BEWARE !!!!!

But the legal system not very steady there... Very high risk to Singaporeans

In a reaction to public grumbling over fast-rising house prices, Najib said the government will raise the property gains tax by 5 percent to curb speculation. He said 1.9 billion ringgit ($620 million) has also been allocated to build 123,000 affordable homes next year.

BEWARE !!!!!
    Nothing beats our ASSD system here in SG...
    Capital gain tax is still very much acceptable as it's still a profit afterall..
    Good thing i heard about the capital gain tax system is that u can offset it with agent's com. n household furnishings (must produce receipts).

Quote Originally Posted by auroraborealis
    Can u enlightened us what are the high risks for Singaporeans?
    Does it mean those who bought in horizon hills,setia88 etc. are all unsafe due to the unsteady legal system?
    Please share your thoughts.

sg also got cases of lawyers running away with clients money mah. Everywhere sama sama one. In Msia, get a reputable law firm to represent you when buying from open market. Dont save on that.

BEWARE !!!!!
    alemak... affordable homes is for the low income lah. the properties we are looking at is the singapore equivalent of Ardmore Park, Sentosa Cove, St Regis standard which dont give a damn about how many hdb flats are being built.

Some ppl who bot landed dun even get title deeds after 20yrs... But this was in other parts of Malaysia (not KL). If merely wait 20yrs but can get still not so big problem. Issue is... After waiting for 20yrs, law changed!!! Become cannot get title deed forever... Heard this case from a conveyancing lawyer.

Personally if I shudder at the thought of investing in the neighboring country... Duno when or if possible of "CLOB-repeat" event; event risk very high

Can u enlightened us what are the high risks for Singaporeans?
    Does it mean those who bought in horizon hills,setia88 etc. are all unsafe due to the unsteady legal system?
    Please share your thoughts.

Some ppl who bot landed dun even get title deeds after 20yrs... But this was in other parts of Malaysia (not KL). If merely wait 20yrs but can get still not so big problem. Issue is... After waiting for 20yrs, law changed!!! Become cannot get title deed forever... Heard this case from a conveyancing lawyer.

Personally if I shudder at the thought of investing in the neighboring country... Duno when or if possible of "CLOB-repeat" event; event risk very high
    Malaysia is big, anything also boleh one. so got to go in with eye big big, and get a good legal firm.

Quote Originally Posted by leesg123
    Better take loan in Ringgit, cos s$ will appreciate against RM. The appreciation can cover most of the interest rate.
    leesg, you posted this in another thread.

i dont quite understand the statements.

what has S$ appreciate against RM has anything to do with mortgage repayment? Since rental in RM is supposed to cover the mortgage repayment in RM.

if S$ appreciate, then my net cash flow in S$ will be smaller. Since I am staying in Singapore and spending S$, then S$ appreciation is bad for my passive income.
    and if I sell the Malaysia property, my returns in S$ will also be smaller.

what has S$ appreciate against RM has anything to do with mortgage repayment? Since rental in RM is supposed to cover the mortgage repayment in RM.

if S$ appreciate, then my net cash flow in S$ will be smaller. Since I am staying in Singapore and spending S$, then S$ appreciation is bad for my passive income.
    Yes,after buying Malaysian properties,u only hope that the SGD will not strengthen against the RM....
    Another way is open an a/c there n leave your $ there after selling your property n spend It there..

CLOB issue was not Malaysia's fault fyi..
    It was our own greediness in the 1st place.

Nothing beats our ASSD system here in SG...
    Capital gain tax is still very much acceptable as it's still a profit afterall..
    Good thing i heard about the capital gain tax system is that u can offset it with agent's com. n household furnishings (must produce receipts).
    but heard it's a progressive tax for eg. 15% for 1st 2 yrs then 5% on 3rd yr..

Aiyah, complicated to explain lah coa i dont have degree.

Anyway cos i borrow in msia bank using ringgit, the rental will cover it. If i take loan in sg then the rental money collected will need to be convert to s$, if s$ appreciate, jia lat.

So i loan msia lor. I am counting on capital appreciation cum holiday home cum retirement home cum a place to cum when retire lor.

Quote Originally Posted by leesg123
    Aiyah, complicated to explain lah coa i dont have degree.

Anyway cos i borrow in msia bank using ringgit, the rental will cover it. If i take loan in sg then the rental money collected will need to be convert to s$, if s$ appreciate, jia lat.

So i loan msia lor. I am counting on capital appreciation cum holiday home cum retirement home cum a place to cum when retire lor.
    So u bought Hampshire residence 1 or 2 bedder?
    What's the rental u getting?