Page 1 of 30 12345611162126 ... LastLast

Thread: The worst is over, The golden age is here

Default The worst is over, The golden age is here

Brothers and sisters ... after going through countless charts and analysis, I hereby declare that the worst is over for US / Europe / China ... 2013 Q1 will be the turning point towards a golden era for world's economy as well as for Singapore... OCR will chiong to 1900psf and HDB resale index will hit 250 in 2014/2015 as people around 40y old will be so afraid of losing out that they will borrow from uncle chestnut to buy their dream PCs ... Yishun, Tanah Merah, Punggol, JLD i.e. north south east west of Singapore will hit 1400psf in 2013 ... Dow will break new high and inflation will hit beyond 5% again due to many new SPRs unable to buy PCs or resale HDBs giving excuse for landlords to raise rent to 7th heaven. Many retirees will take out equity loan to secure another PC just for children ... because if you don't act NOW, another CM will ensure you won't be able to do that

And I quote lyrics from Hotel California:

You can check-out any time you like,
    But you can never leave! "
    Ride at your own risk !!!

which chart & analysis report?
    I took the road less traveled by, and that has made all the difference.” - Robert Frost quotes (American poet, 1874-1963)

Quote Originally Posted by roly8
    it is called Mr Market

Great analysis ! Brilliant , I love it, brother ghost

Quote Originally Posted by roly8
    no need one la... wahpiangz... charts and ANAL-lists can make u rich meh ?

Quote Originally Posted by blackjack21trader
    no need one la... wahpiangz... charts and ANAL-lists can make u rich meh ?
    at every turn of the chart, it can either go up or go down...buay zhun one la..u know why? Because the chart is representation of our emotions la. Then talk about ANAL-lists, what do they know? always dun dare to commit themselves, leave the conclusion open ended or a little reservation for them to fall back on. Sigh yo

People think this latest MAS CM will result in correction. After much discussion, I have come to realize that it may exactly achieve the opposite effect of forcing those sitting on the fence to rush out to buy !!! You know when animals are cornered too much, it will stun you by performing desperado move

=================

Despite the new housing loan rules from the Monetary Authority of Singapore (MAS), home buyers are still flocking to condominium showflats, with strong turn-out seen last weekend at Skies Miltonia in Yishun and Riversails at Upper Serangoon, according to The Business Times.

67 percent of units at the 420-unit Skies Miltonia have been taken up. In addition, the developer is offering an 18 percent discount and is giving owners of some units the option to upgrade to marble flooring.

Meanwhile, property agents said that over 300 units have been sold at the 920-unit Riversails, with at least 20 units bought over the weekend. Average prices for large units (three bedroom +) are just above S$800 psf; while prices of one-bedders average S$1,000 psf.

Lee Sze Teck, Senior Manager (Training, Research and Consultancy) at Dennis Wee Group said the figures indicate that sales are still moving.

“I believe people are there to see if there is any reaction from the developers - if they will offer more incentives, or if they will hold prices stable.”

For instance, buyers of units at eCO in Bedok South received an additional two percent furniture voucher, aside from other discounts offered.

Donald Han, Special Adviser at HSR Property Group, was not surprised at the strong turnout, adding that “the feverish pace of launches is driven by sentiment, which is still positive”. In fact, buying activity now seems less speculative with most home buyers purchasing for occupation or to upgrade.

ECO- OVER 460 UNITS SOLD!

Quote Originally Posted by phantom_opera
    Brothers and sisters ... after going through countless charts and analysis, I hereby declare that the worst is over for US / Europe / China ... 2013 Q1 will be the turning point towards a golden era for world's economy as well as for Singapore... OCR will chiong to 1900psf and HDB resale index will hit 250 in 2014/2015 as people around 40y old will be so afraid of losing out that they will borrow from uncle chestnut to buy their dream PCs ... Yishun, Tanah Merah, Punggol, JLD i.e. north south east west of Singapore will hit 1400psf in 2013 ... Dow will break new high and inflation will hit beyond 5% again due to many new SPRs unable to buy PCs or resale HDBs giving excuse for landlords to raise rent to 7th heaven. Many retirees will take out equity loan to secure another PC just for children ... because if you don't act NOW, another CM will ensure you won't be able to do that

Uptrend till mid 2013, at best end 2013, dip in 2014, then cheong arh 2015-2016..

I must hold my breath ... China stock market looks like already bottom .. chiong ah!!!

and 10y UST high chance may have hit the bottom at 1.4% .... from now on ... money will flow from bonds into stocks or more risky assets

and quotes from my favorite investment manager, Bill Gross:

Gross: Be like Columbus – set sail looking for gold and spicy assets. Watch for typhoons though.

Gross: Don’t fight central banks but be afraid of inflationary consequences. Buy what they want you to buy – for now: Risk assets

Singapore properties are spicy assets !!!

Great analysis ! Brilliant , I love it, brother ghost

So your landed prices to correct analysis can gel with bro ghost analysis?

In fact, 3 days ago.. I've already warned MR B about it..

http://forums.condosingapore.com/sho...2285&page=1528
    Quote Originally Posted by Rysk
    All these are tell tale signs that price will be looking UP UP UP further in the coming months

I have already warned MR B once during Aug this year.. just be prepared for another round in Feb/Mar next year..

Too bullish. Become bulls***.

Quote Originally Posted by cnud
    normally the peak is near when everybody agrees that a new paradigm has arrived ... i am testing water and looks like still not there

but u cannot deny that all the charts are bullish, even China-A seems like bottoming

and frankly I am not as bullish as our young lawyer:
    ====================

"From our point of view, these HDB flats which go for $1 million are a decent deal."

Quote Originally Posted by focus
    So your landed prices to correct analysis can gel with bro ghost analysis?
    why not ? take a GCB now for example asking for $80,000,000. To buy that, you need to topup cash of $50,000,000. read again: that is $50million. as in Fifty-million or can buy 10x $5million new semi-ds.

Think about it, brother focus

you are very handsome leh brother, from ur photo. All handsome men are smart, are they not ?

Quote Originally Posted by Rysk
    In fact, 3 days ago.. I've already warned MR B about it..

http://forums.condosingapore.com/sho...2285&page=1528
    unbelieveable ! Bullseye !

Why miltonia yishun so good sales??

Quote Originally Posted by henryhk
    Why miltonia yishun so good sales??
    Cheap and good.

Quote Originally Posted by Secretariat
    Uptrend till mid 2013, at best end 2013, dip in 2014, then cheong arh 2015-2016..
    Thats when quite a number of BUC will TOP in the period 2014/5/6... Huat Ah!!!

Another key reason for the bull case is Hong Kong property market, it is now only 10% above its 1997 high, still a long way to go ... when HK up another 20%, it will be hard not for Singapore property price to follow ... the new projects at NT(East) and NT (west) last MRT stops all asking like 1500psf

some HK projects

Garden Riviera

City One Shatin

I actually like this chart!

I actually like this chart!
    on that chart, the swing is btn 50-100, after broken through 100, if the swing is going to be 100-200 I think there will be crazy amount of upside since we are still at 110

why not ? take a GCB now for example asking for $80,000,000. To buy that, you need to topup cash of $50,000,000. read again: that is $50million. as in Fifty-million or can buy 10x $5million new semi-ds.

Think about it, brother focus
    Thanks.. but i dont play so big.. no money to do that.

I only hoping the $3.5mil land can become $2-2.5mil within this year . ... If can, then i happy like fak.

Hong Kong yahoo blog

不封頂(Open Ended)的每月購買按揭抵押證券(MBS-Mortgage Backed Securities)400億美元,也就是說最高是當今按揭抵押證券總數14.4萬億美元,和繼續扭曲操作(Operation Twist)也就是說繼續每月購買450億美元的中長期債券,合共850億美元。換句話說,美聯儲將增加發行最多14.4萬億(1.4 trillion, 中國外匯儲備的一半)美元的基礎貨幣,使到美聯儲的資產負債表擴大到4萬億,是華爾街金融風暴前的4倍。為了使到市場對風險絕對覺得安心,更指明零利率會維持到2015年。三年之內放心炒股票,放心炒大宗商品,放心炒房地產…

其實金融市場的即時反應正符合美聯儲的算盤。全球股市大幅度的飆升。就是有點奇怪,相對經濟增長最強勁的中國,上證指數卻依然徘徊在近期歷史的低點,沒有亢奮。不過,本來已經牛氣沖天的香港樓市, 在投機氣氛越加濃厚的氣氛中,相信房地產市場會有終極的亢奮

after reading so many "analyst" analysis, I think you are still the best analyst. I like it. No nonsense comments like "I think", "barring this & that", "reveal after national day" all the crab story. You are the can man.will buy you beer if come true. Cheers!

The recovery may take 2-3 years to unfold but it does feel we are not too far from the bottom.

Quote Originally Posted by 3C
    after reading so many "analyst" analysis, I think you are still the best analyst. I like it. No nonsense comments like "I think", "barring this & that", "reveal after national day" all the crab story. You are the can man.will buy you beer if come true. Cheers!
    halor halor.. i agree with u.. those anal-list ruan ruan gong like siao lang like dat hor especially that idiot that said that underlined in red hor.hehehehehe

Quote Originally Posted by kane
    The recovery may take 2-3 years to unfold but it does feel we are not too far from the bottom.
    At last, a chartist agrees with me